Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku (25817 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by biggie73(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Definitely, Atiku has zero choice. Except he wants to proceed to International Court of Justice or Maury Paternity Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by abbey621(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2023
sirchim:
E go soon cleaaaaaar for your eyes, just hold on 😄

After Supreme Court na Hague or ICC next o, I no wan hear say una give up grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by rickleye: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/ill-drop-fight-against-tinubu-if-supreme-court-rules-in-his-favour-atiku/

Interesting comments from Atiku . I guess his aides do have accounts on NL. I’ve always thought he wouldn’t go for anything but President on the ticket . So what he is saying now means there is hope. If the surprise court decides to have a reelection an Obi - Atiku ticket might just take it .
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by fortune1968: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The damage to Tinubu reputation has been greatly achieved 😂😂😂
Which damage ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by treatise: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Shinedulr219:

PROPAGANDA!!!

The only thing we all know is that Peter Obi is a third class dullard and that Tinubu is a first class graduate if CSU.
B Adekunle Tinubu
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by 7lives: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol what happened today that is new.

Haven’t you all been trying to damage his reputation since 99 and yet he is still standing tall?

—In the 99s, una try am, the man became Lagos state governor and was re-elected again.

—During the days of that rigger crook Obasanjo, he rigged all the states and Tinubu took them all back as opposition even with all the campaign of calumny and name calling. He won.

—During Endsars, una deploy propaganda to malign Tinubu name, he came out of it and won the ticket of the ruling party against all odds and landmine set by the presidency.

—Last year, una propaganda brought his forefeiture in USA, his certificate, him not going to CSU, him being sick, fake pastors and prophecy, him bla bla bla. Yet the man trump you all and became the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

He is the only politician I know that won the presidential election on first trial without any godfather or federal support. Tinubu is the ultimate Godfather.

PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU IS GREATER THAN ATIKU
GREATER THAN AZIKIWE
GREATER THAN OJUKU OF CURSED MEMORY

Eni ti Olorun ba ti da, ko se fi ara we.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by 7lives: 1:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Successlane:
That will not be fair to your teeming followers.
I'll advise you proceed to Hague, and if you still lose you end up at Biafra supreme court, where you will undoubtedly get the type of justice you desire.

Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by THeUNIFIER: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Haven’t you all been trying to damage his reputation since 99 and yet he is still standing tall?

—In the 99s, una try am, the man became Lagos state governor and was re-elected again.

—During the days of that rigger crook Obasanjo, he rigged all the states and Tinubu took them all back as opposition even with all the campaign of calumny and name calling. He won.

—During Endsars, una deploy propaganda to malign Tinubu name, he came out of it and won the ticket of the ruling party against all odds and landmine set by the presidency.

—Last year, una propaganda brought his forefeiture in USA, his certificate, him not going to CSU, him being sick, fake pastors and prophecy, him bla bla bla. Yet the man trump you all and became the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

He is the only politician I know that won the presidential election on first trial without any godfather or federal support. Tinubu is the ultimate Godfather.

GREATER THAN AZIKIWE

Fool! Your overrated lord and savior is a coward of the first order and does not hold a candle to the aforementioned names. But I don't expect you butt sniffing bastards to understand because you delight in propaganda. For all your sophistication, you all are much bigger slaves than previously imagined. If Tinubu is the best amongst you then truly, the Yorubas are a cursed tribe; fucking simpletons, every lot of ya. Tueh
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by gabbytabby: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2023
I am a retiree and a professional and my primary and secondary certificate I don’t have.

It happens.

Then you lost me. Your lack of capacity for intelligent conservation and gaslighting took over
tomju2:

This is not about Peter Obi. The basic requirement for qualifying to contest as a president of Nigeria is WAEC or equivalent. Equivalent is work experience and all.
Tinubu had no basis to lie, or forge his documents. All he needed to do was present his secondary school certificate. That's the crux of the matter.
He doesn't have one! Primary school? He doesn't have one! He has Southwest college(a woman's own) He has Chicago state Uni(forged).
Isn't it crystal clear that a certain female Bola Ahmed Tinubu actually graduated from CSU?. But definitely not this "president". Your president. The man parading himself as Bola Tinubu is an impersonator. Let me tell you, he claimed he got a replacement certificate. CSU testified under oath that he didn't even apply for one, let alone be re-issued.
Reno Omokri said replacement certificates are issued by third party vendors! The big question is: who will sign this diplomas from third party vendors? Most of the purpoted signatories there disassociated themselves from the forged documents. They informed the whole world the don't know where he got the certificate from. Plain and simple. He forged it.
Festus Keyamo said Tinubu was home schooled. CSU said Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970!
Meanwhile, the school was inaugurated in 1974! What else do you need as prove? Truth be told, whether Supreme court clears him or not (which I doubt they will), Tinubu forged his credentials, plain amd simple. No amount of spinning or image laundering will save him the monumental embarrassment.
As you grow up, learn to pitch your tent with the truth, for posterity sake. Stop being interested in what you'll eat now now now. Bequeath a lasting legacy for generations yet unhorn. Think, my dear think. It's safer to build a society where the rule of law thrives than the one that is ruled by anarchy.
"REAL PEACE IS NOT AN ABSENCE OF VIOLENCE,BUT THE PRESENCE OF JUSTICE"
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by HeroicMeastro: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Everything about this man call Tinubu is strange to me, why? Where is he from? We have lost everything already in this country just because of money. Nigeria is not a serious country.
What have we lost because of President Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by HeroicMeastro: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

GREATER THAN AZIKIWE

Well written!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by walezy14(m): 2:49am On Oct 06, 2023
You have lost already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by learnedman(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Where is Bola Adekunle Tinubu? Was she killed by Ebola who stole her credentials and impersonated her?Haba Atiku,why are u just scratching at the surface? shocked shocked sad
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Looter100: 3:03am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

GREATER THAN AZIKIWE

if this country better na lie,four years don dey go like play oo
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by shugamummy: 3:47am On Oct 06, 2023
As always expected. Peter Obi is the nightmare of all Yoruba Ronu gangsters. He relieves them of menstrual pains and helps them get erection. Keep wailing Dear

Shinedulr219:

PROPAGANDA!!!

The only thing we all know is that Peter Obi is a third class dullard and that Tinubu is a first class graduate if CSU.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by swaggerjack: 3:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Shinedulr219:
Lol is this the said international press conference? Baba no bring GhanaTV let alone CNN.

He only succeeded in indicting himself and that master rigger Obasanjo of rigging the SW during their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by PepeXKermit: 3:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Shinedulr219:

PROPAGANDA!!!

Only a fool will repost a photo that someone else posted without verifying. How will someome get this result and still be admitted into uni? Also look at the font with his name, differing from everyother thing on that page....get sense so that your foolishness will not male your woman collect another mans prick
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by tunjilana: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2023
This is how things like this will play out in a typical court

1. Atiku will have to prove forgery...and it cant be based on funny analysis like signature and co. The issuing authority CSU will have to confirm it is fake....so far based on the deposition, they haven't said that, on the contrary they validated that he schooled and graduated and that certificate re-issuance is bn done by a third party. All Tinubu's lawyer need to do is insist that the certificate is genuine and obtained through the means provided by the school. The burden of proof is on Atiku....Also the supreme Court is not where u go and start discussing forgery, that is for a lower court to deal, a high court should have examined all the evidences and Dock him for forgery before u can even bring it to appeal of supreme Court. In this case, the PEPT should have bn the first point if call and if they refuse to touch it then it is unlikely that the supreme court will.

2) As for other so called discrepancies like govt college and date if birth, as long as he didnt submit that certificate to INEC , it is not relevant to the case. If the school suspects foul play, the burden of proof is on the school and until that happens and an American Court rules that he committed fraud or identity theft while seeking admission, it is still not admissible evidence and it is not the supreme court's duty to be examining the data you submit to get admission in another country. At best if he schooled in Nigeria, the school will need to take it to the police who will then charge him to court and the outcome will determine if the case can be referenced in this matter....

In all of this, I see no value in this request regarding the upcoming supreme Court decision

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by yusuyo: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2023
As if you have option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by omoyankee3(m): 4:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Funny thing is that after all this fiasco, Tinubu and Atiku will make up and become allies again. And their followers would have spent time/energy/data fighting each other in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by DECLAN2015(m): 5:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
you need to answer this in a word! Yes or No. (1).Did Tinubu Forged certificate he presented to INEC? (2). Did Tinubu forfeited $460k drug proceeds to US? (3). Did Tinubu graduates in 1970 from the college that was established in 1974. Your answer will determine if you are a human or a mad person.

No to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by taylandtea: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Everything about this man call Tinubu is strange to me, why? Where is he from? We have lost everything already in this country just because of money. Nigeria is not a serious country.
Nigeria is comedy country
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by lawani: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Even centuries after the awaited Supreme court ruling, it can still be possible to know the gender of the Bola A Tinubu that worked in Mobil USA. The person had a social security number and etc.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Gajagojo: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2023
richie240:

You can't associate with obidients and think straight again. Never!
grin
But they are LEVEL HEADED
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by harrypetty(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2023
If you decide to ignore the facts about Tinubu's forgery:
Either you are delusional or you don't have a moral compass.
Can you make a fraudster and cheat the leader in your family and expect to have progress?

It is clear why saner people will want to leave this country. When you see evil and refuse to stand up against it, it only shows you would do same if you had the opportunity.
I weep for a country that cries for freedom yet submit herself to be gagged by the whims of blatantly corrupt political officials.

May the spirit of the ancestors of our land who died with the hope of a better country torment those who will bring this country into disrepute by all means.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by omoyeni37: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Successlane:
That will not be fair to your teeming followers.
I'll advise you proceed to Hague, and if you still lose you end up at Biafra supreme court, where you will undoubtedly get the type of justice you desire.
Na biafla supleme court grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by omoyeni37: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2023
tunjilana:

1. Atiku will have to prove forgery...and it cant be based on funny analysis like signature and co. The issuing authority CSU will have to confirm it is fake....so far based on the deposition, they haven't said that, on the contrary they validated that he schooled and graduated and that certificate re-issuance is bn done by a third party. All Tinubu's lawyer need to do is insist that the certificate is genuine and obtained through the means provided by the school. The burden of proof is on Atiku....Also the supreme Court is not where u go and start discussing forgery, that is for a lower court to deal, a high court should have examined all the evidences and Dock him for forgery before u can even bring it to appeal of supreme Court. In this case, the PEPT should have bn the first point if call and if they refuse to touch it then it is unlikely that the supreme court will.

2) As for other so called discrepancies like govt college and date if birth, as long as he didnt submit that certificate to INEC , it is not relevant to the case. If the school suspects foul play, the burden of proof is on the school and until that happens and an American Court rules that he committed fraud or identity theft while seeking admission, it is still not admissible evidence and it is not the supreme court's duty to be examining the data you submit to get admission in another country. At best if he schooled in Nigeria, the school will need to take it to the police who will then charge him to court and the outcome will determine if the case can be referenced in this matter....

In all of this, I see no value in this request regarding the upcoming supreme Court decision
Well and
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by omoyeni37: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2023
tunjilana:

Well said
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by DesChyko: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Shinedulr219:

Mynd44, OAM4J

Rule 8 is being bastardised with utter ruthlessness by this user across many threads.

Attached is the unedited image.

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by spiralwedge(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku ti ku grin grin
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by MrsTblooms: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

GREATER THAN AZIKIWE

I don't know why I so much like this your write up. You deserve a national award for this, from Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by tabaralph: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/ill-drop-fight-against-tinubu-if-supreme-court-rules-in-his-favour-atiku/

Useless old man, you hate Muslim/Muslim ticket but you want northern Fulani which is you to succeed another northern Fulani after 8years of Buhari , greed kpai you old fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Foreign Prisoners Are Working At Construction Sites In Nigeria / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.