Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga (4999 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
There’s been no news on any international news agency and I’m sure they will be laughing at the naivety of Obi and Atiku supporters

To them its not worth reporting because they the US has had presidents with similar issues and I’m sure they will be looking at these folks as guys with very low IQs and ability to comprehend

The fact remains that he attended the CSU and graduated with a first class

Even through the deposition, the registrar evidently stood by him and did not at any point say he forged the certificate.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Legitgames85: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:
There’s been no news on any international news agency and I’m sure they will be laughing at the naivety of Obi and Atiku supporters

To them its not worth reporting because they the US has had presidents with similar issues and I’m sure they will be looking at these folks as guys with very low IQs and ability to comprehend

Even through the deposition, the registrar evidently stood by him and did not at any point say he forged the certificate.
stop lying to yourself.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Nwodosis(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
CSU stated clearly that they had never issued any certificate to Bola A Tinubu even in 1979 or in any other year! The first class Tinubu had should be the First Class in CSU certificate forgery.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by TemplarLandry: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why should they entertain frivolousness?
Atiku has no case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by kk2027: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol
They are now worried about the global shame from oluwole inc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Legitgames85:
stop lying to yourself.

Okay show me any international news agency of repute that has carried the news

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by kk2027: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by kk2027: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ubest1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
How about Google the largest news carrier?

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by allcomage: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why do you guys keep on bringing Obi on the issue solely instituted by Atiku and pdp. I'm non partisan but this is getting nauseating. What a complex, you guys no longer mention Atikulates ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by MrsTwrite(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okay?
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
ubest1:
How about Google the largest news carrier?

Google it and show us screenshots
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why should they entertain frivolousness?
Atiku has no case.
Even Dr Reuben Abati Schooled Rufai Abt the CSU wahala.
I learnt a lawyers to CSU had already went back to the Judge that ordered CSU to release the document to Atiku and under oath the CSU lawyers insisted It's actually Tinubu the president of Nigeria that indeed attended The CSU and also The f on the result was a clerical error from the university and they own up to the mistake.
Infact Reuben Abati finish matter wella.He even went as far as discussing if the document got any relevance in the coming supreme court case, he said if we are to go by logic of previous case that supreme court does not admit new evidence in such a case and so therefore the document is irrelevant in the eyes of the supreme court as regards the 2023 election
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
allcomage:
Why do you guys keep on bringing Obi on the issue solely instituted by Atiku and pdp. I'm non partisan but this is getting nauseating. What a complex, you guys no longer mention Atikulates ?

If it’s between Tinubu and Atiku why are Obi’s supporters taking it personal? Shouldn’t they be on the sidelines? Even Obi himself has succinctly made references to it so he deserves the attack he’s getting

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Legitgames85: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

Okay show me any international news agency of repute that has carried the news
I don't need to show u anything,, the fact still remains he forge his certificate. Everything about Tinubu is not just real from his name to his age to his school etc. The FBI will be releasing some his (drug past) file very soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Basic123: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nwodosis:
CSU stated clearly that they had never issued any certificate to Bola A Tinubu even 1979 or in any other year! The first class Tinubu had should be the First Class in CSU certificate forgery.
.what is your evidence for this?
Or na your normal "Buhari is jubrin shenanigans "

11 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by udede(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

you will still later accuse the international news agencies of overflogging the issue because of recist tendencies.. just wait, they are gathering there facts or simply ignoring Tinubu like Biden did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by udede(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

If it’s between Tinubu and Atiku why are Obi’s supporters taking it personal? Shouldn’t they be on the sidelines? Even Obi himself has succinctly made references to it so he deserves the attack he’s getting
you guys are toothless ekuke Peter Obi is ignoring your attacks including the attacks from your attacker in chief, the shameless Rain O'mockry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Fujiyama: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

^^^
He did not graduate with a first class. That myth won't fly here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Fujiyama: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
ozo13:
I learnt a lawyers to CSU had already went back to the Judge that ordered CSU to release the document to Atiku and under oath the CSU lawyers insisted It's actually Tinubu the president of Nigeria that indeed attended

^^^
Prove this. Where are your sources?

ozo13:
The CSU and also The f on the result was a clerical error from the university and they own up to the mistake.

^^^
Which 'result' are you talking about here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by deji68: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Because it isnot Forgery... He attended the school. cool cool
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by talk2hb1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
This Tinubu, Atiku, CSU case shows a deep shallow minded some tribe can be in terms of information assimilation and dissemination.

CNN and BBC has their reputations to protect, they always wants to get their fact right before reporting anything.

Looking at the way CNN stick to their gun during end SARS report with FG, because they have their evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Truths9ja: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu the clueless drug baron and clueless certificate forger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Misterone: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

My G, don't mind all these pained idiots 😆😆😆😆
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Chinjo2: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I am sure you have your original degree certificate handy but here you are defending a certificate forger.
Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Stone03: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

Is that your consolation? Slowpoke like you are waiting for the reportage of international medias to come to terms with the gravity of the criminality of your president. They're watching you to see what your reaction will be. Until your relatives travel abroad for any reason then, the embarrassment he will receive from their institutions will open your eyes to reality.

4 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by KosiGee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
allcomage:

I heard they are cowards and someone said that they are scared of Atiku. I heard that they also have a morbid fear of the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:

Tinubu is not worth announcing on international media. The idiot is a local drug lord champion.

Make shame catch una small abeg

4 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
udede:
you guys are toothless ekuke Peter Obi is ignoring your attacks including the attacks from your attacker in chief, the shameless Rain O'mockry.

The only person ignoring attacks is PBAT and I know it’s really paining you all that he’s chosen to ignore
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Aquila99: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Legitgames85:
I don't need to show u anything,, the fact still remains he forge his certificate. Everything about Tinubu is not just real from his name to his age to his school etc. The FBI will be releasing some his (drug past) file very soon.

Since u claim he forge am. Go comot am for asorock make i see. If u no do am. Mpa gi

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
allcomage:
I guess Obi is their content, the most stupid of them al in tackling Obi is Reno. The coward is scared of calling out Atiku...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate / Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) / Why The Yoruba Hatred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.