Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians (7219 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Obainomilano: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
What exactly did this man do for teachers in his state while he was governor? I don't think so much. But I'm open to his supporters enlightening me
why don't u make good use of your time and use goggle ..I think Google will enlighten u better....
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Obainomilano: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
boxypane:
Obi!!! You that treated teachers terrible during your time as governor. Ahhh
says one brown teeth olaniyi who was barely 4 years old when obi was a governor
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nice message but Peter Obi should explain how he treated teachers during his 2 terms as governor of Anambra. Hypocrisy is a bad thing...

If someone spent 8 years as governor of a state and cannot transform that state, there is no reason to claim or believe he would do better as president.

3 Likes

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Diligent1(f): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Stop venting your frustration on Obi
He's not the one that asked the certificate forger to print his certificate from business center

Obi didn't owe teachers for even 1 day
Continue to deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Jonjam269: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Socal media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken.
Obi that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years is forming Mr know it all. Loser wants to remain relevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Roboto11: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
What exactly did this man do for teachers in his state while he was governor? I don't think so much. But I'm open to his supporters enlightening me

Man was reluctant to even pay minimum wage.

Na mumu dey listen to am.

4 Likes

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lamba master. I remember all the strikes in Anambra during his era. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by HardBishop: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Isaacpositive:
I hate this man with passion. This is the same man that in his 8 years as a govenor of Anambra State,no single teacher was promoted. Teachers in Anambra State lived a miserable life under his watch. What a hypocrite
Do you realize that the money paid to state and federal workers are from the federal allocation? Hate him with passion. Towards the end of his first tenure, he even increase workers salaries including the judiciary?

U will just come and spew trashes everywhere without further investigation. Be there if this cancerous hate continues to tally, I'm afraid in the nearest future, nothing like presidential election will be held in the southeast region
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by EbolaTinubu: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
wale8486:

e pain ur mama abi
Na your papa and mama e pain zombie without functioning brain
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Alliswell248: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Noisemaker....
In his time as a governor.... lecturers were on strike for months....

Keep deceiving your fellow headless mobs...
You can't use my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by HardBishop: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
olakraft:
Nice message but Peter Obi should explain how he treated teachers during his 2 terms as governor of Anambra. Hypocrisy is a bad thing...

If someone spent 8 years as governor of a state and cannot transform that state, there is no reason to claim or believe he would do better as president.
Did you go and verify? State where he held their monies?. As I said before THERE WILL BE A TIME, U WILL LOOK FOR IBOS TO VOTE, U WON'T SEE THEM AGAIN
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Alliswell248: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roboto11:

Man was reluctant to even pay minimum wage.

Na mumu dey listen to am.

Hoebi...na confirm hypocrite...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by TheClassic1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Teachers are verified broke people. I can never be in a relationship with a teacher.

Nwa-teacher, God forbid!!
but u can be in a relationship with a begger sorry ooo u explain tire
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by HardBishop: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alliswell248:
Noisemaker....
In his time as a governor.... lecturers were on strike for months....

Keep deceiving your fellow headless mobs...
You can't use my head.
Are universities and poly under his payroll? As u mumu reach what's the role of asup and ASUU then
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by TheClassic1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larsow73:
He would have really done better than the fraud we currently have
the way he av done better when he was a governor in anambara abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by hopexter(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Teachers are verified broke people. I can never be in a relationship with a teacher.

Broke girls like you from hungry families are always looking for who to be in a relationship with for financial gains. Why not ho learn a handwork instead of being a liability to yourself and the society. Gold digger. undecided

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by StatisticianDr: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're right. Nigeria doesn't value teachers.
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Jewessgratitud3: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
They will not appreciate us who bear all the burden of their wards academic problems, helping them solve their learning difficulties and work on their low IQ every day to make them excel in their academical and practical lifes.

If no body praise me, I'll praise myself.abeg make i do commot go give myself a nice treat. E no easy

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by TheClassic1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Shatap zombie
the truth pain u no lie biafuro criminal
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by matm: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
minakom:
Government school teachers are enjoying. Tell that to private school owners sir.

Enjoying 30k minimum wage when a liter of kerosene is 1k
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by TheClassic1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Stop venting your frustration on Obi
He's not the one that asked the certificate forger to print his certificate from business center

Obi didn't owe teachers for even 1 day
see new comer maybe u were not born then
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
HardBishop:

Did you go and verify? State where he held their monies?. As I said before THERE WILL BE A TIME, U WILL LOOK FOR IBOS TO VOTE, U WON'T SEE THEM AGAIN

Verify wetin? Oga rest... No be testimony full this thread wey dem say him no treat teachers well?

If you have the evidence, bring it here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
minakom:
Government school teachers are enjoying. Tell that to private school owners sir.
Obi is just myopic he should tell many state govt to improve the livelihood of their teachers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Tecnophone: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
ask him na, eyin omo ale Alainiran omo Tinubu the forger.
Roger3D:
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by kk2027: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheClassic1:
see new comer maybe u were not born then

He not only paid teachers as and when due
He also paid off all pending gratuity for pensioners
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Roboto11: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Allisgud:
If Nigeria is a sane place,a teacher, soldiers doctor,anybody who build life save life and secure it should earn like a senator

As they do abroad abi?

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Jostoman: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
KingKO22:
Lamber master
So what he is saying is not true, are you saying teacher doesnt deserve good pay?
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Judgementa1: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Roboto11: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State was last Tuesday jeered by thousands of state workers after he made an unexpected appearance at a labor rally at Aloma Junction in Awka, the state capital. A source within the Obi administration described the governor’s appearance as “ill-advised,” adding that some advisors had advised him against going.

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State was last Tuesday jeered by thousands of state workers after he made an unexpected appearance at a labor rally at Aloma Junction in Awka, the state capital. A source within the Obi administration described the governor’s appearance as “ill-advised,” adding that some advisors had advised him against going.

Mr. Obi derided with songs that called him “419” and “well-trained thief,” according to eyewitnesses.

Our sources said the leadership of the state’s trade unions had called the rally to hear workers’ opinions on Governor Obi’s proposal on the new minimum wage. Labor leaders told SaharaReporters that the governor’s proposals fell far short of what other states had negotiated with their workers, citing the case of neighboring Ebonyi. They stated that Mr. Obi’s plan is to basically raise the salaries of workers on salary scales 1 to 7, while adding little to those on higher grade levels.

“The governor’s salary table is proposing a salary of 141,000 naira for an officer on Level 16, but other states are proposing N254,000 for that level,” said a labor leader in the state, accusing Mr. Obi of being “insensitive and indifferent to the plight of workers.”

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by opeekiti: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
It is very cheap to criticize when you are not in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by georgeakins: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Peter Obi, na my president you be
Me, I want better tomorrow
Me no want olodo, no no!

He is our Biaflan president.

I prefer Obi to Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa, that flogs our parents every Monday.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Salary Structure: How Much Does A Nigerian Senator Earn? / Ondo Is No Longer An Oil Producing State Just Like Crossriver / Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.