Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election (35094 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by blamingthedevil: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
zomby:

Don't let us disrespect comedians all around the world. These 2 losers are simply confused, clueless and severely deranged.

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
zomby:
Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election LMAO!

There is absolutely nothing more pathetic than witnessing 2 confused losers in action; one is a Fulani, while the other confused one is an Igbo.
Record this down on your thick heads: Tinubu will complete 8 yrs, then Shittima goes for his own 8 yrs. I don't see anything changing this format.
Atiku will never become a president in Nigeria, Dubai or Cameroun.... Loser Obi too is pretty much finished, as he has exposed himself; he will never again witness the attention traction he experienced during the last presidential election.

Nairalanders get bad mouth chai
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Now with 5 hours you have shifted you allegiance from.Atiku to Obi. Initially you are with Obi, but once you know obi lost out completely, you move to Atiku, Now you move back to Obi. Nah wah. Nah one place man dey urinates
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by NavasBit: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Two mumu. Tinubu go still floor you people one more time. 3rd is claiming 1st. Wonderful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What! I hereby withdraw my support for Sowore grin

So you no know say nah OLODO RABATA. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Goke7:

Like oshiomole said, if Atiku and Obi are both claiming they won, one of them is actually lying grin
Like Oshiomhole also said, both Atiku and Obi are in court to determine who actually carried second πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So you no know say nah OLODO RABATA. grin

I did not know ooo. Can you imagine. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
zomby:
Jagaban is a complete strategist; no emotions, no sentiments and he doesn't cry... He capitalizes on pure political strategies and common sense. He knows the best way to make his enemies cry and look stupid.

This is just the beginning; Loser Obi and Shameless Atiku will continue to look like a bunch of clueless clowns, while Jagaban focuses on making Nigerians and Nigeria great again.
The guy really get 1st class brain. No wonder the CSU guy in his disposition said smart graduates like Tinubu usually go ahead to do extremely well in life grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by kayusely70(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/06/peter-obi-to-atiku-i-won-2023-presidential-election/
How many winners do we have now ooooooooo!!!!!!![color=#550000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Like Oshiomhole also said, both Atiku and Obi are in court to determine who actually carried second πŸ˜‚

Obi is a learner, at least even when your enemy is going for the neck of your other enemy, at least slow down and make your 1st enemy finish work before attacking him, chai this life no balance o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by HeroicMeastro: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by BreconHills(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi won. Simple

Sure, and Elvis is on the moon.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2023
PureNigerDeltan:
Oga you would have won if there were not many poor persons with poor thinking faculty in the country. Vote buying was massive

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by ASAPFERG: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Stupid igboman

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by rash47(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Goke7:

Obi is a learner, at least even when your enemy is going for the neck of your other enemy, at least slow down and make your 1st enemy finish work before attacking him, chai this life no balance o

Wisdom ooo!
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by achimendy(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
MikoB:
There is no mandate anywhere for anyone to claim,Atiku and Obi lost their chance by not forming alliance and it is cause by Atiku greediness, 2023 election has already be done and won by Tinubu,all these moves by Atiku just show how desperate he is, how on earth will supreme court disqualify someone that graduated and the school stood by him by saying he is right to get a replacement certificate and they said the certificate is not fake because is the same model of the year he got it, Atiku really went low, he has forgotten how the same Tinubu helped him when Obasanjo wanted to roast him, I am not in support of a bad thing but the fight Atiku is fighting is no more politics but wickedness and personal hatred , and he will surely regret this because this will even affect his fulani lineage, just watch out!

You're in support of bad thing, and you write like a dullard.

We all know Tinubu urchins are not happy with Atiku right now, and you're one of them .
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Segunbabba(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Let Buhari be the last of the plagues from the core North that will ever come close to power, and any Southern politician who will go behind out of some blind loyalty to the core North (we know these Southern politicians) to sabotage the interest of the South and Middle belt must be SEVERELY dealt with.

Going forward come 2023, when that lanky dullard fuccks off to his bandit-ravaged home state in Daura, the South must act decisively on the collective mandate of the Southern governors that was agreed today in Lagos that a Southern candidate must be president of Nigeria in 2023, come what may. Personally, I don't even care any more which region in the South the president must come from as long as he's not a Buhari loyalist, cause we know these are the duplicitous elements that will kiss the arse of the North and sabotage the interest of the South... every and any Northern slave regardless of his ethnicity or interest must be treated in the language he understands.

Lastly, the rotation of the presidency must be signed and agreed that after a Southerner finishes his tenure, power must be rotated to a North Central (Middle belt) minority candidate as those ones are not as barbaric and bigoted as the core North, essentially any person(s) from any of the Southern Kaduna, Benue, and other Christian minority tribes from the Middle belt will be president after a Southerner finishes his tenure, and the rotation continues in that order.

If the core sharia Northern states want to unleash war, then let them bring on that war, we've tolerated enough of insults and arrogance from those desert-dwelling savages who are naturally beneath us in all ramifications and indices of life...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goodlady(f): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
MikoB:
There is no mandate anywhere for anyone to claim,Atiku and Obi lost their chance by not forming alliance and it is cause by Atiku greediness, 2023 election has already be done and won by Tinubu,all these moves by Atiku just show how desperate he is, how on earth will supreme court disqualify someone that graduated and the school stood by him by saying he is right to get a replacement certificate and they said the certificate is not fake because is the same model of the year he got it, Atiku really went low, he has forgotten how the same Tinubu helped him when Obasanjo wanted to roast him, I am not in support of a bad thing but the fight Atiku is fighting is no more politics but wickedness and personal hatred , and he will surely regret this because this will even affect his fulani lineage, just watch out!
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Segunbabba(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Stupid igboman
no Fulani man will ever rule Nigeria. Buhari is the last. Atiku will never rule Nigeria 😑

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Blitzerz: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Fake News
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Jonjam269: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Which Supreme Court? Two losers competing. At the end two of them will be in the mud. One thing unites the two, they are both Losers, while Dubia landlord is a serial loser.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by rickleye: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/06/peter-obi-to-atiku-i-won-2023-presidential-election/

Obi is coming across like Trump. Just saying anything that comes to mind without facts.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Afotinu: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

He be like say na for Radio Nigeria you get this news, Nairaland should be careful with whatever every tom dick and harry post on this forum so as not to mislead the public.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Obi actually won the election wothout doubt and Atiku came 2nd without doubt. Tinubu came a distant 3rd
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by wallarwallar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Isokotolopia:
pm news is the propaganda arm of Apchit

You just want to remain foolish.for the rest of your life . APC was.not the one that issue dis statement so hw does that connected to them. Obedients meaning are mad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by yemex04(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Obi is always quick to claim that the process of election that led to Tinubu being declared winner is fraudulent, in another breathe, he says he should be announced as the Winner of the same election conducted in a fraudulent manner.. Atiku is as confused as Obi and I sympathize with them both.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by TheClassic1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

They left Nnamdi Kanu started following Ekpa

They left Ekpa started following Obi

They left Obi sat after following Atiku

Now that Obi is claiming he is the winner of the election who will the headless mobs follow?

I guess they will start following Obi again

Anywhere belle face people
u really catch them no be small
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Klington: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
I thought you pigs wanted biafra

It takes a pig to know a pig.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by TheClassic1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Okiton:
Say no more my able and dynamic presido
Everyone knows that common Chicago criminal rigged the election.

If he can forged a certificate what can he not do
But we all know that the druggie reign will not last for him
U go explain tire no evidence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by emerged01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Confusion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. This makes the job easier for supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Goke7:

the same judiciary that made Obi governor?
That was when it's seems like the judiciary still had there sense intact but now, they have been compromised...
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
2loosers want to team up!

Tinubu all the way

2027 is our deal, accept it or pack your load and japa to your American court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks / Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.