Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks (34376 Views)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Dididrumz(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
This is sad.

I hope the killers are caught, soon.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by 8stargeneral: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
So,sad...may her soul rest in peace
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
This is just SAD... And even more sadly, the hospital staff and head will go unpunished or unreprimanded.

We constantly pay lip service to basic things... How can a hospital refuse to treat someone whether stabbed or shot in the name of fearing police prosecution... That's unacceptable and inexcusable.

Papa, abeg sue that hospital and every bastard working there.

If people call Naija 4th world Zoo, some of you will say they are speaking negatively of their nation... Even if the person injured is a known terrorist, that still doesn't excuse not treating him. You can restrain or handcuff him while administering treatment, then notify the police to come guard or investigate.

Nothing should come in between saving lives... This shit is beyond outdated! In 2023??! What a shame! Tueh!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Edusouls(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road in 1998 and my father rushed me to a private hospital.

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

My father quickly rushed me to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

May her soul rest in Peace, several people failed her.
when ur just lucky just thank God, if not by God’s grace u would still die even if they rush you to 20 different hospitals

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by JuanDeDios: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road in 1998 and my father rushed me to a private hospital.

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

My father quickly rushed me to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

Wrong belief since you don't know the circumstances/how much blood she'd lost/how long she had left.

2 Likes

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Hyperchi(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
It was a general hospital which was suppose to attend to her, if it was private we will understand but for state. It a No no
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by mbahdi(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Very wicked hospitals
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by CJStarz: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2023
My thoughts exactly. Thank God for your life

densiks:

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by seeker121(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Police report before treatment has sent a lot of souls to grave,government should work on this but the country careless about anyone whose father isn't among the ruling class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by RepoMan007: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeria is unique with hardship I won't lie.

You generate your own power, provide your own water, make enough in a dysfunctional system and still have to watch who you board a cab with.

That's aside escaping highway criminals like robbers, kidnappers and aggressive law enforcement officers.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by wittywriter: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Sad!
Very Sad!
Very Very Sad!
Very Very Very Sad!
RIP

Wittyness
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Nairalander248: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

Shebi you said your father, was her father the one that took her there?

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Coolcat95: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
BarrElChapo
This police report before treatment prerequisite; is so archaic and anachronistic.

The early we voice out on This police report before treatment the the better

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by ukaface(f): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
CHRISTIANS in the house
“We did not know that it was irreversible. God is not our errand boy who must do what we ask him to do. He will only do what he thinks fit to do.”

Do we still need to pray?

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Blitzerz: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:
Although I feel terrible for the poor girl whose dreams got cut short, but the cold statement of the father saying G^d is not their errrand boy, bla bla bla, he deserves no pity.

Why do people just like to question things? As soon as god’s name is mentioned in a matter, nobody wants to question Or challenge such conclusions. Why?

Are they in essence saying God is a wuked being?

If indeed what happened was sanctioned by him, then it makes no sense calling for investigation. Accept your fate and move.
Carry your antichristian hatred to one corner

3 Likes

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by RepoMan007: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
seeker121:
Police report before treatment has sent a lot of souls to grave,government should work on this but the country careless about anyone whose father isn't among the ruling class.
the day the elites start using those hospitals for emergency is when they reconsider such harsh laws.

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by bikefab(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Terrible news. Nigeria happened to her...may she rest in peace
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Lumarstone: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2023
I sincerely hope that those behind this act will never know peace in life time. Amen!
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Dididrumz:
This is sad.

I hope the killers are caught, soon.

You are kidding me right now??! Who killed her??!

The Killers are those that denied her medical care right within their facilities... Those are the main or corroborative killers.

If this were abroad, even the hospital head would be in jail now for manslaughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by RepoMan007: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2023
ukaface:
CHRISTIANS in the house
“We did not know that it was irreversible. God is not our errand boy who must do what we ask him to do. He will only do what he thinks fit to do.”

Do we still need to pray?
God kept her to the hospital but human system failed. Even Jesus once recommended show glass peppered kponmo for a girl risen from death. After the miracle of survival, there is human input.

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by SonOfDSoil01: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

see just thank God for your own case, the severity of the injury or circumstance in which everything play out might be different from your, and what assurance is there that, even if she was attended to on time, she would have survived? Sometimes somethings in life are just a case of luck and maybe grace to have a second chance at life. Though this matter should be dully investigated because the inhumane attitude of our health practioners has really caused us many life that could be saved! Damn

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by BarrElChapo(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Milern:
are you for real

Yes. It should be the hospital(s) that should be alerting the police not the victim, just like it is in the banking system, if you're doing a transaction within a certain threshold, the banks are mandated to inform the l law enforcement agencies.

Valuable time is wasted that could save lives on getting a god forsaken report.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Samogloby: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2023
My own case was somehow different! I had an accident in Abuja when I was a final year student at University of Abuja,the accident occurred at jabi area while a female friend was in my car. The lady was unconscious due to the impact of the accident. A taxi guy and some good Samaritans came to the rescue, while taking us to the hospital,the taxi driver suggested we branch at nearby for police report which was alien to me. Finally, police gave us an officer to go with us due to the impact of the accident on the lady to the hospital! Conclusion, government should do something about issue of police report when it concerns emergency situation. Save accident/rubber victims first and demand police report later.

2 Likes

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by spiceadole: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

The lady was already dead on arrival.
It was a case of BID- Brought in dead.
But the sympathisers insisted she was alive and refused to leave the hospital.

How can a taxi driver be the person to certify someone dead or alive?
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by seeker121(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2023
That's the day the Nigerian health sector will experience the total turnaround we are yearning for.We have lost a lots of souls to this archaic and analogue policy.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by CJStarz: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2023
I am sorry to sound this way,but some things are not just common occurrences. Time to restrospect. Did any of her parents,at any point in time, hinder anyone from getting a much needed help or aborted the dreams and aspirations of anyone? These things can make the aggrieved person swear for the parents or pray such an agonizing prayer for vengeance.
As parents,we should be mindful of how we treat people because whatever evil we committed against anyone, when we've long forgotten,may be visited on our children,but for God's Mercies.
Another victim might have received the needed help immediately.
May God give rest to her soul and console her loved ones and at the same time,punish all those who had a hand in her death.

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Raskimonojendor: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are kidding me right now??! Who killed her??!

The Killers are those that denied her medical care right within their facilities... Those are the main or corroborative killers.

If this were abroad, even the hospital head would be in jail now for manslaughter.
It would have been the scandal of the century. An emergency ward rejecting a needed emergency healthcare.

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by BarrElChapo(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
see just thank God for your own case, the severity of the injury or circumstance in which everything play out might be different from your, and what assurance is there that, even if she was attended to on time, she would have survived? Sometimes somethings in life are just a case of luck and maybe grace to have a second chance at life. Though this matter should be dully investigated because the inhumane attitude of our health practioners has really caused us many life that could be saved! Damn

You're contradicting yourself, try to save the life first, if the person doesn't make it then we know.

Talking about grace and all is vexing.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Bodexinvest: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2023
I tire for this country.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by zombieHUNTER: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2023
undecided

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Diligence: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Wike's FCT is on fire, but he chooses to chase rodents! Misplaced Priorities
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Skillsnigeria: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.