Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks (34421 Views)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by NastiLord: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
To that doctor who treated and stitched my gunshot injury without requesting for police report at UCTH, God bless you sir.
I was slowing dying but God brought you to me. Thank you Father

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It would have been the scandal of the century. An emergency ward rejecting a needed emergency healthcare.

Like seriously bro... We play with everything in this country. No wonder evil continues to grow alarmingly.

I can't believe that the unwritten, ridiculously stupid, atrocious, and ancient "Police Report" law of last century is still in force in this day and age... Yet we have a so-called working Judiciary and legislature.

Naija sha!
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by SonOfDSoil01: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You're contradicting yourself, try to save the life first, if the person doesn't make it then we know.

Talking about grace and all is vexing.
that was why i said the inhumane attitude of the health workers should be investigated. and like i said somethings in life are just a stroke of luck or grace and i clearly stated that the circumstance it played out could be different, just like the guy i quoted said his father was there for him, but in this case it was just a good samarithan and there a limited the person could do and that was my point..lobatan wink
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why not treat d person first then call d police. Dats how its done.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by capnies: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:
Although I feel terrible for the poor girl whose dreams got cut short, but the cold statement of the father saying G^d is not their errrand boy, bla bla bla, he deserves no pity.

Why do people just like to question things? As soon as god’s name is mentioned in a matter, nobody wants to question Or challenge such conclusions. Why?

Are they in essence saying God is a wuked being?

If indeed what happened was sanctioned by him, then it makes no sense calling for investigation. Accept your fate and move.

GOD DOES NOT SANCTION EVIL.
THE DEVIL RULES THE WORLD.
REMEMBER HE LOST HIS DAUGHTER, SEE HIM AS A DEPRESSED DAD, SO HE COULD SAY ANYTHING NOW.
GOD IS NOT WICKED, INFACT GOD PERSONIFIES LOVE, DON'T LISTEN TO PREACHERS THAT CLAIM GOD CAN CAST THE MAN HE CREATED INTO EVERLASTING FIRE. ITS DEVILS DOCTRINE TO DISCREDIT GOD. JUST IMAGINE THAT A PASTOR CLIMBS THE PULPIT TO READ 1 JOHN 3:1-3 GOD IS LOVE, WHILE ANOTHER PASTOR ON ANOTHER PULPIT IS TELLING MEMBERS THAT GOD CAN CAST THEM INTO EVERLASTING FIRE, SAME GOD.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by SirGod: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
This is so disheartening. r.i.p to the dead.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by obi58: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road in 1998 and my father rushed me to a private hospital.

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

My father quickly rushed me to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

May her soul rest in Peace, several people failed her.

What if she was already in critical condition and would not have made it in time if she was moved?

Have you thought about this possibility too?

Hospitals are supposed to have emergency wards for a reason...

Was she shot that a medical official was demanding a police report for? Of course thank God for social media because I'm sure that even if the hospital had CCTV the footage would have since been deleted. Simply put the hospital staff displayed a very callous and inhumane attitude to their fellow man and would still expect to be shown mercy and given help when they need it.

2 Likes

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by crismark(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
When those idiots get caught and given jungle justice, the "SayNoToJunglejustice" crew will defend them.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by AngelDo: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
You said your father..... In this case was a stranger...a good Samaritan....so the response will not be same...so many ways to die in this country.....RIP to her

densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road in 1998 and my father rushed me to a private hospital.

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

My father quickly rushed me to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by jubrilELsudan: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
THIS WAS NOT ONE CHANCE BUT AN ASSASSINATION

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You're contradicting yourself, try to save the life first, if the person doesn't make it then we know.

Talking about grace and all is vexing.
Zoooooooo ......... !!!!!!!!!

He talked like a zoo inhabitant

We are not surprised

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sorry sir. The system is super corrupt. I knew they'd deny culpability, despite video and audio evidence. God had used me to rescue up to 3 victims in the past. They'd have got burnt and bled to death.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by bigpastor(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jestin:
Death is very cheap in Nigeria

Especially now!!!!
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by VitoCorleone: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Keyword : my father

You'd be amazed at how many Nigerians that will rather watch than help a complete stranger. We don't know how much time had passed till someone surmoned courage to bring her to a health facility. Bear in mind that this is a government hospital that should be less prone to police harassment.
I commend the senate for summoning the IG of Police and the FCT Minister. It is the responsibility of the Police to sensitize the health facilities and come up with an established process for receiving victims of attacks with the aim of saving lives first. Also police officers who harass this hospitals should be prosecuted and dismissed.
The Ministry of Health also needs to work in conjunction with the police to reorientate all hospitals to prevent a reocurrence. The hospital in question should be sanctioned heavily if found guilty to serve as a deterrent

densiks:

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Artscollection: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:
Why hospital go reject patient sef? Just why?

This country still get a long way to go o.

The secret is that most doctors dont want to patients to die at their hospitals for purely business purposes which is very devilish.
Govt should take care of this madness, many have gone to their early graves due to this factor.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

probably the closest hospital was far from them but sincerely this country has really ruined so many families from police brutality to polithiefians to fellow Nigerians and to the country itself
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by AmDayo: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:
Although I feel terrible for the poor girl whose dreams got cut short, but the cold statement of the father saying G^d is not their errrand boy, bla bla bla, he deserves no pity.

Why do people just like to question things? As soon as god’s name is mentioned in a matter, nobody wants to question Or challenge such conclusions. Why?

If indeed what happened was sanctioned by him, then it makes no sense calling for investigation. Accept your fate and move.

I like your submission sir. However, calling for investigation of the hospital staffs on duty is fine and has nothing to do with God.

If the medical teams shun negligence and perform their duty diligently she might be alive or still gave up. If it was the latter her father, 'God is not an errand boy' notion is right because, all hands did their best. Thank you sir
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Judolisco(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

exactly bro, ur dad has d same mind as my own.... I don't like wasting time... Instead of dis people to take her to another hospital... They were busy recording until dis girl died...government hospitals wey no send u...
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by vickydevoka(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

Your father you said
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Slynation(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

You should have known better before comparing both cases. In your case it was your father but in her case non of her family members was there, and Nigerians this days love recording anything simply for likes, trend and engagements on their timeline...

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by NAC1666: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

My Daughter, Greatness Was Planning To Travel Abroad For PhD When She Fell Victim To 'One Chance' Criminals, Abuja Hospital Negligence – Bereaved Father.
She should have booked Bolt or Uber
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by AmDayo: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:

I like your submission sir. However, calling for investigation of the hospital staffs on duty is fine and has nothing to do with God.

If the medical teams shun negligence and perform their duty diligently she might be alive or still gave up. If it was the latter her father, 'God is not an errand boy' notion is right because, all hands did their best. Thank you sir
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

u talk well,but u know that to dey rush person wey dey critical get as e be.its not advisable.Nigeria is a stupid country.even Armed robbers wey never die finish dem dey give dem first aid for yankee
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

u talk well,but u know that to dey rush person wey dey critical up and down get as e be.its not advisable.Nigeria is a stupid country.even Armed robbers wey never die finish dem dey give dem first aid for yankee
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Emilo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
These are the issues, house of assembly are supposed to be discussing. But what do they do there? Discuss about how to share money.

Here in Canada, once an incident occur you call 911, emergency unit including police. ERT etc comes in and take it up from there. In less than 10 minutes the victim are in the hospital being treated.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Slynation(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnemployedGradu:

Why must hospital request for a doctor's report before treating someone that was shot?? Can't they just be treating the person and inform the cops?
The matter is tiring... Nothing is actually working in this country. Doctors and nurses will see someone dying and gushing out blood yet they will be requesting for one useless police report before treatment. What happened to safety or life first, sometimes I sit and watch back how and why I came into this life as a Nigerian where nothing is actually working...

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Tommydare(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shallow mind.
9jabox:

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Chasito(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rip
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by creativehubb: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
One chance are robbers and kidnappers not fraudsters, they are armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by TheGift: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

My Daughter, Greatness Was Planning To Travel Abroad For PhD When She Fell Victim To 'One Chance' Criminals, Abuja Hospital Negligence – Bereaved Father.

So sad. Sorry Sir. May you find uncommon strength and comfort for this time.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by yewit37486: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
A parent's worst nightmare. Very sad indeed. May Greatness' soul rest in peace.

As for those that pushed her out of the vehicle and those who refused to attend to her at the hospital, doomsday will surely come, and very soon too.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by dalass(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:

You said your father, a father is different o. Those people tried. They were total strangers who risked being labelled ritualists if she died in their possession if she gave up while in their vehicle make police come see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS / Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo / Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.