Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? (5974 Views)

My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady / "Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / Reason Why Men And Woman Like Having Sex Through Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
I don't really know if is normal am single at the moment, i always feel like having sex everyday, it been 3 months now i stop visting olosho cause it way too expensive for me, currently am honey and i don't know what to am tempting to visit olosho house tonight but i vow not to, i don't even have a girlfriend at the moment base on where i work no girls around to spin so i don't know ifor the feeling is normal

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by gift2xl: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Allow God to use you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why are you single?
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by judatech: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Your bills are merciful to you...if not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by mcprince32(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's normal for everyone. All you need is self control. Sex is destructive when mismanaged. Be patient, when your time comes, marriage comes to mind. When you overcome it once, twice and on, you have gain mastery of yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Uchenna10(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Soapy
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by PaganTerrorist: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Get a intimacy gadget

You'll thank me later

Women nowadays are not worth having

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Why are you single?

no money girls now are after money espicially benin city girls so i just dey my dey but am ready to miggle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Uchenna10:
Soapy

that's the last thing o will ever do

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
mcprince32:
It's normal for everyone. All you need is self control. Sex is destructive when mismanaged. Be patient, when your time comes, marriage comes to mind. When you overcome it once, twice and on, you have gain mastery of yourself.

bro honestly am thinking of getting married but where do i start from no girlfriend no money

only gat one substance which is to make the world dance (music ) but no sponsor
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's because you're most likely not fully independent.

When you attain Independence, get your own place and live alone for at least 6 months having any girl you so desire, believe me, na you go de run from them because there would be nothing under their skirt that moves you anymore.

People that feel hórny the most are those who don't have the desired freedom to have sex wherever and whenever they want.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by talented321: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
With cash' sex is over rated.. Without cash sex is the best thing for many men because they can't afford it or bleep the one they want..
IamKizzbrown10:

bro honestly am thinking of getting married but where do i start from no girlfriend no money

only gat one substance which is to make the world dance (music ) but no sponsor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nazgul:
That's because you're most likely not fully independent.

When you attain Independence, get your own place and live alone for at least 6 months having any girl you so desire, believe me, na you go de run from them because there would be nothing under their skirt that moves you anymore.

People they feel hórny the most are those who don't have the desired freedom to have sex wherever and whenever they want.

you are right though
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
you are right though
I've once been in your shoes.

Just keep hussling legally and equip yourself with knowledge, if you're a graduate update your LinkedIn profile and apply for jobs. Both physical and remote. If you weren't privileged to attend school, learn a trade.

When reasonable money starts coming in, you'll see and agree with me that there's nothing special under the skirt of a woman.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by optimusprime2(m): 3:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Baba, na because you no get work...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by eteebanky: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Poor man dy honey

You go suffer

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by elipheleh(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I don't really know if is normal am single at the moment, i always feel like having sex everyday, it been 3 months now i stop visting olosho cause it way too expensive for me, currently am honey and i don't know what to am tempting to visit olosho house tonight but i vow not to, i don't even have a girlfriend at the moment base on where i work no girls around to spin so i don't know ifor the feeling is normal

You are not honey. Stop saying what you are not.

Honey comes from bees. So don't lie to us.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Chasito(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2023
I can't even get an erection for olosho how Una dey take do am?

I prefer normal girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Uchenna10(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

It's not bad br.....no go rape sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Ginaz(f): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2023
elipheleh:

lol grin
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Nonywendy(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Whenever you feel honey, try and get aloe vera to quench the honey feeling
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Sirhush(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Get your self busy with something and if you back home all you need is to get a shower and sleep off after along stress at work. Or still be close to your Bible

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Tunde835(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Stay there till you burn through your bank account or get serious std.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by okoroemeka(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
it is a pity girls are scarce in your area,a sexy girlfriend will take your konji problems away some will give you toto till your penis peels off

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by MightySparrow: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Ask your prick nah?!
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is a pity girls are scarce in your area,a sexy girlfriend will take your konji problems away some will give you toto till your penis peels off

i dey find one
i dey benin city
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Chasito:
I can't even get an erection for olosho how Una dey take do am?

I prefer normal girls.

you never jam olosho were be like regina daniel, only for her hand to touch you, you don cum

me i like fair girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Zidane199(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maybe your libido is high. If you have high libido, I don't think u will be able to control yourself because it's natural. D simple solution is getting married. Just get an apartment, enter fb and try to invite girls over to your house, as far as your room is okay, there is 90% chance u will see serious relationship within 1 month.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Countersam(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Get a permanent girl or wife, else just castrate yourself.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by seun4sure: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please any mature woman ready for date should whatsapp me 08037956191
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by terrezo2002(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Give your life to JESUS. Having a strong desire for sin will lead you to destruction.
Submit your mind to the will of God and your life will begin to have meaning. God will guide you and help you to live a meaningful life. From there, you get a good wife and blessings of God will begin to follow you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Theweekend: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
elipheleh:

abi no be lie sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] / My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex / I'm I acting too Harsh??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.