Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga (5036 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Truths9ja: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
BATists are aware that you cannot be a serial LIAR under oath and still be President of any Country in the world EXCEPT Nigeria.

The battle to bring back sanity to our Country will be a ferrocious and long one, but we shall emerge victorious, I'm not knew in this game at all!

Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Either Supreme court or Masses court, the fact remains that Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC like Mmesoma forged her Jamb result and she was penalized.

Either Tinubu receives same treatment like Mmesoma or not, I care not.

am not baffled by emotional talks again.both parties will have their days in supreme court.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ChronicGp(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
They're waiting for FBI documents release trust me.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Legitgames85: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

He didn't embarras anyone. U pple are allover d internet, try to paint him black and make odas see him as a drug baron. Dia were files of many U.S former presidents dat did drugs and were alleged to push dem. First. Dia is no valid case there. Secondly, u can't bring in any new evidence at dis point, even if there is in d first place.
bro leave politics and say the truth even Tinubu himself knows his certificates are fake down to his secondary school. How can a man say the secondary school he started was in 1970 meanwhile the secondary school that he said he attended was founded in 1975.
Secondly nobody can paint u black if u have not committed any offense.As for the drugs Tinubu did not deny the drug trafficking and forfeiture of the $460000 collected by him by the US government, his argument was the forfeiture was a civil offense and not criminal offense. I'm stating facts here not hearsay.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by MRMRMR: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have said repeatedly that it's only a fool or obidients that take this case serious. grin grin grin
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Yoighaman(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
yoruboid:
There’s been no news on any international news agency and I’m sure they will be laughing at the naivety of Obi and Atiku supporters

To them its not worth reporting because they the US has had presidents with similar issues and I’m sure they will be looking at these folks as guys with very low IQs and ability to comprehend

The fact remains that he attended the CSU and graduated with a first class

Even through the deposition, the registrar evidently stood by him and did not at any point say he forged the certificate.

You go explain tire..... supporting a certificate forger.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Yoighaman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
ozo13:
Even Dr Reuben Abati Schooled Rufai Abt the CSU wahala.
I learnt a lawyers to CSU had already went back to the Judge that ordered CSU to release the document to Atiku and under oath the CSU lawyers insisted It's actually Tinubu the president of Nigeria that indeed attended The CSU and also The f on the result was a clerical error from the university and they own up to the mistake.
Infact Reuben Abati finish matter wella.He even went as far as discussing if the document got any relevance in the coming supreme court case, he said if we are to go by logic of previous case that supreme court does not admit new evidence in such a case and so therefore the document is irrelevant in the eyes of the supreme court as regards the 2023 election

Sometimes it's wise to just keep quiet...no one would know whether you are intelligent or not.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by Yoighaman(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Basic123:
.what is your evidence for this?
Or na your normal "Buhari is jubrin shenanigans "

When we ask you to read, you will not, see your life?

Go and read the 155-page deposition document.
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Either Supreme court or Masses court, the fact remains that Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC like Mmesoma forged her Jamb result and she was penalized.

Either Tinubu receives same treatment like Mmesoma or not, I care not.

I don't do emotions .I wait for the court to do what they are bn paid salary to do
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
I care no more.
However Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC, that is fact/truth. And no one can't change that in my brain.

ozo13:
I don't do emotions .I wait for the court to do what they are bn paid salary to do
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by ozo13(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
I care no more.
However Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC, that is fact/truth. And no one can't change that in my brain.

no issue.Everyone to his opinion.I can't force mine on someone's throat and also expecting no one to force his on mine as well
Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by surgical: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nwodosis:
CSU stated clearly that they had never issued any certificate to Bola A Tinubu even in 1979 or in any other year! The first class Tinubu had should be the First Class in CSU certificate forgery.
They did not say they didn't issue in 1979,they said he did not pick up, I then wonder where he got the one he used in deleiot and Mobil
Then they also said vendors are allowed to issue replacement, so csu has muddled up everything
So if vendors can issue csu certificate and it is legal then technically Tinubu cannot be accused of forgery, the vendors being agents of the issuing authority csu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Records One Month Rain In One Day, Says Expert / How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections / Disobey Fayemi’s Curfew, Fayose Tells Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.