Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP (41428 Views)

I Vomited Seeing His Noodle K Shaped Thin Sugarcane Uche Maduagwu To Cross Video / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Oboto700(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Naira Marley did not kill Mohbad.

You can only think otherwise if you do not have a mind of your own.

The poor healthcare structure of the country is the remote cause of his untimely demise.
keep shut but he oppressed him

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by ogascomax: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Now everybody can rest since people were just using the boys death to catch cruise and entertain themselves. I will never be controlled or judge by emotions. I too get wisdom to sound stupid. Millions could be wrong and just one sane person could be right.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by ConfidentialDoc: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sounds like he had a heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by firearcher: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
He refused over and over again to go to the hospital and agreed to allowing an unqualified nurse treat him.

That was poor decision making on his part that lead to tragic consequences for many of those who felt they were helping him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Emperormartin(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
They should investigate more on why the hasty and instant burial

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by enemyofprogress: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Check well, the Nurse get 3rd Party Oluwole Certificate. smiley
like our oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by greggng: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
So autopsy can't dictate the composition of the drug injected in him? This country is becoming a big joke

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Henix(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Lol
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by AngelDo: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
So the guy that was claiming that he was at the hospital when MOHBAD walked in was lying...Nawaaa...

13 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by kennyz247(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Product of third party vendor certificate in full action

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by kk2027: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Printed by 3rd party vendor
And signed by anyone

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by porthouse7(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
bitter leaf tribe
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by abc115: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
but he can print from third party naaa according to Reno ofockery and agbado munching demons

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by ejimatic: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
happney65:

https://punchng.com/breaking-mohbad-vomited-developed-goosebumps-after-three-injections-cp/?amp
For now the prime suspect is the unregistered masses nurse.
I am yet to see the involvement of Naira Marley and others in the case.

The case is like that of late Isaka Adeleke in Osun State

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by spinna: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
After all the conspiracy theories it was quackery that did Him

Nigerians are too in love with pharmacist and nurses being used as doctors
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Finestgurlie(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=abc115 post=126241822][/quote]as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by ponishah: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

The poor healthcare structure of the country is the remote cause of his untimely demise.

This is the biggest problem with Half-educated illiterate louts like you.
keep quiet and allow the police to work, or are paid to defend people?
Has the police concluded their investigation?

Dullard, ode, mumu, ogbo olodo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by salem1996: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Now idiots on Nairaland can rest

cheesy wink wink this your comment gets audience sha cheesy
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by seborrhic: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
All those shouting the police did a good job are pure jokers!
Why conclude when autopsy report is yet to be released?
So the autopsy is just for fun when Nigerian police,in their usual jankara way have concluded on the person that killed him?
What are the gross findings from the autopsy,that would show if there was any trauma or underlying health issue that had compromised some or any of his organs or systems,not yet out!!
What of the toxicology report that would show if there was any drug in his system or unusually high levels of any drug that would normally not cause any problem when used in therapeutic doses,not yet out!!!
Yet the police has named the prime suspect,pronto.
Clowns!
It should surprise any medical person that a healthy man would die from therapeutic doses of the drugs mentioned,unless the nurse overdosed him on an already compromised health status or without sufficient hydration.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
happney65:

They are still in detention. They would be charged for the previous cases of bullying and intimidation
make una still dey do una abracadabra o, nigeria youths never get Una time now. We want to settle this CSU issue first.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Jostoman: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
We never get Una time now, Lets settle the CSU first. Till then make una continue Una Abracadabra.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Lovenorth: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please where can I get result through third party to contest for the President of Nigeria?
My problem is that I don't know if I am a man or a woman. My another worry is that I would like to use the name of the school that is not yet established, is that possible in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by godwon01(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
It has been confirmed that her name was not on the registered of qualified nurses in Nigeria. There is every tendency that the Doctor might be a male Nurse. That Morbad did not see himself as a big guy. Why patronizing quackery. He was a star and wealthy and live a poverty life . See the initial ghetto he was taking to to be buried. Very disgusting for his status.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by yusufu16: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
las las Na Nigeria killed Mohbad

Poor healthcare killed Mohbad
Fake nurse killed Mohbad
Bad leadership killed Mohbad

Nairamarley and Sam LArry deserve an apology from Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by NutritionGuru: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
#LetTinubuBreathe is now trending on Social Media! Well meaning Nigerians that really love and want Progress of this Country have started calling out:
https://www.nairaland.com/7867832/igbo-leader-tells-opposition-leaders#126241939

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by mbaise1000: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
FIRST, so far, NCAN haven't shown face, This clearly proves that those who are supposed to troll and didn't are more matured, than the other side which I think wouldn't have wasted time in turning this into a tribal thing,
Second, a small lesson for those that has passed judgement a long time ago on someone, we still don't know how it will end but do far, we haven't heard the name of the ALREADY condemned,
Thirdly, may the police not wait for people to begin to shout before they should do the needful, if this were to be just another person, this case would have been closed,
And lastly, can all of us please pray for that nurse, fake or original, she needs all of us now more than the dead need nigerians, can we all plead for mercy on her behalf? Because nothing will change the situation of the dead but mercy can change the situation of the girl,
SHE NEEDS ALL OF US NOW

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Ezmans: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am impressed by the thorough work done by the Nigeria Police.
am not impressed let them release the autopsy report to nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by GENES11S: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
That is why it is good to ask a patience questions about the recent drugs or food taken b4 administering injections or medication.

Something similar have happened to me b4. I almost died. The doctor said it was a violent reaction between two drugs that shouldn't be taken together. I will never forget that day.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by JoshTim: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

The poor health care you blame?...

So the poor health care made him patronize the services of a quack. Get sense na

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Bfly: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
You exhumed his body, you carried out autopsy. Yet you still talk nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm sure we can know what injections he took and if they were potentially harmful.

But the bigger question is why did he need treatment in the 1st place?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Felix6: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Will they allow the nurse to speak her mind freely? What are the secret plea bargains? The nurse will apparently be convicted, but a body double or no body will be in jail. Is it not sanwolu's Lagos again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton / Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.