Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga (5029 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu is not worth announcing on international media. The idiot is a local drug lord champion.

Make shame catch una small abeg

They announced it when he won the elections

They announced it when he was sworn in

They also did a lot of coverage on his exploits in Lagos

Tell me one remarkable thing was newsworthy under Obi in Anambra apart from the killing and dumping of over 35 bodies in the Azu River

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Whalis: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
yoruboid:
There’s been no news on any international news agency and I’m sure they will be laughing at the naivety of Obi and Atiku supporters

To them its not worth reporting because they the US has had presidents with similar issues and I’m sure they will be looking at these folks as guys with very low IQs and ability to comprehend

The fact remains that he attended the CSU and graduated with a first class

Even through the deposition, the registrar evidently stood by him and did not at any point say he forged the certificate.
Pray for your principal. See how he can make peace with Atiku and Obi. I read somewhere that their next move will be to compel CSU to withdraw the certificate awarded to him since it has been established that his secondary certificate wasn't genuine. If this is done your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by yoruboid: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whalis:

Pray for your principal. See how he can make peace with Atiku and Obi. I read somewhere that their next move will be to compel CSU to withdraw the certificate awarded to him since it has been established that his secondary certificate wasn't genuine. If this is done your guess is as good as mine.

Jokes. You must think CSU is Ebonyi State University right?

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by seanfer(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
ozo13:
Even Dr Reuben Abati Schooled Rufai Abt the CSU wahala.
I learnt a lawyers to CSU had already went back to the Judge that ordered CSU to release the document to Atiku and under oath the CSU lawyers insisted It's actually Tinubu the president of Nigeria that indeed attended The CSU and also The f on the result was a clerical error from the university and they own up to the mistake.
Infact Reuben Abati finish matter wella.He even went as far as discussing if the document got any relevance in the coming supreme court case, he said if we are to go by logic of previous case that supreme court does not admit new evidence in such a case and so therefore the document is irrelevant in the eyes of the supreme court as regards the 2023 election

The people you’re trying to educate knows the truth, but choose to play the dirty and bitter politics they’re known for.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2023
KosiGee:

I heard they are cowards and someone said that they are scared of Atiku. I heard that they also have a morbid fear of the North.

Those useless cowards are afraid of the north.

They're also afraid of Igbo's that's why their targets are always Igbo's properties in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

Tell me one remarkable thing was newsworthy under Obi in Anambra apart from the killing and dumping of over 35 bodies in the Azu River

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:32pm

ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Never4getU: 12:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
CSU stated clearly that they had never issued any certificate to Bola A Tinubu even in 1979 or in any other year! The first class Tinubu had should be the First Class in CSU certificate forgery.

Mumu where did they said they didn't issue him certificate? They recognised that he was their student given the time in review mumu

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by saobobo80: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:
There’s been no news on any international news agency and I’m sure they will be laughing at the naivety of Obi and Atiku supporters

To them its not worth reporting because they the US has had presidents with similar issues and I’m sure they will be looking at these folks as guys with very low IQs and ability to comprehend

Even through the deposition, the registrar evidently stood by him and did not at any point say he forged the certificate.

Overdoze of agbado dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by saobobo80: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:32pm

ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

Well summarized. But agbadorians would still not understand no matter how.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

You shameless headless chickens!
What a global embarrassment you supporters of fraud are!

Just listen to the rubbish you are saying.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by KanwuliaExtra: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Why should any country carry the news of a shytehole country that is economically bankrupt? cheesy
Even Biden has dodged your certificate thief.
Please, let us deal with our shame internally.
cheesy
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

If it’s between Tinubu and Atiku why are Obi’s supporters taking it personal? Shouldn’t they be on the sidelines? Even Obi himself has succinctly made references to it so he deserves the attack he’s getting
Your attack is only an expression of your frustrations. Attack and receive triple portion from obidients. Then run into the kitchen and cry as usual.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Basic123:
.what is your evidence for this?
Or na your normal "Buhari is jubrin shenanigans "
This Thvbu saga is one million times worse than jubrin. A man with crime in his DNA is worse than filth itself.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Misterone:
My G, don't mind all these pained idiots 😆😆😆😆
Yoruboid, if you don't see the mockery of you in this, then you are dumb. 😀

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Legitgames85: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Since u claim he forge am. Go comot am for asorock make i see. If u no do am. Mpa gi
your president don embarrass Nigerians. Outside the country they said we have elected a drug baron as president. Nigeria is already a failed state and the truth of the matter is when this certificate get to supreme court Tinubu will still win cos Nigeria is already a failed country. Our judiciary is messed up cos anybody can bribe their way through.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Since u claim he forge am. Go comot am for asorock make i see. If u no do am. Mpa gi
We don't want him out of aso rock. What's the big deal? Is Nigeria no longer a zoo? This place is a banana republic. Let him stay and die there if he wishes.

The expose on him is enough to give him and his olosho wife nightmares for eight years. That's more than enough.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

This shows you are really really dumb!

Go and google Obis achievement in office if you really want to know.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by frankyychiji(f): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

Jokes. You must think CSU is Ebonyi State University right?
Not it's not eboyin university. But it's in America where fundamental human rights work. You better pray for Tinubu instead of coming online to regurgitate.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Auxtan(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2023
ozo13:
I learnt a lawyers to CSU had already went back to the Judge that ordered CSU to release the document to Atiku and under oath the CSU lawyers insisted It's actually Tinubu the president of Nigeria that indeed attended The CSU and also The f on the result was a clerical error from the university and they own up to the mistake.
Infact Reuben Abati finish matter wella.He even went as far as discussing if the document got any relevance in the coming supreme court case, he said if we are to go by logic of previous case that supreme court does not admit new evidence in such a case and so therefore the document is irrelevant in the eyes of the supreme court as regards the 2023 election
Mumu sey na I learnt and started talking bla bla bla. Okay you learnt, show your yeye proof, animal!
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by RPG2020(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

This life is really full of Sam Larry 😭😭😭
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Aquila99: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Legitgames85:
your president don embarrass Nigerians. Outside the country they said we have elected a drug baron as president. Nigeria is already a failed state and the truth of the matter is when this certificate get to supreme court Tinubu will still win cos Nigeria is already a failed country. Our judiciary is messed up cos anybody can bribe their way through.

He didn't embarras anyone. U pple are allover d internet, try to paint him black and make odas see him as a drug baron. Dia were files of many U.S former presidents dat did drugs and were alleged to push dem. First. Dia is no valid case there. Secondly, u can't bring in any new evidence at dis point, even if there is in d first place.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Majesty7: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Legitgames85:
stop lying to yourself.

Show links from those international media
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Majesty7: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
CSU stated clearly that they had never issued any certificate to Bola A Tinubu even in 1979 or in any other year! The first class Tinubu had should be the First Class in CSU certificate forgery.

Read what you wrote carefully. Did you made any mistake? If not, then are you saying Tinubu never graduated from CSU? right?

Okay. Goodluck
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by mbos: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

Okay show me any international news agency of repute that has carried the news

you must be a very terrible fellow

repent or perish
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by sirchim(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:

Dan Allah kayi shiru. You no get shame at all, infact I dey shame for you.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Who is R. Abati to tell me the opposite of what I know as fact and believe as truth.
Tinubu forged the document submitted to INEC. Sheekena.

ozo13:
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Who is R. Abati to tell me the opposite of what I know as fact and believe as truth.
Tinubu forged the document submitted to INEC. Sheekena.

supreme court will do the needful.now I know better to argue less after my 25% Abuja experience with online talkatives
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Auxtan:

Mumu sey na I learnt and started talking bla bla bla. Okay you learnt, show your yeye proof, animal!
immature being.I saw more than this in 25% Abuja ruling.cry me a river.supreme court as usual will humble u guys.If u are not emotional show evidence that was release to Atiku lawyers to shame me or remain quiet Mr Man.Bn emotional has never benefitted you and ur likes since 2023 campaign days
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Either Supreme court or Masses court, the fact remains that Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC like Mmesoma forged her Jamb result and she was penalized.

Either Tinubu receives same treatment like Mmesoma or not, I care not.

ozo13:
supreme court will do the needful.now I know better to argue less after my 25% Abuja experience with online talkatives
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by junketer(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2023
The fact remains that Nigeria means nothing to these people. I live outside naija but nobody dey talk about this CSU saga because they have bigger problems. No one looks naija way unless they have something to gain.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by LeeSmart: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
Oga i no follow believe u for dis talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare, El-rufai Storm Nnewi For Ojukwu / Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan Squandering Nigeria's Oil Wealth / 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.