Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe (2951 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by IbileIfe: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Dear Nigerian Men
Please, let Nigerian Women Breathe.

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Sirmwill: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Buy oxygen

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by preekahantas(f): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
They are terrible animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by judatech: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Sure...let men's pocket exhale 🤝

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by IbileIfe: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
preekahantas:
Excluding our mothers and sisters?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by preekahantas(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
IbileIfe:

Excluding our mothers and sisters?

I'm talking about men.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by K33fK0zaRt: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why is nobody talking about the hot toddy she uploaded?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by MrAgbako: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
IbileIfe:
Dear Nigerian Men
Please, let Nigerian Women Breathe.

Why?
Because we simply asked for a DNA test?
😂

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Boondocxs(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Allow Nigerian women breathe
A woman cannot birth a child in your house and you insist on DNA test it’s an unforgivable insult
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Boondocxs:
A woman cannot birth a child in your house and you insist on DNA test it’s an unforgivable insult

They can do the test if they want, but they should keep it away from the woman out of respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Natbrowny: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Boondocxs:

DNA wey people don dey forge.
. Nigerian women dey win games with over 2.5 in todays world.

So stop insisting on DNA. Do it codedly.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by SporaD8: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

They can do the test if they want, but they should keep it away from the woman out of respect.
And when the result proves the Man is not the Father...?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
SporaD8:

And when the result proves the Man is not the Father...?

Then you can do whatever.

I suggested to keep it away from the woman just incase you may be wrong. That would be awkward

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by madscientist88(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
preekahantas:

I'm talking about men.
the ones who did you?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2023
preekahantas:
Including your unfortunate father abi?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Boondocxs:
Holosho evening newspaper don drop quote

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
Why is nobody talking about the hot toddy she uploaded?
What is special there. After every every, she dey vomit blood for towtow every month
Her towtow dey smell rotten fish
Just give that body next three years, everything don slack

So forget about all this packaging, you can't use it to get me because I no say her carburettor don slack Tey tey

Unless you are a virgin if not, all na rubbish. Don't be surprise say she get HIV sef
Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by K33fK0zaRt: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuThief:

What is special there. After every every, she dey vomit blood for towtow every month

So forget about all this packaging, you can't use it to get me because I no say her carburettor don slack Tey tey

Unless you are a virgin if not, all na rubbish. Don't surprise say she get HIV sef
Nonsense
grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by jeromestarks: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Once you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, forget it,you have already shot yourself in the foot. DNA test can't save you because the baby is already a mix of your DNA and her ex(s) DNA.

You want to save money of DNA test and have peace of mind, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Brandiebird: 5:32am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, forget it,you have already shot yourself in the foot. DNA test can't save you because the baby is already a mix of your DNA and her ex(s) DNA.

You want to safe money of DNA test and have peace of mind, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Only on nl can illiterates have a say 🥴

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Leonyluiz(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2023
preekahantas:

I'm talking about men.

Including your father and brothers and all your male family members alive or dead
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

You want to safe money of DNA test and have peace of mind, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Hi Jerome. I'm curious. If men truly follow your rules, why are there many non virgins roaming about? If men truly follow your dictates, all women should be married to who disvirgined them by now. So what happened? If the men did follow your rules, no unchaste woman should be out there now.

I'm just curious. Is it that the men slept with some virgins and then left them and didn't marry them? Because it looks like that is what happened. Can you explain the non virgins being rejected please? Why are there non virgins? What happened to the men that disvirgined them? Why have those men refused to marry them? Didn't those girls keep themselves as well?

It's doubtful o. It seems as if your guys are the ones creating the so called whores whom you turn around to condemn. Abeg explain. I no understand.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuThief:

Unless you are a virgin if not, all na rubbish. Don't surprise say she get HIV sef
Nonsense
I was going to call one sexy bird over this morning, to spend the weekend together but this killed the sexual urge in me. Damn. Reminds me of some gross, graphic- detailed story one girl told me about the female hostel at her university and why she can't stay there anymore.

Maybe when I don go watch ball, drink, I fit get the urge back cry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Dexy4yah(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Are we suffocating them?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

I was going to call one sexy bird over this morning, to spend the weekend together but this killed the sexual urge in me. Damn. Reminds me of some gross, graphic detailed story one girl told me about the female hostel at her university and why she can't stay there anymore.

Maybe when I don go watch ball, drink, I fit get the urge back cry
Badt guy cheesy
Make sure u drink enough so that you go forget all the gross. After just call the banny and knack hell out of that smelly kpekuss
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuThief:

Badt guy cheesy
Make sure u drink enough so that you go forget all the gross. After just call the banny and knack hell out of that smelly kpekuss
E go hard to forget those details cry
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by TinubuThief: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

E go hard to forget those details cry
Don't worry yourself. Buy the time wey nmanya dey see double, you fit even lick the smelly and smelly infested towtow sef grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by jeromestarks: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

So what happened?

Quick question before you get the explanation you need.

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Ojagun(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Idiot. Google microchimerism and learn how a female body can house DNAs of men she has slept with.
Nothing goes away. Her body keeps a copy of those men who pour sperms in her.
You with your foolishness will go and start a family with woman who has a cocktail of sperm cells in her.

Do you wonder why some women look facially like their husbands after years in marriage? She absorbs his sperms into her system and they reside permanently in her body. She can absorb many men's sperm cells which will also reside permanently in her system.

It's like you have married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. And you're currently regretting it. That's why the post pains you.
There was the curious case a few years ago in a majority white European country where a white lady had a baby for her white husband and the baby began to look mixed race as time passed.A DNA test was carried out and the baby was proven to be the husband's.They later discovered the lady had sex with an African footballer a few years earlier when she was single,The husband accepted the baby and the marriage continued

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by PaganTerrorist: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Never

I'll stalk and rape every women I come across .

No peace for women especially my sweet Lolita

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premiership Star Steven Pienaar Sued By Mother Of His Child For 'promising To Ma / Revealed: 60% Of Virgins Lost Their Virginity On Every Val Day! / Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.