Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. (25794 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Xtristopher: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
I'm just confused, everything looks strange to me, I expected her to be dragging me to take my responsibility, instead I'm the one dragging her, I asked her to come over let's go to hospital for checkup, she refused to show up, I don't know where to locate her.
you better ignore her and her child after all kids prefer their mum to dad. At least you tried your best and your conscience cleared
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Exceed15: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2023
What if the child is not yours?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Xscape1993(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2023
GiftedHands47:
You have been used and dumped
You're just a sperm donor and not a Father

Find another girl ND move on

Meanwhile I track Lost or stolen phones or devices.A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below
You can track sincerely speaking?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Justkatty(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2023
sageb:

Ikegwuru situation 😂
😂
Guy man never know wetin dey sup for nowadays.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by ahnie: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Hahahahaha he's not a Nigerian man!
Jeon:
First time seeing a Man worrying about pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
Hahahahaha he's not a Nigerian man!
So funny, he's Nigerian by name. 😂. This will only convince me.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Timblaze(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2023
Op! You have been used and dump
The fact is that the baby is not ur own. Worry less or did u want to train someone else baby..
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Xkale1996(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Good day everyone, I need your opinion on this matter.

I've been dating this lady for like 4months now. Anytimee I try to visit her, she will only come to a junction for us to meet. I requested to know where she lives and also for me to know her people, she always decline the request claiming she's staying with someone not her relative, at a point I asked if she's a ghost 👻 which she deny.

The problem now is she suddenly came to my house with a pregnancy test strip, she carried out test in my present and the results came out that she's truly pregnant.

I scheduled for the following day to take her to hospital, she left my house that day and never return, anytime I call her on phone, she will not respond to come and see me, and I don't know where to locate her. I threatened her that if she refused to show up that I won't take responsibility for the pregnancy, she blatantly told me she will keep the pregnancy and take care of it by herself.

I began to worry if this is a baby factory things or she just used me to get pregnant and run or what is her mission?

File Photo Used for illustration
mumu na witch u go Bleep one day
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by hanymasahun: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2023
Did you have her pix ? if yes case closed
1. Goes to the area and start asking people
2. Post the pix on your WhatsApp status or Facebook community page and write R.I.P on it.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Xkale1996:
mumu na witch u go Bleep one day
thank you.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Princeton92(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2023
SirMichael1:

You're a hopeless man.

Not as hopeless as you are though.... if you want hope I can give you hope you need
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by CaptainFM1: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
. I'm not here to tell story, this is what I'm passing through right now

I cannot authenticate the text image you sent because I don't have/know the phone numbers doing the communication.

But here are the real question?

Do you want to marry her?
What if she does not want to marry you?

Mind you having sex with someone doesn't give right to owing them nor confirms the right or guarantee you seeing them.

If she doesn't want to see you, then forget about her. If the pregnancy is truly yours, then expect her or the child to show up sometime in future.

For now, I will say forget about her since na for outside you two ran the show.

Someone carrying your child does not automatically lock them with you.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Michelle55: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2023
etrange:

Lol... Relax as chill and wait for his grown up son/daughter to show up? You guys have watched a lot of movies. It doesn't always happen that way. A lot of kids don't ever see thier biological father. Even those that do don't always have any real bond with thier father at that time. Or you think a grown-up man/woman will automatically establish a child/father relationship with some old dude just because they learned he's thier biological father? Besides, OP wants the joy of seeing his baby grow up. He doesn't just want some guy to walk in one day and he's his son (just assuming the gender here). He might find it hard to 'relax' knowing his child is our there growing up without him.

That said, OP, the lady do not owe you anything. If you're not married to her, that baby is not legally yours until your name is entered as its father at the point of birth and it's up to her to decide if she wants to do that or not. This is what most guys don't understand. Dumping your sperm into someone doesn't automatically give you any right over her or the baby growing within. It's understandable if she doesn't want to get married to you (most men don't want to get married to the ladies they sleep with), but if you can reach her and convince her to allow you play a role in the child's life (both physically or financially), that will be great. However, that's pratically all you can do. You can't approach this with force.

Good luck!
This right here is what most ignorant guys don't know but they would learn the hard way... I know one like that who feels being disrespectful and insulting would get him a child.. Very toxic and arrogant, well his negative energy is being matched right now and I trust the lady not to be the type to take bullshiit from anyone.
Some guys thinks being a sperm donor automatically makes you a father and then he waits until the child's grows up to look for them, lol.
If I decide to be the lady and go extreme, the child wouldnt know of his existence sef🤣🤣🤣. Make dem dey play! Person wey you no know reach house nor a single member of her family, you wan dey do pass yourself as a man at every given opportunity.
Op wait until the child is born, he/she would look for you😊.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Spiff20(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2023
Well Op, your first paragraph sums it all. She refused to allow you know where she stays and that would have sent alarm bells off already because it is fishy. But you neglected the red flag and banged your way, raw for that matter. She has used you to get a child but what's more fishy is why she decided to inform you by doing the test in your presence. She must have been sent to ruin your life. Better start praying.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by yachal: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

I've been dating this lady for like 4months now. Anytimee I try to visit her, she will only come to a junction for us to meet. I requested to know where she lives and also for me to know her people, she always decline the request claiming she's staying with someone not her relative, at a point I asked if she's a ghost 👻 which she deny.

The problem now is she suddenly came to my house with a pregnancy test strip, she carried out test in my present and the results came out that she's truly pregnant.

I scheduled for the following day to take her to hospital, she left my house that day and never return, anytime I call her on phone, she will not respond to come and see me, and I don't know where to locate her. I threatened her that if she refused to show up that I won't take responsibility for the pregnancy, she blatantly told me she will keep the pregnancy and take care of it by herself.

I began to worry if this is a baby factory things or she just used me to get pregnant and run or what is her mission?

The pregnancy is NOT yours
It belongs to Sam larry
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by PsychoTheRapist: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Great Jam grin
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by finallybusy: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
She ran with your unborn child. It is her pregnancy not yours. You for carry the pikin, na. She saved you from future headaches. After three months, you’ll come here begging for handouts to raise the child. Like this, the child may come searching for you in the next eighteen years. Go and find a new girlfriend, this one don japa.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Teeboy06(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
I impregnated 3 girls during my NYSC in imo state and up till now I don't know the whereabouts of the children
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Babaprogramme: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
In my own opinion, why don't you other people to track her once you have her number?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Greenfaces: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jeon:

O K A Y
😁😁
Like seriously? Okay and some smilies? I'm referring to your signature you know that right?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Teeboy06:
I impregnated 3 girls during my NYSC in imo state and up till now I don't know the whereabouts of the children
Is what you just described any better than what a dog would do? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Desire18: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
GiftedHands47:
You have been used and dumped
You're just a sperm donor and not a Father

Find another girl ND move on

Meanwhile I track Lost or stolen phones or devices.A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below
Hey comrade!
How much do you charge for it?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

laminate the evidence cyx when the pikin come later find him papa for future you go explain tire.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by descarado: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
cheesy
What a caption cheesy
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by WriterX(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

So let's see if you can find her by tracking her.

I would need you to take into account little details about her life in her conversations, we can't never hide the truth in all situations. Friend's name, contact of someone, a restaurant, eatery, saloon, address, something that is traceable. Someone who knows her, something unique only to her character. Go on social media, Facebook, Instagram are your friends, it will take alot of patience , get a book and write out who you know about her, she must have said something about her personal personal life. That can be used to filter such details. Account names, associates. I have searched and found friends and family members with miniscule details. I think in the end if you want to find her, you will find her. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Calitoscassius(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fake story.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by chinchum(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

If this story is true, I suspect you informed her to get ready for abortion the next day and she wanted to keep the baby as such started avoiding you. Can you confirm you did not request for abortion?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by smartr: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
You sure say no be spirit
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by smartr: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Teeboy06:

Chai and person go gladly marry those girls. It’s not easy being a man 😢
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
chinchum:
If this story is true, I suspect you informed her to get ready for abortion the next day and she wanted to keep the baby as such started avoiding you. Can you confirm you did not request for abortion?
I need the baby more than anything. This is seriously disturbing me right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.