Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election (35088 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Levels1(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Dansy:
Please can someone tell Mr Peter Obi to find something doing. Is Peter Obi telling us that he won the Election in the southwest, North part of the country?.Professor Wole Soyinka has advised Mr Peter Obi that he didn't win the election and should stop deceiving gullible ibos.
Mr Peter Obi keep on playing on the sensibility of the ibos. He should be call to order.

I beg your pardon

As I disagree with your comment which says

Obituary is playing with the sensibility of the ibos.

Note: No one can play with sensibility of someone that have sense but of the slowpoke only.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Obi realised Atiku is taking the shine of him.

Obidients are moving on to support Atiku as they see Peter Obi aka AdaObi as a weakling grin

Like oshiomole said, if Atiku and Obi are both claiming they won, one of them is actually lying grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:
When 2 losers hold world press conference and the world no care....

grin grin

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Jagaban is a complete strategist; no emotions, no sentiments and he doesn't cry... He capitalizes on pure political strategies and common sense. He knows the best way to make his enemies cry and look stupid.

This is just the beginning; Loser Obi and Shameless Atiku will continue to look like a bunch of clueless clowns, while Jagaban focuses on making Nigerians and Nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Originalsly: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
The more Obi talks ... the less I think of him. Why make statements with nothing to back them up? Atiku claimed Tinubu presented forged documents to the INEC and should therefore be disqualified from being President. He went to court to back up what be said. Obi is saying he should be President. .. he should say why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Atiku, the first runner up, we know.

Those who are deceiving Obi cannot die well o. Dem just dey press him mumu buttons grin.
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

National Publicity Secretary of the Labour Party, Obiora Ifoh who released the statement is now an Agbado.

Obidients are confused on who to support between Atiku and Peter Ada-Obi. 🤣
the strategy you guys use before election will not work again this time around, we will leave the real winner of the election to be settle by Court.

The first mystery have been unravelled on monday CSU.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by PureNigerDeltan(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Oga you would have won if there were not many poor persons with poor thinking faculty in the country. Vote buying was massive
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Slynation:
Lol...😂🤣😂 At this point even though I supported Obi and will still support him, he should know Nigerian judiciary has been compromised and backed down right from time, but his utterance this days is like that of a child whose biscuits was collected...

the same judiciary that made Obi governor?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Okiton:
Say no more my able and dynamic presido
Everyone knows that common Chicago criminal rigged the election.

If he can forged a certificate what can he not do
But we all know that the druggie reign will not last for him
Like a robot on repeat mode 😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Originalsly:
The more Obi talks ... the less I think of him. Why make statements with nothing to back them up? Atiku claimed Tinubu presented forged documents to the INEC and should therefore be disqualified from being President. He went to court to back up what be said. Obi is saying he should be President. .. he should say why.

he go explain tire cos no evidence grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Dpen11(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
If obi talk atiku too will join talk
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
RockHard:
Between Obi and Atiku, who gangan get the 'stolen/lost' mandate? I think that is the first mystery that needs to be unravelled. Make both of dem first agree on who the so-called mandate belong to, then PBAT fit come face that pesin. For now, both Atiku and Obi are jokers and clowns 🤡 entertaining their zombie base.

Obidients don't eat agbado..
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by semyman: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
How low can these people reason? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:
When 2 losers hold world press conference and the world no care....

grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Britishpea: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Lol two comedians.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Lumarstone: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Among the three presidential candidates, who do you think actually won the presidential election in 2023 general election?
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Larryndelaw: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
They are now confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by darazonian(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
The way things are going Atiku might destroy this country if giving a chance in order to be the president. His desperation is too glaring, somebody that's reacher than his entire region if not Nigeria at large, had nothing to show that he have done to help his people excape the shakkles of poverty and illiteracy.
God forbid, I rather choose 1millions Tinubu to rule Nigeria till eternity than this my brother Atiku.
Peter Obi is missing his golden opportunity to win the heart and support of Northerners, instead of all this social media brouhaha, he should have capitalise on the insecurity and the rampant kidnapping bedeviling the north and Nigeria at large. He and his vice Datti Baba are missing out go and tell the Northerners that you can do better, that you can save them from the dire security situation they are in now, the same situation that thier brother Buhari couldn't save them. They will be ready to listen and give him thier votes as a trial since the northern breed leadership have failed.
But ego and sectionalism will not allow him to do that. Obi and Atiku will continue to labor in vain, Tinubu will not only win at the supreme court but also will win the next general election in 2027 if he is alive, cos the opposition have nothing to show other than desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Where are all the Obidientsss? grin grin grin grin

Noise doesn't win election, being disrespectful doesn't win election and definitely being stupid doesn't win election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2023
SavageResponse:
Obi has indirectly told Atiku that he is on his own grin
How the mighty has fallen. Imagine how baby labour party been dey insult our mikano leader 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Austineva(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

They left Nnamdi Kanu started following Ekpa

They left Ekpa started following Obi

They left Obi sat after following Atiku

Now that Obi is claiming he is the winner of the election who will the headless mobs follow?

I guess they will start following Obi again

Anywhere belle face people
Nnamdi and Simon Ekpa remains our only recognized leaders, those ob.idiot mugus, Athiefkus magas
Agbadoria F000. Ls followers including u are all headless 🐐
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
When I tell you Peter Obi works for Tinubu I know what I am saying

e be like say I will have to start taking you serious o grin you don't mean it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Willie2015: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2023
I doubt if PDP can come back again as a one party..

Dis Obi and Atiku are just strange bed fellows.... grin cheesy

And yet they were on the same ticket before grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
When I tell you Peter Obi works for Tinubu I know what I am saying
Soludo too talk am 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Navalsadiq(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
In your dreams
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by 7demons: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
RockHard:
Between Obi and Atiku, who gangan get the 'stolen/lost' mandate? I think that is the first mystery that needs to be unravelled. Make both of dem first agree on who the so-called mandate belong to, then PBAT fit come face that pesin. For now, both Atiku and Obi are jokers and clowns 🤡 entertaining their zombie base.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 3 ( calling people zombie)
Rule 19
Rule 8
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Dpen11:
If obi talk atiku too will join talk

if na u you no go talk, when atiku wan carry all my supporters nko, make we kuku dabaru everything, na all of us go craze join together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Britishpea:
Lol two comedians.

Don't let us disrespect comedians all around the world. These 2 losers are simply confused, clueless and severely deranged.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
In all the claims about victory this shithead has been making, there's never been a time he explained to his audience, who are mostly zombies anyways, how exactly he won and with verifiable figures.

He just sticks his fingers inside his asshole, put them in the air, and say "I won", and then his zombies chorus same with him.
😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by onadana: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
MikoB:
There is no mandate anywhere for anyone to claim,Atiku and Obi lost their chance by not forming alliance and it is cause by Atiku greediness, 2023 election has already be done and won by Tinubu,all these moves by Atiku just show how desperate he is, how on earth will supreme court disqualify someone that graduated and the school stood by him by saying he is right to get a replacement certificate and they said the certificate is not fake because is the same model of the year he got it, Atiku really went low, he has forgotten how the same Tinubu helped him when Obasanjo wanted to roast him, I am not in support of a bad thing but the fight Atiku is fighting is no more politics but wickedness and personal hatred , and he will surely regret this because this will even affect his fulani lineage, just watch out!

You spoke well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos / Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.