Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? (1114 Views)

Chicago University: Remove Tinubu Or Apologize To Mmesoma – Aisha Yesufu / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Pocca: 2:41am On Oct 06, 2023
flokii:
You know what I have observed?..

1. Most Igbo folks online and offline fail to realize the fact that no court outside the shores of Nigeria can rule on any matter concerning Nigeria. It's not allowed anywhere for courts from other countries to meddle in the affairs of other sovereign nations. That can lead lead to full blown war.
Reason I shook my head when Chimamanda wrote letter to Biden, shows she is worse that a stark illiterate.

2. The Igbos don't underatand politics.. not even the basics. Guess that's why people ask them to stick with petty trading and economy-killing importation they widely indulge in.

3. The Ijaws and Ikwerres have shown they are way smarter and better than the Igbos when it comes to politics. See how Wike played his cards nicely to be on the winning side while likes of Uzor Kalu have played themselves into opposition right inside the ruling party. Where Kalu could have supported a Southerner for Senate President position, he chose to side with North out of bitterness and politics of hate.

4. President Tinubu is here to stay, no jupiter can remove him.

I thank God I am a Yoruba man, my reasoning is clearly different from how the average Igbo person reasons. I wish them well notwithstanding.

Yoruba is the most corrupt, dubious, and cowardly tribe. They fear nothing like the Igbos. Atiku, a Fulani man is dealing with their certificate forger and drug lord brother but their problem is Igbos. I never see people as low as the Yoruba.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by talented321: 3:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Oga peter don't know you' i just want to know the process.. I don't have anything to lose between jagaban and atiku..
Chinjo2:

This sounds like an admittance of the fact that Tinubu actually forged his certificate.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Mustack: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2023
greggng:

Let's assume supreme court refuse to admit all this new evidence based on technicality.. Are you saying this new evidence can't stop him from going a second term ? This case will.decide the future of this country ...whether Nigeria will remain one entity or not ...cos if the judiciary cannot be trusted...that's an invitation to anarchy

It's simple. He will tender his primary sch certificate alone . Case solved
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Ebbunwa(m): 3:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Then, ethnoreligious bias and violence will be on the highest levels ever. What they did in 2023 will be childs play. And of course, the partys usele supporters will still defend their 30k stipend.
greggng:

Tinubu got 8million votes while the combined votes of atiku and obi was 14m us ... Even though there was so much electoral malpractices ranging from causing problems to disinfranchase some tribe cos of there political stand ...which is undemocratic...despite all that obi and atiku came up with 14m... Even if tinubu succeed in staying in power...he can only be a 4year tenure leader like trump . The disunity btw obi and atiku is responsible for the kind of leader wr have now . Apc merged to be able to defeat pdp. If only pdp merged ...tinubu would ve been history now judging from the outcome of the election. From the look of things ...the economic hardship in the country is even enough reason to reject apc and whatever they stand for . Many apc supporters are In pain and regretting . Before you know it 4years is over without any tangible achievement .
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Validated: 4:00am On Oct 06, 2023
talented321:
1. Can a court in UK sack a sitting nigerian president?
2. If tinubu allege certificate is forged, can the supreme court accept such petition when it's coming late?
3. So how are they going to remove jagaban from chair if the said certificates are forged?..
Pls i don't need fight i just want to learn..

Just one statement "First respondent is hereby disqualified and all votes earned are hereby declared wasted votes". Immediately, the Armed forces allegiance will change.

Nigeria nobi agbado corn farm.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Dafresh: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2023
flokii:

1. Most Igbo folks online and offline fail to realize the fact that no court outside the shores of Nigeria can rule on any matter concerning Nigeria. It's not allowed anywhere for courts from other countries to meddle in the affairs of other sovereign nations. That can lead lead to full blown war.
Reason I shook my head when Chimamanda wrote letter to Biden, shows she is worse that a stark illiterate.

2. The Igbos don't underatand politics.. not even the basics. Guess that's why people ask them to stick with petty trading and economy-killing importation they widely indulge in.

3. The Ijaws and Ikwerres have shown they are way smarter and better than the Igbos when it comes to politics. See how Wike played his cards nicely to be on the winning side while likes of Uzor Kalu have played themselves into opposition right inside the ruling party. Where Kalu could have supported a Southerner for Senate President position, he chose to side with North out of bitterness and politics of hate.

I thank God I am a Yoruba man, my reasoning is clearly different from how the average Igbo person reasons. I wish them well notwithstanding.

Is Atiku an Igbo man it's like you dream Igbo last night if after 6 months and Nigeria economy is still bleeding it means Tinubu with his Ministers are illiterate they know nothing about governance it's still means that under Yoruba man Nigeria Economy crashed
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Khyrvxjzy: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
kettykin:
This matter will get to Supreme Court where there will be real legal war that would draw the ire of the legal world, Tinubu will be advised by eminent elders of Nigeria to step aside. This will either lead to a new election or the runner up taking over.

Failure to step aside, the military has no option than to step in and defend the democratic institution.

Buy your popcorn and fruit juice. Real live drama is about to start

sometimes if una talk i dey always laugh
how do you guys come up with all this

i will like to know your daily schedule
if you want to go i can tell you mine first

1 Like

Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by ayokellany: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yet you have been on Nairaland as far back 2012 yet this senseless in your disposition. What on God's Earth as hate tribalism n bigotry done to you Igbos ?

kettykin:
This matter will get to Supreme Court where there will be real legal war that would draw the ire of the legal world, Tinubu will be advised by eminent elders of Nigeria to step aside. This will either lead to a new election or the runner up taking over.

Failure to step aside, the military has no option than to step in and defend the democratic institution.

Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by KanuIsCursed: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
3 billion Atiku and 7 billion Peter Obi can't sack our president.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by axponline: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
seanfer:

The David Lyon case was before the electoral act was amended.
The case started from the High Court and it was initiated by a PDP Member. You can search for more information concerning that case. It was a Pre-election case and it moved from high court to Appeal and the Supreme Court deliver judgment a day before he was sworn in. In this Atiku case it is different because the case in the Supreme Court is not a pre-election matter but a post election matter and the case didn’t start from a court but a tribunal.
Also be aware that if forgery has been established against Tinubu, the case can’t just appear at the Supreme Court without starting from the high court. This is the position of the constitution, the Supreme Court is not a court of first instance.

This is absolutely right. The forgery case (if any) must start in a high court. It cannot start at the supreme court. No high court will hear the case while BAT is still the sitting president. As I have said many times, a person is not guilty until proven so in a court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Siwisheswereesh: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
kettykin:

What kind of daydreaming is this

Do you guys have sense at all
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Siwisheswereesh: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dafresh:

Is Atiku an Igbo man it's like you dream Igbo last night if after 6 months and Nigeria economy is still bleeding it means Tinubu with his Ministers are illiterate they know nothing about governance it's still means that under Yoruba man Nigeria Economy crashed

Nigeria's economy is bleeding

Where are your stats
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by GeneralDae: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
axponline:

This is absolutely right. The forgery case (if any) must start in a high court. It cannot start at the supreme court. No high court will hear the case while BAT is still the sitting president. As I have said many times, a person is not guilty until proven so in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Funny thing with all these is that when you analyze deeper given the samples CSU presented, the certificate BAT presented to INEC looks even more authentic than the one Atiku got and was comparing it with.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by izonborn098(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Godwin4444: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2023
minakom:
Just tell him to come and see fine girl yansh outside
he’s not nnamdiot kanu
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Godwin4444: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:

God bless u for making it clear it’s igbos
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Dafresh: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Nigeria's economy is bleeding

Where are your stats
my stats is fiscal not pepper propaganda
A derica of rice is now 400
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Cooletempa: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:

Reason I shook my head when Chimamanda wrote letter to Biden, shows she is worse than a stark illiterate.

I agree with you in all but I will think their insularity as a result of not mixing with the outside world and the defeat of the civil war and their hatred of other people in Nigeria does not allow them to understand and accept truths. Their entire politics is based on bringing in a lie and building on it and then trying to do zogbu zogbu to get their way.
Re: How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair? by Cooletempa: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin
kettykin:

This is an example of the foolishness of iboe thinking. See fantasy presented as common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? / BREAKING: CAC Workers Hold Rally To Celebrate Registrar’s Sack By Tinubu [PHOTO / Tension! " Tinubu Must Go" As Man Reveal Ordeal During Insecurity Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.