Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku (25849 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by dragunov: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Exceed15:
The man wey dey press Tinubu neck . Atiku's doggedness calls for admiration.

There is no doggedness anywhere. He is a pained Fulani looser.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by TheBillyonaire: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Now that you talked about messiah complex, don't you think it can also be a reason for someone knowing he wouldn't win a free and fair election, decides to foist himself on the people?

I know the election rigging by Tinubu has nothing to do with messiah complex, but pure greed and lust for power.

Yes, for Tinubu it is pure greed and lust for power. But for Obi it is Messiah Complex and for Atiku, it is his quest to fulfil his age-long ambition. They all have the Right to be President, but Obi made a mistake of not willing to 'do do what ever it takes' to salvage a people. He anticipated that justice exists in Lucifer's Empire.

But the God of this world hijacked the project, so should anyone willing to succeed in his Human Farm. Justice exists, but not a default in this world.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by MomohMrMoore: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol.. you dont need to stop fight, go to world court. You have stolen enough money as said by your boss Obasanjo.
Go and use Boko Haram to fight after losing at the Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Famous606: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
To me the problem is nairaland because they are not truthful with their news.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by dragunov: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Atiku has finished work....and to be sincere he is brilliant. That conference was respectable and the points were marshalled effectively.

No shaking Waziri Adamawa...smash their bloody cuntts... worthless pigs

This dude's imbecility defies explanation or any academic research.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by CorrectionFLuid: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Yes, for Tinubu it is pure greed and lust for power. But for Obi it is Messiah Complex and for Atiku, it is his quest to fulfil his age-long ambition. They all have the Right to be President, but Obi made a mistake of not willing to 'do do what ever it takes' to salvage a people. He anticipated that justice exists in Lucifer's Empire.

But the God of this world hijacked the project, so should anyone willing to succeed in his Human Farm. Justice exists, but not a default in this world.

Gbam, although I'd say there's a bit of all the above reasons you gave, in all the contestants. Just that for each person, a particular reason supercedes.
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by NewDea4: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
lawani:
Even centuries after the awaited Supreme court ruling, it can still be possible to know the gender of the Bola A Tinubu that worked in Mobil USA. The person had a social security number and etc.

1979 was way before computers became the standard for information storage/retrieval; so, hardcopies. Tinubu has had access to incredible amounts of money for over twenty years now, he has most probably paid someone to have those documents destroyed.

CSU has been solidly on his side throughout this fiasco despite overwhelming evidence of his criminality, it's so obvious dude has been spreading those dollars around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017 / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.