Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help (680 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Am Dying / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by intercom: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
l fell in love with this girl and proposed to her, she agreed and say lets see as things goes, if it is God's will we will get married. we continued, reaching a point she wanted to break out and said dat she is not pleased with her self, i asked while she said the last time she came to my house we did some lust stuff and i promised her try it again till we are married. we continue having good times, but wat am noticing is this any time my fone is switched off for like 2days when switchd on again she wil call and complain that am with other girl dat is why am off so she won't noticed it. she even told me not to trouble my self about her whereabout.

am disturb but not too much because am not ready to have hbp from any gril bc of luv, but i really love this girl and want to get married to her. what would i do, is she in love with me or jst playing around me.
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
u 2 y ll u put off ur fones 4 2days if u nt doin smth bad?
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by iice(f): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
Good Gawd!
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by tellwisdom: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
BONE HER JOR  angry angry
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by neyostica: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
At least you done Bleep her, so nothing to lose.
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by mikeywise(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster, for whatever reason, why would u put off ur fone for 2 whole days?if she is de one dat put off her fone for 2 days, how would u feel?b4 u come her posting all dis stuff, u must first of all put the other person in ur shoes nd know how it feels wen such is done to u.

pls for heavens sake ,dont do to others what u dont like if done to u.i wish u gudluck.
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by Blazing88(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
for starters,
Y would you switch off ur phone for 2days.?
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by Roland17(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
Switching off your phone for three days and not calling her is very unfair, but like you mentioned, b careful not to give your self high blood pressure.
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by born2boink(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
Your phone is switch of for 2 days made me feel like you are Gambler using your phone to borrow money whenever you got lost to gamble, even PHCN case will never let phone switch of 2 days. i guess you are a player or gambler
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by lindabon: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
You switched off your phone for two days?
Do you just like the drama, or are you just trying to form "fine boy"?><! angry angry
Re: Am Dying Here L Need Ur Help by slimyem: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
these kinda posters never cease to amaze me.
How did u expect her to feel when you swicted off your fone for two days.
Even if you were a debtor,u should have at least tried using a business centre.
Makes me wonder how serious you are, SMH

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me / How Much Luv Can You Give? / Does She Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.