Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe (2982 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Brandiebird: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Idiot. Google microchimerism and learn how a female body can house DNAs of men she has slept with.
Nothing goes away. Her body keeps a copy of those men who pour sperms in her.
You with your foolishness will go and start a family with woman who has a cocktail of sperm cells in her.

Do you wonder why some women look facially like their husbands after years in marriage? She absorbs his sperms into her system and they reside permanently in her body. She can absorb many men's sperm cells which will also reside permanently in her system.

It's like you have married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. And you're currently regretting it. That's why the post pains you.

This a theory that is not scientifically supported in humans or any other species. LOL, I like how you spew it out as if it’s a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by IbileIfe: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
preekahantas:

I'm talking about men.
Including our fathers and brothers?

Generalization is irrational.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Quick question before you get the explanation you need.

Are you a virgin?

Is it only virgins that have a right to get answers from you? Replying questions with questions. Please don't deflect.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Gee64: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Breathe? But they won't let us be!
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

Hi Jerome. I'm curious. If men truly follow your rules, why are there many non virgins roaming about? If men truly follow your dictates, all women should be married to who disvirgined them by now. So what happened? If the men did follow your rules, no unchaste woman should be out there now.

I'm just curious. Is it that the men slept with some virgins and then left them and didn't marry them? Because it looks like that is what happened. Can you explain the non virgins being rejected please? Why are there non virgins? What happened to the men that disvirgined them? Why have those men refused to marry them? Didn't those girls keep themselves as well?

It's doubtful o. It seems as if your guys are the ones creating the so called whores whom you turn around to condemn. Abeg explain. I no understand.

Madam...You understand joor... U are just doing what u women do best...ie. "refusing to be responsible for the outcomes of ur own decision" ....

having sex is a personal decision....penîs is not randomly flying about the streets and jumping into pple's vaginas without their consent .. how u arrive at men creating whores is weird......if u chose to close ur legs and stay at home....please how will men make u a whoré??

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

Madam...You understand joor... U are just doing what u women do best...ie. "refusing to be responsible for the outcomes of ur own decision" ....

having sex is a personal decision....penîs is not randomly flying about the streets and jumping into pple's vaginas without their consent .. how u arrive at men creating whores is weird......if u chose to close ur legs and stay at home....please how will men make u a whoré??

It is a personal decision, yes. Unless you are pressured, coerced and deceived.

Staying at home, lol. A guy once told me that he would rather have casual sex with a girl from a good home than bed a prostitute. I asked why? Guy said quelling his urges with a prostitute meant that he was a loser. That is how most guys think. With social media, it is in their houses that most girls get pressured, decieved and drawn out.

I'm not going to be gaslighted here. Girls in the University are considered fair game. Being a stud that has slept with many fine girls is the ambition of many very young guys. Telling stories of who they've done is a favorite past time of guys. You can connect the dots if you wish.

Yes, you guys are fond of creating whores. And then crying wolf.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by jeromestarks: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ojagun:
There was the curious case a few years ago in a majority white European country where a white lady had a baby for her white husband and the baby began to look mixed race as time passed.A DNA test was carried out and the baby was proven to be the husband's.They later discovered the lady had sex with an African footballer a few years earlier when she was single,The husband accepted the baby and the marriage continued
Brandiebird:

This a theory that is not scientifically supported in humans or any other species. LOL, I like how you spew it out as if it’s a fact.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by omooba969(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

Staying at home, lol. A guy once told me that he would rather have casual sex with a girl from a good home than bed a prostitute. I asked why? Guy said quelling his urges with a prostitute meant that he was a loser. That is how most guys think. With social media, it is in their houses that most girls get pressured, decieved and drawn out.

I'm not going to be gaslighted here. Girls in the University are considered fair game. Being a stud that has slept with many fine girls is the ambition of many very young guys. Telling stories of who they've done is a favorite past time of guys. You can connect the dots if you wish.

Read up on 'Cognitive Bias' and you will learn more about yourself. 🙂

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by jeromestarks: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

Is it only virgins that have a right to get answers from you? Replying questions with questions. Please don't deflect.
You're not ready to learn.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Brandiebird: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

I don’t like to argue unnecessarily so believe what you like, and spread misinformation. What you just quoted isn’t a phenomenon because black couples have had white baby with blonde and blue eyes, and it’s their child (DNA proven), the reason is genetical as in they have white ancestor, or black ancestors and that gene was dormant.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Brandiebird: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ojagun:
There was the curious case a few years ago in a majority white European country where a white lady had a baby for her white husband and the baby began to look mixed race as time passed.A DNA test was carried out and the baby was proven to be the husband's.They later discovered the lady had sex with an African footballer a few years earlier when she was single,The husband accepted the baby and the marriage continued

Accepted his own child? DNA proved he was the father. The reason the child is mixed race is because one of them has a black ancestor and that gene was dormant. This has happened to black couples who gave birth to white baby. There’s no scientific evidence for that theory and it’s pseudoscience.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

.. No one made u women into a LovePeddler...u did that by ur own decision. how this has become gaslighting is very funny....

Deceived?? drawn out?? Ontop the same fvck u so desire to fvck....... Keep deceiving urself.....If anyone is enticed by social media.....it is the men....u women dress nudé, u consciously entice men, some of u even make videos online saying how u want to be fvcked and how u are not cheap .....yet u are the ones claiming victim......

Lol.....let me get u well.. so u want men to be responsible for u women's sexual discipline/ chastity? ...haba! Madam does this sound right to u??

Cry fowl?? U are the one crying fowl here because men get to have a choice......the same choice u have but u don't want men to have it..

u spread ur legs anyhow in ur teens, u fvck any bad boy weda rich or not...... When u want to marry, u say u want God fearing men and rich guys that will end ur bill paying days and care for u like a baby..

Same.....When a man wants causal sex when he's not ready for marriage...he chooses any random casual partner because it's just sex. ..when he wants to marry...he dare not chose same way.....this is common sense... which I bet u also expect from ur brothers and and sons

.. but u want other women's sons to forget u women have slept with 40 men and 10-15 abortions to match ..... well done... U choose to fvck around and expect it not to have consequences then call it gaslighting... lol ..u are comedian

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
cool
advanceDNA:

.. No one made u women into a LovePeddler...u did that by ur own decision. how this has become gaslighting is very funny....

Deceived?? drawn out?? Ontop the same fvck u so desire to fvck....... Keep deceiving urself.....If anyone is enticed by social media.....it is the men....u women dress nudé, u consciously entice men, some of u even make videos online saying how u want to be fvcked and how u are not cheap .....yet u are the ones claiming victim......

Lol.....let me get u well.. so u want men to be responsible for u women's sexual discipline/ chastity? ...haba! Madam does this sound right to u??

Cry fowl?? U are the one crying fowl here because men get to have a choice......the same choice u have but u don't want men to have it..

u spread ur legs anyhow in ur teens, u fvck any bad boy weda rich or not...... When u want to marry, u say u want God fearing men and rich guys that will end ur bill paying days and care for u like a baby..

Same.....When a man wants causal sex when he's not ready for marriage...he chooses any random casual partner because it's just sex. ..when he wants to marry...he dare not chose same way.....this is common sense... which I bet u also expect from ur brothers and and sons

.. but u want other women's sons to forget u women have slept with 40 men and 10-15 abortions to match ..... well done... U choose to fvck around and expect it not to have consequences then call it gaslighting... lol ..u are comedian

Lol, really? Okay. How come this bit of advice is popular around the world...'If he loves you, he will wait?' a piece of advice commonly given to young girls? I'm guessing it's not exactly the girls pressurizing guys, 🤔.

Who owns the majority of books on seducing the other party? Tricks to make the other gender like them? Is it women? Nope, it is men.

Yes, women have choices, but they don't go around making men broke, before coming out to say they want a rich man. Men seduce those small girls and sleep with a lot of them, then come out crying for virgins. Let's not add the much higher rate of rape amongst men.

We don't choose to f around o. From even 12 years to 29 years at least, there is mad pressure on women from guys. Guys will convince them that they love them, only to sleep with them and leave them. Over and over again. Yes, you can argue about the will of women, but can you deny these things?

Men are very wild sexually, frolicking about and not caring who they use. It really doesn't make sense to start devaluing women after this. It's the women you guys contribute to creating that you get.

It is better that men change their values by not encouraging wild sexual behavior amongst themselves, to better keep their women. They say Nigeria is full of promiscuous women. Check out the men, do they respect their women?

A country with chaste women, is a country where their women are protected by their men, and respected. Check any country with good women, look at their way of handling their women, sexually or otherwise.

You can choose what you want, but don't plant corn and expect apple trees.

The only guys that deserve this honor, personal opinion, is guys who truly respect women's wishes. They have never kept pushing on any lady, only to sleep with her and go. Guys that will NEVER play hide and seek with a woman, he doesn't go there nor give her any ultimatum until she blatantly says that she is also ready for sex, no funny half assed green light. Those guys that know how to control their dvck. They NEVER contributed to the so called loose girls. Loose guys deserve loose girls, and disciplined guys deserve disciplined girls.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:

Lol, really? Okay. How come this bit of advice is popular around the world...'If he loves you, he will wait?' a piece of advice commonly given to young girls? I'm guessing it's not exactly the girls pressurizing guys, 🤔.

Who owns the majority of books on seducing the other party? Tricks to make the other gender like them? Is it women? Nope, it is men.

Yes, women have choices, but they don't go around making men broke, before coming out to say they want a rich man. Men seduce those small girls and sleep with a lot of them, then come out crying for virgins. Let's not add the much higher rate of rape amongst men.

We don't choose to f around o. From even 12 years to 29 years at least, there is mad pressure on women from guys. Guys will convince them that they love them, only to sleep with them and leave them. Over and over again. Yes, you can argue about the will of women, but can you deny these things?

Men are very wild sexually, frolicking about and not caring who they use. It really doesn't make sense to start devaluing women after this. It's the women you guys contribute to creating that you get.

It is better that men change their values by not encouraging wild sexual behavior amongst themselves, to better keep their women. They say Nigeria is full of promiscuous women. Check out the men, do they respect their women?

A country with chaste women, is a country where their women are protected by their men, and respected. Check any country with good women, look at their way of handling their women, sexually or otherwise.

You can choose what you want, but don't plant corn and expect apple trees.

If he loves u, he will wait ??..where did u get that from......bible, Quran, psyc 101, GNS 102?? Which all over world are u talking about?? Which text book did u read that from? U are. Just a victim card player....and a pathetic one at thaat

u are pretending and talking as if u women don't have hormones and don't want to fvck as if men make u do it ...

madam u don't have a single point...saying someone else should be responsible for ur life and decision u make is truckload of nonsense..

.Saudi and Iran that cage women dressing and and behavior are castigated has oppressive, backward and a barbaric society by women like u..... Yet when u allowed to do wateva u want ..u dress nàked, spread legs and look for who to blame

.. Please don't say this to ur girl child....
. Ur last advice is actually meant for u women...u have more to lose from whoring around yet u don't excercise any caution and to make matters worse... Women like u won't tell the truth but look for men to blame for ur decision to have sex..
even women fvcking women still blame men....

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

If he loves u, he will wait ??..where did u get that from......bible, Quran, psyc 101, GNS 102?? Which all over world are u talking about?? Which text book did u read that from? U are. Just a victim card player....and a pathetic one at thaat

u are pretending and talking as if u women don't have hormones and don't want to fvck as if men make u do it ...

madam u don't have a single point...saying someone else should be responsible for ur life and decision u make is truckload of nonsense..

.Saudi and Iran that cage women dressing and and behavior are castigated has oppressive, backward and a barbaric society by women like u..... Yet when u allowed to do wateva u want ..u dress nàked, spread legs and look for who to blame

.. Please don't say this to ur girl child....
. Ur last advice is actually meant for u women...u have more to lose from whoring around yet u don't excercise any caution and to make matters worse... Women like u won't tell the truth but look for men to blame for ur decision to have sex..
even women fvcking women still blame men....

Lol I saw that advice on tv, abstinence stuff. Saw it when I was very young. Something that I also saw in books, men, you can't hide this stuff. Go research, that quote is popular.

You guys can't be lying to women that you love them then you sleep with them, then you say that none of it is your fault. No sir, you walked up to them or chatted them up, charmed them with sweet words and promises and later demand sex or you are leaving. You guys can't wash your hands off this.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by izonborn098(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
How?, is there any crime if you know about it?
1Sharon:

They can do the test if they want, but they should keep it away from the woman out of respect.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
How?, is there any crime if you know about it?

If you tell your wife you want to do a DNA and you turned out to be wrong, how do you want to reconcile that?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by almarthins(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
preekahantas:

I'm talking about men.

E be like u be test tube baby.?

No be by copulation u take come this world.

No blame men wey bad, na smtin make dem bad. Me women don dagger like 4 times but I no retaliate because evil begat evil. No mean say I be every man out there.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by izonborn098(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
We don't have problem to reconcile' she have prove her innocent and live goes on, i'll still let her know the next child will also do the test. Why? Because i respect myself, if it seems their is something you want to confirm about me then we can communicate. It's my right to know where my child belong in.
1Sharon:

If you tell your wife you want to do a DNA and you turned out to be wrong, how do you want to reconcile that?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
We don't have problem to reconcile' she have prove her innocent and live goes on, i'll still let her know the next child will also do the test. Why? Because i respect myself, if it seems their is something you want to confirm about me then we can communicate. It's my right to know where my child belong in.

I never said it's not your right. I've stated my opinion on the way to go about it.

You cannot just say there won't be a problem about it. If your wife accused you of something very grave and insisted you were guilty, would it be so easy for you to go about reconciling?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by izonborn098(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
If the grave evil is something like dna, then i'll approve my innocence without having any problem with her since she's the one responsible for all the expenses..

Two married people need to have a deep understanding and everybody should respect the other person's request when it didn't involve evil/abuse and beside it's something just for the betterment of the family...
I don't know why women take dna as an insult.. Some girls even take their age as insult.. Why all the insecurities?..
1Sharon:

I never said it's not your right. I've stated my opinion on the way to go about it.

You cannot just say there won't be a problem about it. If your wife accused you of something very grave and insisted you were guilty, would it be so easy for you to go about reconciling?
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by kkins25(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
purples25:
cool

The only guys that deserve this honor, personal opinion, is guys who truly respect women's wishes.
They have never kept pushing on any lady, only to sleep with her and go.

Guys that will NEVER play hide and seek with a woman, he doesn't go there nor give her any ultimatum until she blatantly says that she is also ready for sex, no funny half assed green light. Those guys that know how to control their dvck.

They NEVER contributed to the so called loose girls. Loose guys deserve loose girls, and disciplined guys deserve disciplined girls.
Indeed, wisely spoken.
But dating is a game, and i approach it like so. We are biological creatures afterall..

The number one advise I give young girls, "if you know you're not ready, don't collect."
By collect, I mean, any gifts or money. Once that transaction takes place, the man's pschye begins to expect something in return.

In the animal kingdom, males get sex, in exchange, they protect the females. Some species even offer gifts. It goes both ways though.

There are women in some societies that are so protected theu no longer have human rights. Men dictate what women should be, can do and not do. Middle easter countries are one example.

From a scientific perspective, women are stingy with sex, because they want to have healthy babies who would take the species to the next phase of development. Nothing about virtue.. that's man made.

Let's not forget that men did wait.. however, they weren't waiting until they turn 30. Life today is different from that of our parents.

In the past, no one cared for female orgasms(bar a few tribes, e. g. romans and greeks).. Men care today.

In the past, a man will rather commit suicide than allow his tongue touch puna..

In the past, women didn't really choose; they had no choice.. Men choose whom the women married. Hold on, here's the twist: No man will want to pay money to marry a woman who has been "touched" by another man.

Virginity is not about the value of the woman to herself, it's about her value as a second hand being to the man she'd marry.. That's all virginity has ever been about. Nobody checks the man's virginity.

There you are reinforcing old beliefs? What's honorable in knacking a virgin? Is a non virgin, any lesser? Shine your eyes.

That said, I'm not a fan of promiscuity. The thing is, it could be both men and women. Infact, science claims, some folks are genetically predisposed to be promiscuous. So, i don't judge. Will people get hurt, yes. Are men more promiscuous than women? it depends.

Should virgin boys marry virgin girls? Did that deter men from abusing their virgin wives in the past or today? Of course not. Will it guarantee a happy marriage? Probably. But how do you know, you're happy, if you've only being with one man all your life?

A woman who chops beating once every Saturday can tell you she's just as happy as the other woman who her husband treats like diamond... 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
kkins25:

Indeed, wisely spoken.
But dating is a game, and i approach it like so. We are biological creatures afterall..

The number one advise I give young girls, "if you know you're not ready, don't collect."
By collect, I mean, any gifts or money. Once that transaction takes place, the man's pschye begins to expect something in return.

In the animal kingdom, males get sex, in exchange, they protect the females. Some species even offer gifts. It goes both ways though.

There are women in some societies that are so protected theu no longer have human rights. Men dictate what women should be, can do and not do. Middle easter countries are one example.

From a scientific perspective, women are stingy with sex, because they want to have healthy babies who would take the species to the next phase of development. Nothing about virtue.. that's man made.

Let's not forget that men did wait.. however, they weren't waiting until they turn 30. Life today is different from that of our parents.

In the past, no one cared for female orgasms(bar a few tribes, e. g. romans and greeks).. Men care today.

In the past, a man will rather commit suicide than allow his tongue touch puna..

In the past, women didn't really choose; they had no choice.. Men choose whom the women married. Hold on, here's the twist: No man will want to pay money to marry a woman who has been "touched" by another man.

Virginity is not about the value of the woman to herself, it's about her value as a second hand being to the man she'd marry.. That's all virginity has ever been about. Nobody checks the man's virginity.

There you are reinforcing old beliefs? What's honorable in knacking a virgin? Is a non virgin, any lesser? Shine your eyes.

That said, I'm not a fan of promiscuity. The thing is, it could be both men and women. Infact, science claims, some folks are genetically predisposed to be promiscuous. So, i don't judge. Will people get hurt, yes. Are men more promiscuous than women? it depends.

Should virgin boys marry virgin girls? Did that deter men from abusing their virgin wives in the past or today? Of course not. Will it guarantee a happy marriage? Probably. But how do you know, you're happy, if you've only being with one man all your life?

A woman who chops beating once every Saturday can tell you she's just as happy as the other woman who her husband treats like diamond... 😂 😂 😂

You have some good points. When people put it this way, then I can ignore the whole virgin thing. I think you reason outside the box. You were able to explain more without it looking like you were just defending your gender blindly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 1:24am On Oct 08, 2023
purples25:

Lol I saw that advice on tv, abstinence stuff. Saw it when I was very young. Something that I also saw in books, men, you can't hide this stuff. Go research, that quote is popular.

You guys can't be lying to women that you love them then you sleep with them, then you say that none of it is your fault. No sir, you walked up to them or chatted them up, charmed them with sweet words and promises and later demand sex or you are leaving. You guys can't wash your hands off this.

See how pathetic u sound.....u have not read about no sex b4 marriage abi?? U didn't read about abstainance too abi?? U didn't believe that...but u chose to believe what's convinient for ur spreading legs around...

.we all have sexual desires we want to satisfy.....but u women always want to pretend u only have sex because u were deceived....

If u were told to steal...will u steal...??
There are 30years old virgin women and men that kept themselves by discipline, so all these ur pathetic lies and blaming others for ur own actions those not hold water....

..keep blaming others... Everyone has the consequences of their actions to face....no amount of blame or victim card playing will change that.....

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

See how pathetic u sound.....u have not read about no sex b4 marriage abi?? U didn't read about abstainance too abi?? U didn't believe that...but u chose to believe what's convinient for ur spreading legs around...

.we all have sexual desires we want to satisfy.....but u women always want to pretend u only have sex because u were deceived....

If u were told to steal...will u steal...??
There are 30years old virgin women and men that kept themselves by discipline, so all these ur pathetic lies and blaming others for ur own actions those not hold water....

..keep blaming others... Everyone has the consequences of their actions to face....no amount of blame or victim card playing will change that.....

Lol so because you scammed me and I fell into the scam, that means I should only blame myself. You don't hold any accountability. You are joking.

Even if women decide not to blame men, it can't erase their part in it, you know. As long as you participated, you share that blame with the women. Even the law works that way.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by Exceed15: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2023
I hold them??
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2023
purples25:

Lol so because you scammed me and I fell into the scam, that means I should only blame myself. You don't hold any accountability. You are joking.

Even if women decide not to blame men, it can't erase their part in it, you know. As long as you participated, you share that blame with the women. Even the law works that way.
Scam ..what scam??.....Another victim card playing.......Two consenting having sex isn't scam.
.U got the sex u wanted... because if u didn't want to have sex outside marriage in the first place u won't be in this situation
.....yall have no discipline, u didn't decide to keep urself till marriage and u met a man like urself ...and u both have casual sex,collecting phones, wigs, money and the likes on the go.

manytimes u even have multiple partners so u can fvck more and gain more...madam...can u please explain how u are the victim here? .

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Scam ..what scam??.....Another victim card playing.......Two consenting having sex isn't scam.
.U got the sex u wanted... because if u didn't want to have sex outside marriage in the first place u won't be in this situation
.....yall have no discipline, u didn't decide to keep urself till marriage and u met a man like urself ...and u both have casual sex,collecting phones, wigs, money and the likes on the go.

manytimes u even have multiple partners so u can fvck more and gain more...madam...can u please explain how u are the victim here? .

I laugh at the assumption that every woman having sex Is gaining something somehow. That's a great myth. Many women aren't getting a dime from guys that are sleeping with them. Also, women have sex for pleasure too, but they could actually hold themselves if men didn't insist on it as a condition to continue relationships.

Only a woman who wasn't pressurized into sex can be classified as not a victim. A lot of times women have gone through different men because they were trying to keep the man happy/ keep the relationship, and man insisted on sex as a necessity for continuity.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2023
purples25:

I laugh at the assumption that every woman having sex Is gaining something somehow. That's a great myth. Many women aren't getting a dime from guys that are sleeping with them. Also, women have sex for pleasure too, but they could actually hold themselves if men didn't insist on it as a condition to continue relationships.

Only a woman who wasn't pressurized into sex can be classified as not a victim. A lot of times women have gone through different men because they were trying to keep the man happy/ keep the relationship, and man insisted on sex as a necessity for continuity.

Hahahahahaha.... If I have a commodity I don't want to lose..and pple keep coming to me to give them and I gave it away eventually..
madam please can u explain how it is the fault of he people coming to me...??

If u never wanted to fvck before marriage..no pressure will make u fvck any man...and then turn round to blame the men u use to enjoy urself....
U women with high body count...it is lack of discipline that make u fvck every man u meet...
It is not pressure....how can u have body count of 10-30 men in one life time and u are blaming others ..... U wanted to fvck..deal with the consequences....

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by purples25(f): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Hahahahahaha.... If I have a commodity I don't want to lose..and pple keep coming to me to give them and I gave it away eventually..
madam please can u explain how it is the fault of he people coming to me...??

If u never wanted to fvck before marriage..no pressure will make u fvck any man...and then turn round to blame the men u use to enjoy urself....
U women with high body count...it is lack of discipline that make u fvck every man u meet...
It is not pressure....how can u have body count of 10-30 men in one life time and u are blaming others ..... U wanted to fvck..deal with the consequences....

Yes, just like you. I hope this theory will apply to when you guys spend on girls and start crying. You too were not manipulated. Guys too should never cry about being victims. Since that's the way we want to play it.

You are telling me that on judgement day God will just wave you guys aside that you were merely temptations and you had no part in it at all, hence no punishment for seducers. Does that make sense to you? Don't give yourselves false hope.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2023
purples25:

Yes, just like you. I hope this theory will apply to when you guys spend on girls and start crying. You too were not manipulated. Guys too should never cry about being victims. Since that's the way we want to play it.

You are telling me that on judgement day God will just wave you guys aside that you were merely temptations and you had no part in it at all, hence no punishment for seducers. Does that make sense to you? Don't give yourselves false hope

Look all over nairaland..there is something called redpill....it's a mentality to not be a fool for any woman, not give what u can't afford to lose to a woman u are not married to, and who is not committed to you alone...any Mann that's not redpilled should blame himself when a woman deals with him

I did not tell u anything about GOD and his actions or judgement day...don't know where u got this from....like always..u jump into conclusion and dialogue with emotions.....
.what God will do on judgement day is left to God....
my own is to be 100% responsible for my actions and consequences and not blame others for my dirty, and unholy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe by kkins25(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
purples25:

You have some good points. When people put it this way, then I can ignore the whole virgin thing. I think you reason outside the box. You were able to explain more without it looking like you were just defending your gender blindly.
Thank you for the kind words and that you able to see this as a means for a healthy discuss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Ladies, Why Bringing In An Unwanted Babies To This World? / She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? / 4 Things Women Find IRRESISTIBLE In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.