Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit (11881 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by GreenDee(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Irrelevant post
Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by tochez24(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Creativity22:

My guy

Senior Man🙂

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by DonroxyII: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Walehelt:
I'm way above this sh¡t, as far as she is my crib, her pant must drop

And it won't be rape
That's Just It ...
Too Many Stewpid Codes Na Ihm Dey Spoil Manhood !

Just Be a Man the Rest shall flow ... !
Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by DonroxyII: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
Please note..if u have inter course with woman without marrying her, u don carry loss..heavy loss..u have been warned
Benefit of the Holy Spirit..HE will help u become mature, disciplined and help u find godly woman that will respect your principles

People wey dey fvck aside no dey think this way bro ... until shit hits that's when the meditation begins on "Had it been I had known" ...

Heal them finish, they still go back ....

Fvck don dey since Time & e no go end bro
Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by DonroxyII: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Woodshot:
So y'all are still having sex with the way the country is going
This is when any human from any country wey be like ours dey sex pass ...

If you ain't deriving dopamine from outside Influences you recourse to inside Influences which is "Sex" ....

Body wey no dey happy go fry to death ...
Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by Walehelt(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's Just It ... Too Many Stewpid Codes Na Ihm Dey Spoil Manhood !

Just Be a Man the Rest shall flow ... !
Real recognize real

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
DonroxyII:

People wey dey fvck aside no dey think this way bro ... until shit hits that's when the meditation begins on "Had it been I had known" ...

Heal them finish, they still go back ....

Fvck don dey since Time & e no go end bro
think evryone is as satanic and cursed like u
Re: How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit by Merry100: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
tochez24:

Tactics of a poor man♂️

Oga if you won Bleep a girl, when she visits you.... just make a move if she resists you, call another girl in her presence and if she starts coming!!!

Tell the bitch another girl is on her way that she should be going... if she realizes what she has lost that day i bet you next time she will behave herself.

Women make rules for poor and SIMple guys⚠️
Thank God wealth is not limited to men. Even a responsible broke woman will not tolerate the nonsense you are proposing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) / Score With Beautiful Sexy Women / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.