Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? (2786 Views)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
I read through this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7865518/theres-nothing-wrong-asking-girl

And saw how some girls were emotionally attacking the op.

Life is a trade, no one would throw away his hard earned money unless he's getting some form of value.

This leaves the question, why do girls find it difficult to ask their fellow girls for financial assistance as they do to men?

Cc nlfpmod.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
If they're not generous to themselves, why should we be generous to them with our hard earned money.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by HeatSeeker(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dogs don't eat dogs

15 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
The question should be why do most guys find it difficult (make that very difficult) to help their fellow guys in dire need?
Instead, they'd rather help females (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Why, huh?

Guys! Make una dey try help una fellow man.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by saintokwuluora(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Their mindset is atuned to entitlement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Shapeaso: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Op, how can a girl into guys ask another girl for money? No be winch be that?undecided
Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by CCIA: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Because Siofra knows verywell that Jennyclay or GoodLady won't have shi shi grin

26 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Cuz that'd be a total waste of time.....

For example,my banny prefers to send me money to sending her own so-called bestie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Kobicove(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
A broke person cannot ask a fellow broke person for financial assistance grin

22 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Girls are naturally stingy.its not in their nature to give

19 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
The question should be why do most guys find it difficult (make that very difficult) to help their fellow guys in dire need?
Instead, they'd rather help females (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Why, huh?

Guys! Make una dey try help una fellow man.
Because the women manipulate them. That's what I'm saying.

Rather than manipulate a man into helping you, why can't they ask their fellow women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Men tend to be more caring towards the opposite sex compared to us females, most of the time we even find it difficult caring for each other as females.

I've received more help from males compared to females and those males didn't ask for anything in return.

11 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Olawade24: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
You don see were thief take thief thief. grin

Just dey play!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Lungdick: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:
grin grin grin

Because Siofra knows verywell that Jennyclay or GoodLady won't have shi shi grin

jennyclay is rich
Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by CCIA: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lungdick:

jennyclay is rich
You mean Leech? cool

15 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Lungdick: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:
You mean Leech? cool

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Illegal1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
omoh............who naked no dey put hand for pocket.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Men tend to be more caring towards the opposite sex compared to us females, most of the time we even find it difficult caring for each other as females.

I've received more help from males compared to females and those males didn't ask for anything in return.
But to some, men are the problem. Have you thought of our your own gender treats you?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
I don't understand.
Oluwadarasimi19:

But to some, men are the problem. Have you thought of our your own fender treats you?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't understand.
It's not a question directly to you but to those who carry on with such mentality.
Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Can you repeat it again?
Oluwadarasimi19:

It's not a question directly to you but to those who carry on with such mentality.
Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
One time I lodged in an hotel that has an event hall on the ground floor. A girl was celebrating her birthday with her friends there, not more than 15 guests.

There was also just one guy in the guest who I assume is her boyfriend. They were all talking and eating and having fun, until it was time for the celebrant to dance.

As she was dancing, only that one guy went to her and sprayed her cash. The girls were just busy dancing with their phones out and taking pictures for social media, but didn't spray a single naira.

Me and my brother was just laughing. Just goes to show that women have lots of friends, but they don't turn up for each other, while men may have few friends, but you can count on them.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by PinkNature: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Because they can see beyond each others bull crap.

But most men can't.
Most women believe every man is after their pot of soup.. which is mostly true, and most men will grant their request because they wanna have a taste of the pot of warm soup. cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by cocolacec(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
PinkNature:
Because they can see beyond each others bull crap.

But most men can't.
Most women believe every man is after their pot of soup.. which is mostly true, and most men will grant their request because they wanna have a taste of the pot of warm soup. cool
Men should stop looking for women pot of soup so they wont be exploited.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Because the women manipulate them. That's what I'm saying.

Rather than manipulate a man into helping you, why can't they ask their fellow women.

As it was in the days of Adam, The man said, โ€œThe woman you put here with meโ€”she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.โ€
They hardly take responsibility for their actions/decisions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Boondocxs(f): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Broke men thread
Iโ€™m out

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by PaganTerrorist: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maybe you're mingling around street girls

The girls I've been with usually on norms send their female paddies one or two once in a while

If the girl has money or her dad's wealthy, she definitely help her female friends

It's only poor girls that don't help their fellow women

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
cocolacec:

Men should stop looking for women pot of soup so they wont be exploited.

Once I taste Jennyclay's soup I will stop looking at others grin
Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by VinnyBaba: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Women naturally DON'T Give and when they Do, they Attach too IMPORTANCE/significance to it. ๐Ÿ˜•

If a Lady spends N500 on her Best Friend, it's like 100K to her.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿคฆ.

On a Good Day, She will Bring up the Money spending Topic!. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•

Ladies know this FACT, Hence Prefer to Ask/Beg Money from Guys,
Who never See GIVING as a Big Deal.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
pansophist:
One time I lodged in an hotel that has an event hall on the ground floor. A girl was celebrating her birthday with her friends there, not more than 15 guests.

There was also just one guy in the guest who I assume is her boyfriend. They were all talking and eating and having fun, until it was time for the celebrant to dance.

As she was dancing, only that one guy went to her and sprayed her cash. The girls were just busy dancing with their phones out and taking pictures for social media, but didn't spray a single naira.

Me and my brother was just laughing. Just goes to show that women have lots of friends, but they don't turn up for each other, while men may have few friends, but you can count on them.

So one event is the basis to generalise? Are you people okay at all?

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
I've received help from my gender than males, in fact 99% of gifts I've received are from females, so false prophet where did you get your statistics from? Oluwole abi undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Ask Their Fellow Girls For Money? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
As it was in the days of Adam, The man said, โ€œThe woman you put here with meโ€”she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.โ€
They hardly take responsibility for their actions/decisions. undecided
The woman manipulated the man to eat the apple. Adam wouldn't have eaten it on his own. Satan knew it that's why he went to the woman. And because Adam loved his wife, he just accepted it and ate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~Femis Are The Most Romantic Guys In This World~ / I Just Purchased A .38 Caliber Pistol / Wives, Be Submissive (A True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.