Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? (937 Views)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by YourBestWriter: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Before i got a job as an administrative staff in a hospital, I used to say no no no, I can't fall for a nurse. I used to think that most nurses are perverts. But since Monday, i have found myself strucken down in love with this nurse. Wow, this lady has the perfect match and chemistry and understanding with me.

But my only challenge now is that I just started working in this hospital last two weeks, and it's not even a month yet, and I don't want the hospital to see me as a wolf going after nurses. And the risks involved in office relationships.

Me and the girl are still acting as colleagues though. She doesn't even know how much I feel about her. My friend said it's a normal thing, that is easy for people to fall in love with a nurse. Comrades, is this true?
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Falling in lust is what you are doing not love cause you have to know her well before u can say u love her so much
I advise you engage the person for the Holy Spirit.He will show u her true nature and give you the discernment to confirm if she is truly the one. Also the Holy Spirit makes u so attractive that she too will like u alot
..to enter this deep relationship with the Holy Spirit, enter any living faith church winners chapel..that's what they are teaching all thru October or better still dm me

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by Walehelt(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fall in love :no
Fall in lust :maybe
There is this particular saying that "unless the nurse choose to be pregnant, the knackner knacketh in vain" this words makes dem explorable to me

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by YourBestWriter: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
Falling in lust is what you are doing not love cause you have to know her well before u can say u love her so much
I advise you engage the person for the Holy Spirit.He will show u her true nature and give you the discernment to confirm if she is truly the one. Also the Holy Spirit makes u so attractive that she too will like u alot
..to enter this deep relationship with the Holy Spirit, enter any living faith church winners chapel..that's what they are teaching all thru October or better still dm me

Hmmm, interesting.
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Walehelt:
Fall in love :no
Fall in lust :maybe
There is this particular saying that "unless the nurse choose to be pregnant, the knackner knacketh in vain" this words makes dem explorable to me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by ibechris(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Comrade...make money.

Find good girl and date...but in dating,date who go help ur life not takers alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by Candyland107: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Space bookedSpace bookedSpace booked
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by Emma513: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Candyland107:
Space bookedSpace bookedSpace booked
space finished 🙅
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by okoroemeka(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Before i got a job as an administrative staff in a hospital, I used to say no no no, I can't fall for a nurse. I used to think that most nurses are perverts. But since Monday, i have found myself strucken down in love with this nurse. Wow, this lady has the perfect match and chemistry and understanding with me.

But my only challenge now is that I just started working in this hospital last two weeks, and it's not even a month yet, and I don't want the hospital to see me as a wolf going after nurses. And the risks involved in office relationships.

Me and the girl are still acting as colleagues though. She doesn't even know how much I feel about her. My friend said it's a normal thing, that is easy for people to fall in love with a nurse. Comrades, is this true?
sstop thinking she does not know how you feel about her,these people have sensors that detect tiny like particles coming from your body,just go ahead and enjoy the baby,no time

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by castle07: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
okoroemeka:
sstop thinking she does not know how you feel about her,these people have sensors that detect tiny like particles coming from your body,just go ahead and enjoy the baby,no time

Your Gander
What do you do for living
State
Single or Married.

Type of woman or man you're looking for.

Add up for match making 09063550770
Re: Why Is It So Easy To Fall In Love With A Nurse? by YourBestWriter: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2023
okoroemeka:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

A Boy Who Was A Girl Fell In Love With A Girl Who Was A Boy, Two Years Back / I Can't Sleep. Too Much Evil / Love And Attracton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.