Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? (5987 Views)

My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady / "Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / Reason Why Men And Woman Like Having Sex Through Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by WeirdAlien: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
First
Sex with olosho is never satisfying.
It's the most elusive. It is shallow. How much chocolates can satisfy your hunger? They're lovely in your mouth but once you swallow them that's it.

As long as you patronise them, you will keep wanting them more.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by NwaliE01: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
You don't have responsibility. If you have good troubles that keep your mind awake, I am sure sex would be the last thing to cross your mind.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Giantmedia36: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
FREE MOBILE DSTV

This is a mobile DStv material that gives you access to all DStv channels for free, it comes with links to download, codes to copy and paste, and a video guide for easy navigation Perks Life time access for just ?1,000 Works for both android and iOS devices

https://tdcmobilestore.com.ng/get_book/1759/1693325114723

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Hartman11: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=IamKizzbrown10 post=126223881]

bro honestly am thinking of getting married but where do i start from no girlfriend no money

only gat one substance which is to make the world dance (music ) but no sponsor
I had marlins are signing new up coming artist thank me later
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Hartman11: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=NwaliE01 post=126236529]You don't have responsibility. If you have good troubles that keep your mind awake, I am sure sex would be the last thing to cross your mind.[let him be]
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Hartman11: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=NwaliE01 post=126236529]You don't have responsibility. If you have good troubles that keep your mind awake, I am sure sex would be the last thing to cross your mi
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Hartman11: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
[bobrisky loading]Get a intimacy gadget

You'll thank me later

Women nowadays are not worth having[/quote]
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zidane199:
Maybe your libido is high. If you have high libido, I don't think u will be able to control yourself because it's natural. D simple solution is getting married. Just get an apartment, enter fb and try to invite girls over to your house, as far as your room is okay, there is 90% chance u will see serious relationship within 1 month.

bro i need a good job in case you have one
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by capnies: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I don't really know if is normal am single at the moment, i always feel like having sex everyday, it been 3 months now i stop visting olosho cause it way too expensive for me, currently am honey and i don't know what to am tempting to visit olosho house tonight but i vow not to, i don't even have a girlfriend at the moment base on where i work no girls around to spin so i don't know ifor the feeling is normal

. CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT PATTERN. IF YOU BROWSE AVOID FACEBOOK AND ROMANCE SECTIONS, THINK MORE OF HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND HOW TO OBEY GOD'S LAWS. YOU CAN STAY FOR EVER WITHOUT SEX, JUST BY CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Rrchrd(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmm i still keep wondering how people feel honey
Bc I've never one day stay & feel like having sex except I'm with a woman i love or I'm fantasizing or envisaging about her,
Never visited ashawo quarter & will never.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by 13sense: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I don't really know if is normal am single at the moment, i always feel like having sex everyday, it been 3 months now i stop visting olosho cause it way too expensive for me, currently am honey and i don't know what to am tempting to visit olosho house tonight but i vow not to, i don't even have a girlfriend at the moment base on where i work no girls around to spin so i don't know ifor the feeling is normal

Patronizing prostitution is not healthy for you.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by sheDD(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24
13sense:

Patronizing prostitution is not healthy for you.

How??

But there are the most readily pu**y for your satisfactions for all women might habe turned u dow. And you must nut to regain yourself....
So eloborate how z having call girls not healthy even with cindom.

Not to dispute you oo
Jus wanna learn
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by tochez24(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24
IamKizzbrown10:

Hormones bro and it's completely natural ⚠️

Men get to their peak from 25 to 35 years and girls begin from 18 to probably 40 years.

Visit olosho any time you're Hot or jerk off if you can, don't listen to these religious people around they're doing worst i tell you.

But in all, Use protection anytime you want to have sex if you can't abstain or marry my brother.... It's crazy out there, many people are walking STDs♂️

Even if nah your girlfriend, carry her go test before you have raw sex with her💯
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24
judatech:
Your bills are merciful to you...if not

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a lie sha, poor people have the highest number of sex!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24
tochez24:

Men get to their peak from 25 to 35 years and girls begin from 18 to probably 40 years.

Visit olosho any time you're Hot or jerk off if you can, don't listen to these religious people around they're doing worst i tell you.

But in all, Use protection anytime you want to have sex if you can't abstain or marry my brother.... It's crazy out there, many people are walking STDs♂️

Even if nah your girlfriend, carry her go test before you have raw sex with her💯

Women's peak is at early 30s!!!
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24
Rrchrd:
Hmm i still keep wondering how people feel honey
Bc I've never one day stay & feel like having sex except I'm with a woman i love or I'm fantasizing or envisaging about her,
Never visited ashawo quarter & will never.

Bros, go and check your serum testosterone, I'm sure it's below the reference range!!!
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by tochez24(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24
drimzsmoke:

Women's peak is at early 30s!!!

Lol😆

All these small small girls wey do olosho and hook up up and down dey 30 years abi

Girls experience puberty at 9 oga... So from 9 sef dick don dey hungry them😆
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by okoroemeka(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24
gift2xl:
Allow God to use you.
with the way he is Hot do you not think he my try to knac k the female angels

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Sirhush(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08
IamKizzbrown10:

you never jam olosho were be like regina daniel, only for her hand to touch you, you don cum

me i like fair girls
Some olosho dey behave like normal girl just depends on how una take meet
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by imagrg(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08
Street girls full Benin City now. Get one for yourself.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by benqo01(m): 6:53am On Feb 09
OP AM STILL A VIRGIN AT 20+
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Silentgroper(m): 11:02am On Feb 09
IamKizzbrown10:

you never jam olosho were be like regina daniel, only for her hand to touch you, you don cum

me i like fair girls

Hand lasan ...

Rubbish ...

That wan dey suffer premature ejaculation..

Abi konji don deal with am no be small...
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Horbissesan98(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10
drimzsmoke:

That's as a result of most poor people not being able to engage their mind to be productive every day
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a lie sha, poor people have the highest number of sex!!!
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Quality20(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10
Maybe u take alcohol/stimulants or overeat
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Innobee99(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10
The money u are spending on Olosho daily would take care of ur wife's daily needs if married
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Geovanni412(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10
Chasito:
I can't even get an erection for olosho how Una dey take do am?

I prefer normal girls.

How did Samson in the bible get erection for olosho

And Reuben, the tribal leader as well

Bros, stop the cap. No dey overform holiness for here.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Geovanni412(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10
tochez24:

I agree with you that what he is feeling is completely natural

But he doesn't need to jerk off

He needs to use that energy and focus on how to make money

His real problem is lack of money. Olosho right now is a distraction to solving his real problem.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Chasito(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10
Geovanni412:

How did Samson in the bible get erection for olosho

And Reuben, the tribal leader as well

Bros, stop the cap. No dey overform holiness for here.

Oga, this comment was made since October 2023, why u dey quote me? If you don't like my comment keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by labake1(f): 7:33am On Feb 11
IamKizzbrown10:

Remember STI is real, always use CD
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by DiamondNimi(m): 9:01am On Feb 11
It's because you're single I bet you once you get married that hurge will not come everyday
Re: Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? by Everydaylove: 2:28pm On Feb 11
Marry na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child / She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.