Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help (2961 Views)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
I don’t support sex for grade, sex for work, but I don’t see anything wrong with sex for financial assistance unless she is married. Give him what you have and get the money you wanted or rest, it is called trade by barter. If he didn’t ask for anything in return, that’s fine and okay. Your luck. Personally, I have never and I don’t think I will ask for sex in return for anything. Woman nobi my problem. But some men do and I don’t see anything wrong with that, besides na their money and you are NOT entitled to it. If Mr A demand for sex in return and you cant meet his demands, move to Mr B, C, D you will eventually find someone who would assist without demanding for anything in exchange. May whatever you serve always lead you to the right people. Share your views and opinion

8 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by talented321: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Helping those girls with olosho vibe is a total waste of time, they assume help as scam and always come for more.. So do what pleases you..
With cash they obey whatever you told them especially those broke ladies...

5 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I don’t support sex for grade, sex for work, but I don’t
see anything wrong with sex for financial assistance
unless she is married.
Give him what you have and get the money you wanted or
rest, it is called trade by barter. If he didn’t ask for
anything in return, that’s fine and okay. Your luck.
Personally, I have never and I don’t think I will ask for sex
in return for anything. Woman nobi my problem. But some
men do and I don’t see anything wrong with that, besides
[/b]na their money and you are NOT entitled to it.[b]
If Mr A demand for sex in return and you cant meet his
demands, move to Mr B, C, D you will eventually find
someone who would assist without demanding for anything
in exchange.
May whatever you serve always lead you to the right
people.
Share your views and opinion
How will you feel when your wife is in dire need of something from your neighbour, and he says boldly to you wife that they must have sex if not he won't help.. How will u feel?
Now, how will you feel if your wife come back and tells you she has to do it with him coz you both needs the money.. then she still continue further, saying [/b]Na Him money and you both are NOT entitled to it[b]..
You all just come online to say anything you like to justify your immoral lifestyle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by talented321: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
How responsible you are matters, if he happen to demand sex you let it slide because he is not your father and don't have any obligation for you...
How you live your life bring such situation' i help my neighbors and those who are not financial capable help me with physical power both men and women...
Puss360:

How will you feel when your wife is in dire need of something from your neighbour, and he says boldly to you wife that they must have sex if not he won't help.. How will u feel?
Now, how will you feel if your wife come back and tells you she has to do it with him coz you both needs the money.. then she still continue further, saying [/b]Na Him money and you both are NOT entitled to it[b]..
You all just come online to say anything you like to justify your immoral lifestyle
it's life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
How responsible you are matters, if he happen to demand sex you let it slide because he is not your father and don't have any obligation for you...
How you live your life bring such situation' i help my neighbors and those who are not financial capable help me with physical power both men and women... it's life
Your first statement contradicts the second statement... at least in my opinion...
"How responsible you are matters" that's true but I can't ever "Let it slide" on matters that goes against morality...
How can a man demand sex before help? What rubbish.. He can as well say No he can't or he won't... But why bringing up sex issue?
Abeg o that's a line a man shouldn't cross...

3 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by talented321: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Belle! You ask for assistance and he also ask for assistance(exercise), it's more like a balance game.. Remember everybody will not think alike. I don't hate people because they're in the best position to help me but they refuse..
It's your fuckin life and nobody is coming to save you, i'm talking from xperience..
Puss360:

Your first statement contradicts the second statement... at least in my opinion...
"How responsible you are matters" that's true but I can't ever "Let it slide" on matters that goes against morality...
How can a man demand sex before help? What rubbish.. He can as well say No he can't or he won't... But why bringing up sex issue?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
Belle! You ask for assistance and he also ask for assistance(exercise), it's more like a balance game.. Remember everybody will not think alike. I don't hate people because they're in the best position to help me but they refuse..
It's your fuckin life and nobody is coming to save you, i'm talking from xperience..
Okay ooo..
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by talk2hb1(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2023
I want us to be open minded here, because I am not supporting or justifying anything. I still get morale standard values.

@Puss360
Despite this is the basis of most marriage, you might not want to agree to this. A symbiotic relationship based on mutual understanding.

This is a simple demand and supply game, give me sex and I give you money.
She wants something he has, He has something she wanted; likewise He wants something she has, and he wants something she has.
She can decide to decline the offer and he too can decline the offer as well.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by DyingFetus: 4:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Na so your gei boss go talk say he wan knack you before helping you
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

Emotional ambush is a childish way to win an argument like this one.

The dude is high on something; I don't know what, but your approach is terrible. If my wife needs something, she comes to me, and if I don't have it, then we sit down and figure out how to get it.

We have friends.

We have relatives.

A married person who goes to a male neighbor for financial help have other intentions. It is even disrespectful to her husband.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

Asking for sex is akin to saying, 'No, I can't give you money, but we can trade.'

It is now your turn to say NO.

You women keep teaching men how to give, which raises the question: If you women are so good at giving, why don't women go to your fellow women for help?

A broke man is often treated like an outcast by women. Then when fortune smiles on him, you now think you have an opinion on how he gives out his money

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 5:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Emotional ambush is a childish way to win an argument like this one.

The dude is high on something; I don't know what, but your approach is terrible. If my wife needs something, she comes to me, and if I don't have it, then we sit down and figure out how to get it.

We have friends.

We have relatives.

A married person who goes to a male neighbor for financial help have other intentions. It is even disrespectful to her husband.
No matter what someone marital status is, the person isn't bigger than recieving financial assistance from another person..
So it's no crime let a married woman seeks financial help from a male other than her husband...

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2023
talk2hb1:
I want us to be open minded here, because I am not supporting or justifying anything. I still get morale standard values.

@Puss360
Despite this is the basis of most marriage, you might not want to agree to this. A symbiotic relationship based on mutual understanding.

This is a simple demand and supply game, give me sex and I give you money.
She wants something he has, He has something she wanted; likewise He wants something she has, and he wants something she has.
She can decide to decline the offer and he too can decline the offer as well.

You are right about having your opinion...
But you see this sex related matter it's very delicate...
How on earth should a man open his mouth and say such??
It's even better let the woman seeking help says "She's ready to trade with sex" to get what she wants.. then we can conclude that she is desperate...
But on what grounds should a man demand sex before help?
If the man doesn't want to assist freely then he can make her sign an agreement...
But resorting to sex!!! It's a big NO
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2023
DyingFetus:
Na so your gei boss go talk say he wan knack you before helping you
Abi oo
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

No matter what someone marital status is, the person isn't bigger than recieving financial assistance from another person..
So it's no crime let a married woman seeks financial help from a male other than her husband...
Not at all. It is also not a crime to go to your neighbor to borrow magi, salt, pepper, oil and even spoon.

There is no law against that but it is disrespectful
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by elipheleh(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2023
I as a man I make it my priority in life to be stingy to women.

Once I hear "please give me or abeg or help me", I immediately raise my DEFENCE GUARD once you are a woman.

I found out how ungrateful girls can be right from childhood age at Primary school sef.

Thank God all my adult life, no woman can say she has used me before.

It is easier for a man to get anything from me.

In my giving life:
1. Male relations first
2. Then female related to me by blood
3. Little male children that are strangers
4. Men strangers
5. Personal toys, cars, animals etc
6. Little female children
7. Environment
8. Wasting money
9. Wasting money
10. Wasting...
11. Dustbin...
12. My male enemies
13. Then women not related to me by blood

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by GOFRONT(m): 6:13am On Oct 05, 2023
This table is really shaking
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2023
What I have found out about life is that everything is self interest.
If he is asking for sex before financial assistance, look for another person, he deserves value for his money.

Drop the entitlement mentality, no one is obligated to help you.
I have seen many regretting the help they render and I have also seen a lot more being blessed as a result of the help they render.
Stop grumbling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by DND069: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2023
This matter is very easy to solve: Men, ask your fellow men for help; Women, ask your fellow women for help.

Case close!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

Immediately I read this, I knew it was from a woman.

1. He said, not married.
2. You can keep searching for a helper until you find.

Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by talk2hb1(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

It's even better let the woman seeking help says "She's ready to trade with sex" to get what she wants.. then we can conclude that she is desperate...
But on what grounds should a man demand sex before help?
So it’s only women who can propose sex for money, which invariably justifies the sex for money motion but this time only a woman can make that proposal in your own word.
If the man doesn't want to assist freely then he can make her sign an agreement...
But resorting to sex!!! It's a big NO
What if that’s the only tradable option on the table, consider this situation.
Let’s say a guy has been wooing this girl for long, but she Dey do Yanga for the guy and she is collecting money from the guy. So one day guy wised up and she need money ask mr guy for money and he decline but this time he ask her for sex in exchange for the money. Obviously given her the money is not the problem for the guy, he just want to go down with her and she desperately needed the money. Do you think the guy will want a written agreement?

Think about it!
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by AlphaHakimi: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2023
People try to over amplify the importance of sex.
I do not support sex for grade especially if the student studied hard and actually passed the exams but the lecturer decides to fail her. However if the student failed and the lecturer decides to help her by sleeping with her in exchange for grade, then both the lecturer and the student are 100% culpable.

You see, women are masters of manipulation. They will tell you that a man should help out without demanding sex in return. However, a man can not just walk up to a woman and say " please I'm Hot, can you just satisfy my urge"?

That's exactly how women sound when they ask men for financial help or any other kind of help. If women will not agree to help a Hot man without expecting money or anything in return, then men can help women without expecting anything in return.

Don't come here to tell me about morals, Humans are only morally upright when it suits them.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Starboytwo(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Very delicate matter...
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Not at all. It is also not a crime to go to your neighbor to borrow magi, salt, pepper, oil and even spoon.

There is no law against that but it is disrespectful
To ask for something is normal, to also refuse giving is normal...
But it's not normal to demand something in exchange...
But even if you still want to demand something in exchange, make it civil.. It's not normal Nd it's also morally wrong to demand sex in exchange

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Omoawoke2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
I feel it is pure exploitation done by weak men

Men with low self esteem that are ready to sleep with the most vulnerable women.

I am not saying I’m a saint but if you want sex, go and chase your class, not someone in dire need of help. It is no different from rape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

To ask for something is normal, to also refuse giving is normal...
But it's not normal to demand something in exchange...
But even if you still want to demand something in exchange, make it civil.. It's not normal Nd it's also morally wrong to demand sex in exchange
Can I borrow your pen?

Nope, but if you can lend me your pencil then you can have it?

It is that simple.

Stop being a moral police on another person's sweat or simply go meet women, they won't ask for sex.

Nothing is free in life, your parents gave you their best so you can take care of them in old age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Puss360(f): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

Can I borrow your pen?

Nope, but if you can lend me your pencil then you can have it?

It is that simple.

Stop being a moral police on another person's sweat or simply go meet women, they won't ask for sex.

Nothing is free in life, your parents gave you their person so you can take care of them in old age.

Ok

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by SavageResponse(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
While I would not advocate sex for marks the fact is that life is generally trade by barter

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Careente7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I don’t support sex for grade, sex for work, but I don’t
see anything wrong with sex for financial assistance
unless she is married.
Give him what you have and get the money you wanted or
rest, it is called trade by barter. If he didn’t ask for
anything in return, that’s fine and okay. Your luck.
Personally, I have never and I don’t think I will ask for sex
in return for anything. Woman nobi my problem. But some
men do and I don’t see anything wrong with that, besides
na their money and you are NOT entitled to it.
If Mr A demand for sex in return and you cant meet his
demands, move to Mr B, C, D you will eventually find
someone who would assist without demanding for anything
in exchange.
May whatever you serve always lead you to the right
people.
Share your views and opinion
Trash trash trash!!! Don’t blve this modafcka

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by Dronedude(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
So you as a guy, what do you offer for help? I mean if a person demands for your kidney for instance in exchange for money, will you see it as a trade by barter?
I'm curious...

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by tiswell(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Puss360:

Emotions won't let you read and comprehend.

Now go back and read slowly
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help by virginchaser(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Some years ago by Uniport main gate, i stopped by to help lift group of students towards delta park. The girl dropped first without any thank you word nor sign but when the boy got to his destination, he looked at me and said "bro, I really thank you. I have been standing at that spot for over an hour without any help". I was touched and glad helping him.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful / Nigerian Men Before And After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.