Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) (41687 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Sobbing SA Teacher: A Photo Of Happy Children 'was Used Against Me' (NEW Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Dididrumz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
There's racism everywhere, although, it's more serious in certain areas than others.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Pat081: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.
Is good for her they do more than this to us too

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by wizelink(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Make SA no complain. When they were hitting Nigerians dey no no say dem go fit experience am someday.

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
She should come back home, period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why complain when south Africans treat foreigner worst in their country.

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by condralbedez: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kpele
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by virginchaser(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
This is unacceptable expecially to a woman.

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by lesbiconverter: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
He was singing and humming 😂

Omo na psycho dey chase her

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by virginchaser(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
wizelink:
Make SA no complain. When they were hitting Nigerians dey no no say dem go fit experience am someday.

Kids talk.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by madone: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pat081:
Is good for her they do more than this to us too
lipsrsealed this is not good
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by geoworldedu: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ruke1989:
tribalistic, religious bigots who make up 60% of African population actually voted for their wicked leaders. So the joke is on the citizens not the leaders.
The thing is, no matt r who we vote for, we will get the same wahala. Can you suggest anyone we can vote for in Nigeria that won't give us same bad treatment?

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Let her feel the pains of what they do to fellow Americans in SA. Xenophobia

You mean fellow Africans ?

Show the woman some empathy at least
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl
no sorry lol
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Roboto11: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Many Europeans and Americans teach English Language in China.

The Chinese just like South Africans, simply aren't accommodating to foreigners, especially those they consider to be inferior.

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Chiffy: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
After seeing this video, some nigerian bastards will still go ahead to vote in drug dealers and certificate forgers as president. Not caring that we are being observed by the international community and are treated badly because of our mediocrity and stupidity.
But to these bastards, both young and old, tribe is more imporrtant than a good name or goodwill. They will rather suffer under a criminal boss from their tribe than enjoy good leadership from another tribe.
Fvcking Bastards
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Kenmatt(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
SA Baes no dey always fine like dah

Just dah them sabi tall.

As a result, "Aso Villa" go just dey deeeep.

If yhu no geh big Plantain, broo no near

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Pennnywise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
I feel sorry for YOU
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by vaveyi6222: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sorry

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's NO surprise that blacks are maltreated in China, especially from the continent. But the irony is that these squinted-eye MOFOS are treated like royalty in Africa. They are provided with security and chauffer-driven vehicles and they even assault blacks in their own countries. The question is when will Africans and their leaders start treating these people the same way they treat Africans in China?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Trimjos: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
TMKsouth, it's good how xenophobic south Africans are getting a taste of their own medicine elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by rigarmortis: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ruke1989:
tribalistic, religious bigots who make up 60% of African population actually voted for their wicked leaders. So the joke is on the citizens not the leaders.

60%? They are about 95 percent
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Machinegun91(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Anything that goes around is still coming around.

See south African xenophobic mugu looking like a Chinese bingo dog

4 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Guyman01: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Starsigns:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

Anthony Okeke for you to be posting this your begging scheme for many years on this platform seems like many people are falling mugu to it shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Officialenny1: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
I wish more of this can be done to South Africans
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Oakenshield: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's good when are colleagues at home the do xenophobic,she got it back hot hot

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Johnrake69: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Coconunu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
When una dey beat Nigeria's for south Africa una no know say our uncle's dey watch una
China 2 the world 🤝
All Hail world power China✊

4 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by qtx(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
TMKsouth:
Nolusindiso Hleko, who teaches English, was allegedly assaulted by the human resource manager at a kindergarten school in Shanghai, China, where she worked. With a swollen black eye, Hleko on Thursday uploaded a video on YouTube, "My Worst Year Abroad", detailing her harrowing ordeal after a disagreement with the preschool manager.

She has since left the country for Germany, which she had considered moving to from Korea before choosing China instead.

Hleko detailed her experience in a four-minute video clip in which she explained what happened and how she had to run for her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD09gDeCzuQ?si=XeZz3Gr0-sDoR6QX

“On Wednesday, August 23, during a disagreement, the HR manager at my job, a guy, punched me in the face. After he punched me I was screaming, trying to get out of his office. He pushed me down on the couch, telling me I need to sit down.

“I screamed and I was trying to get my cellphone so I could take pictures and videos of what was happening. Instead, he grabbed my cellphone and said he didn’t have my cellphone anymore. I don’t know how I got out of that office, but somehow I got out and I was running in the passage of this kindergarten trying to get help.”

She met a woman who could speak English after she managed to get out of the preschool without her belongings, including her cellphone.

The woman called the police and they went back to the preschool. “When we arrived at the kindergarten, they gathered everything that belonged to me on the table, telling me the reason they were preventing me leaving is because they wanted me to calm down so they can call the police to resolve the issue,” she said.

Hleko said she made a video because there were so many workers abroad suffering at the hands of employers who disobey the law and treat them poorly.

“I am also making this video because I feel powerless in this situation,” she said.

"They told me that if I talk to anybody or go to the media about the situation that they would sue me or that I would have to go to jail and get deported. They also threatened to put me on some teacher's blacklist in China so that I would never get a job in China."

Department of International Relations and Cooperation (Dirco) spokesperson Clayson Monyela said he spoke to Hleko about her experience with the embassy.

He said if South Africans in another country suffer abuse or are subjected to harm, they should report the matter to the police in that country and inform the embassy.
Thats the reason i aint take nonsense from any of those foreingers in Nigeria. I hear some locals address them as master and pisses me off like, you dont mean it, in my country? I told one senior one in my company then that "hey man, you aint try such rubbish with me", in my country?. And he was shocked. But i didnt care.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Godsgift7837: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.
Make she experience the same thing we Dey face for SA as well. Currently them no even Dey give us permit. Lot of people left with no papers.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by steeltrust: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
I thought you said South African is the richest country in the whole of Africa and they don’t travel or need to travel like other African countries do especially Nigeria

Now your citizen has been in fore front of abuse from another country and you’re not happy

The same way you feel that how other africans are not happy when you xenophobic them

Well you can’t use the sin of a few to judge many
I wish her quick recovery

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.