Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP (41432 Views)

I Vomited Seeing His Noodle K Shaped Thin Sugarcane Uche Maduagwu To Cross Video / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2023
Abeg what were they treating sef
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Truthshotcrazy: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHAYOL81:

I hadn't insinuated there ain't physical fight between the party in previous posts and because of time, I quickly mentioned the last encounter which involved SAMLARRY as the incident would have to be scrutinized/probed to know if it has any link with the death. Explaining my point further, the timeframe between the assault and MOHBAD[b] death[/b] was in months with many activities the dead had undertaken that belie the general belief such effected/resulted in his death.
SO if two tenants fight in a certain neighborhood and months thereafter, one died due to a complication, does the other still have to be dragged into the mess because they ain't on good term throughout, especially as both had moved apart? Point is there's a calculated conspiracy against NAIRA MARLEY, admit that.
THE tussle the duo had didn't kill him, he survived it and had moved on onto other things. And like I said, the threat thereafter was emotional action that can be defended. They ain't the direct cause of the death. SO unless NAIRA is going to be punished unjustly, he can't be condemned for it.
IN previous post, I even cited the gunfight between the two famous AMERICA artists crews while they were both invited for PEACE TALK by a producer (at the height of their disagreement) before their subsequent murder. None from the BAD BOYS label was prosecuted on the ground of the gunfight because whatever injury/trauma sustained as a result could not be link to 2PAC death particularly with months inbetween both incidents

OGA IF YOU ARE SO PAINED, GO TO COURT TO DEFEND NAIRA MARLEY. HE HAS BEEN CHARGED ALREADY ALONGSIDE OTHERS . He was even physically present at one of the scenes as his boys assaulted Mohbad who lived in perpetual fear of victimisation & physical assault, all his life.
https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1496391-instructed-boys-beat-friends-mohbad-shares-details-attack-naira-marley-lied/

The POLICE COMMISSION IN ITS OFFICIAL STATEMENT HAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED A TON OF AMPLE EVIDENCES, IN ELECTRONIC FORMS, AS WELL AS CREDIBLE WITNESSES, IMPLICATING NAIRA MARLEY,SAM, & A HOST OF OTHERS OF BULLYING, ASSAULT AND THREAT TO LIFE.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT. . Provided it can be proven, NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment, depending on the severity of the offence.

IF NAIRA MARLEY IS GUILTY,THEN HE MUST DO THE TIME .

The Nurse dealt the final blow that killed (the drug addict), MohB.
Autopsy result did not find him high on drugs at time of death. Neither did he die from Naira Marley.
But for absolute justice to prevail;
☢️the Unqualified unregistered Nurse denied by the professional nursing body needs to be sued for substandard treatments violating Ethical standards of medical profession

☢️The guys who violently beat up Mohbad & left him with fatal injuries at his show last Sunday before his death need to be sued

☢️ Naira Marley needs to be sued for shortchanging the artist Mohbad . He must pay up all royalties owed Mohbad which he illegally stopped paying when the young lad left. Yet he keeps reaping financially from his intellectual property /music & all streams
☢️ Naira Marley needs to be sued for bullying Mohbad. Sam Larry also and anyone who ever threatened him with physical harm as contained in his earlier petition to the police before his death

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Felixv: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
This seems to be a very unfortunate incident some of the factors that probably led to the guy's death include

fighting -disorderly conduct
alcohol
lack of discipline -which probably led to the refusal to go to the hospital

and finally the use of improperly trained medical personal

we should try our best to avoid the quacks and chemists when it comes to our health

I hope his family find peace and unfortunately that poorly trained nurse might bear the brunt of this issue
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Truenews1: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
You Lied And Trick Us: Very Dark Man Is Taking Iyabo Doo And Tonto Dike To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzi43OcMxc
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by PHAYOL81: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

OGA IF YOU ARE SO PAINED, GO TO COURT TO DEFEND NAIRA MARLEY. HE HAS BEEN CHARGED ALREADY ALONGSIDE OTHERS . He was even physically present at one of the scenes as his boys assaulted Mohbad who lived in perpetual fear of victimisation & physical assault, all his life.
https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1496391-instructed-boys-beat-friends-mohbad-shares-details-attack-naira-marley-lied/

The POLICE COMMISSION IN ITS OFFICIAL STATEMENT HAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED A TON OF AMPLE EVIDENCES, IN ELECTRONIC FORMS, AS WELL AS CREDIBLE WITNESSES, IMPLICATING NAIRA MARLEY,SAM, & A HOST OF OTHERS OF BULLYING, ASSAULT AND THREAT TO LIFE.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT. . Provided it can be proven, NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment, depending on the severity of the offence.

IF NAIRA MARLEY IS GUILTY,THEN HE MUST DO THE TIME .

Even though I ain't sure about the authenticity of your captions but I guess his lawyer(s)should be up to the task. Like I've posited earlier, he can always defend his WORDS as harmless, with no intention to act on it.
HE DIDN'T KILL HIM.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Truthshotcrazy: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Even though I ain't sure about the authenticity of your captions but I guess his lawyer(s)should be up to the task. Like I've posited earlier, he can always defend his WORDS as harmless, with no intention to act on it.
HE DIDN'T KILL HIM.

The Nurse dealt the final blow that killed (the drug addict), MohB.
Autopsy result did not find him high on drugs at time of death. Neither did he die from Naira Marley.
But for absolute justice to prevail;
☢️the Unqualified unregistered Nurse denied by the professional nursing body needs to be sued for substandard treatments violating Ethical standards of medical profession

☢️The guys who beat up Mohbad at his show last Sunday before his death need to be sued

☢️ Naira Marley needs to be sued for shortchanging the artist Mohbad . He must pay up all royalties owed Mohbad which he illegally stopped paying when the young lad left. Yet he keeps reaping financially from his intellectual property /music & all streams
☢️ Naira Marley needs to be sued for bullying Mohbad. Sam Larry also and anyone who ever threatened him with physical harm as contained in his earlier petition to the police before his death

LET THE COURT DO ITS JOB.
of course , he had no intention to act on any violence threats issued, thatis why he must explain to the justice system why he was physically present at one of the scenes of such violent assaults. LET THE COURT DO ITS JOB

The Nigerian police commision has already officially confirmed There are preponderances of evidence linking both Naira Marley and Sam Larry to the allegations of threat to life, physical assault and Cyber stalking and sundry crimes committed against Mohbad in his lifetime and they are being held liable.”

CHUDE OR EVEN BLESSING CEO DID NOT KILL ANYBODY BEFORE THEY WERE ARRESTED. NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME.
Provided it can be proven , NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment , depending on the severity of the offence.

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
shadrach77:
Spending may spend time in prison undecided
No, he will be set free
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tecnophone:
when a quack (result forger) nurse, as in Tinubu, Nigerians will start to vomit soon if noting is done to remove that forger. The basterds will name me ipob, I'm a youruba guy from ekiti but I don't support evil. Ki awon wereh oloriburuku oloshi omo asewo ma quote mi o
Orisirisi Yoruba lowa, omo ale Yoruba ni iwo
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
wunmi590:

The CP needs to tell us the content of the injection 💉, the autopsy should be able to detect all these, so that we can know who to point accusing finger to..

But naira and the Sammy idiot shouldn't go unpunished for the torture and beating the subject that poor boy to before he died, because he has already being depressed due to constant beating from these evil 😈 men...

Modified: Alot of people saying naira and sam idiot Larry didn't have hand in his death just don't know what it means when some people pushed you to depression, being beating at every show by sam Larry and being owed his royalty due to him while he was under naira is enough to cause his death...

If its a working country, both naira and Larry idiot should be spending the rest of their life in jail...

Kids should not quote me, because I won't even respond to you
You should be play with sand and not making disjointed comments here
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by oneman2k7: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cubana chief priest, prime boy, who sent the nurse all needed to be interrogated separately.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by PHAYOL81: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

LET THE COURT DO ITS JOB.
of course , he had no intention to act on any violence threats issued, thatis why he must explain to the justice system why he was physically present at one of the scenes of such violent assaults. LET THE COURT DO ITS JOB

The Nigerian police commision has already officially confirmed There are preponderances of evidence linking both Naira Marley and Sam Larry to the allegations of threat to life, physical assault and Cyber stalking and sundry crimes committed against Mohbad in his lifetime and they are being held liable.”

CHUDE OR EVEN BLESSING CEO DID NOT KILL ANYBODY BEFORE THEY WERE ARRESTED. NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME.
Provided it can be proven , NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment , depending on the severity of the offence.

ONCE again, he can always defend himself. MOHBAD was beaten while he insisted he wanted out and despite, he left yet. He left over a year before his death and while there were threats against him for his decision, no one from MARLIANS RECORD had any other encounter with him thereafter (except those who were his friends) except SAM LARRY who had insisted he acted based on another motive (not as instructed by Naira).SAMMY would have to back this up with verifiable evidence and Naira gets exonerated
MOREOVER, there were many immediate cause of MOHBAD death that the lawyer can point to. Emotion, hate and speculation don't win case in court but facts. YOU can't tell me the potential health damaging/death-daring activities that occured to or was inflicted on the deceased leading to the moment he drew the las breath as not-important because of an assault that's happened months back, which hadn't in no way bedridden him to his end.
AGAIN, the voice behind the prosecution move are either catching clout or demonizing as a result of previous hatred. WHICHEVER side you fall to, you know in your heart. OKUNKUN O NII KUN KI ONI INU MAA MO INU RE.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by GloriousGbola: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:

https://punchng.com/breaking-mohbad-vomited-developed-goosebumps-after-three-injections-cp/?amp

It comes back to Nigerian self medication

A nurse is not a doctor. Who prescribed the drugs he was using? Where were the drugs bought from?

The other day I was a a pharmacy and a person came in and as usual told the pharmacist I have so and so pain. And I told the man the pharmacist is not a doctor and cannot diagnose you.

This is where it starts from. Back when I was in secondary school my friend almost died because he had typhoid and the school nurse kept on treating him for malaria.

And of course as a naija matter there is a risk he was dosed with fake drugs
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Truthshotcrazy: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHAYOL81:

ONCE again, he can always defend himself. MOHBAD was beaten while he insisted he wanted out and despite, he left yet. He left over a year before his death and while there were threats against him for his decision, no one from MARLIANS RECORD had any other encounter with him thereafter (except those who were his friends) except SAM LARRY who had insisted he acted based on another motive (not as instructed by Naira).SAMMY would have to back this up with verifiable evidence and Naira gets exonerated
MOREOVER, there were many immediate cause of MOHBAD death that the lawyer can point to. Emotion, hate and speculation don't win case in court but facts. YOU can't tell me the potential health damaging/death-daring activities that occured to or was inflicted on the deceased leading to the moment he drew the las breath as not-important because of an assault that's happened months back, which hadn't in no way bedridden him to his end.
AGAIN, the voice behind the prosecution move are either catching clout or demonizing as a result of previous hatred. WHICHEVER side you fall to, you know in your heart. OKUNKUN O NII KUN KI ONI INU MAA MO INU RE.

YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE. IF STEALING "IS A CRIME "IN THE NIGERIAN Constitution AND I CAN PROOVE YOU STOLE FROM ME 4YEARS AGO, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF , U ARE NOT THE LAST MOST RECENT THIEF WHO ROBBED ME AND SHOT ME &, MADE ME LOSE MY LEGS AND HANDS., JUST 2weeks AGO.

Provided it can be proven , NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING, THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment , depending on the severity of the offence.

The Nigerian police commision has already "officially confirmed There are preponderances of substantial evidence in physical and electronic forms linking both Naira Marley and Sam Larry to the allegations of threat to life, physical assault and Cyber stalking and sundry crimes committed against Mohbad in his lifetime and they are being held liable.”

CHUDE OR EVEN BLESSING CEO DID NOT KILL ANYBODY BEFORE THEY WERE ARRESTED.

NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME.

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by PHAYOL81: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE. IF STEALING "IS A CRIME "IN THE NIGERIAN Constitution AND I CAN PROOVE YOU STOLE FROM ME 4YEARS AGO, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF , U ARE NOT THE LAST MOST RECENT THIEF WHO ROBBED ME AND SHOT ME &, MADE ME LOSE MY LEGS AND HANDS., JUST 2weeks AGO.

Provided it can be proven , NIGERIA CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXONERATE BULLYING, HARRASMENT,PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING, THREAT TO LIFE IN ANY FORM.The NIGERIAN CYBER BULLY Act EVEN STIPULATES N2 million minimum fine and/or at least 1 year in prison . More severe offences could attract a penalty as high as a N25 million minimum fine and/or up to 10 years’ imprisonment , depending on the severity of the offence.

The Nigerian police commision has already "officially confirmed There are preponderances of substantial evidence in physical and electronic forms linking both Naira Marley and Sam Larry to the allegations of threat to life, physical assault and Cyber stalking and sundry crimes committed against Mohbad in his lifetime and they are being held liable.”

NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME.

Getting clearer now especially with the goal carefully shifted from being the MURDERER which was the bone of contention and because of which the investigation was opened to being a previous assailant that must be punished. Point blank, you're either of the two I named previously. You hated and wanted this guy down and you can't throw this opportunity.
The majority of the voice ain't even on whoever fought and inflicted the ear injury on the dead which resulted in his deteriorated health that killed him. I've even seen many who felt and commented that invitation to, probing of, and arrest of individuals at or involving in the incidents that led to the dead last breath as COMPROMISE ON THE SIDE OF THE COPS. If it's not Naira Marley to them, then, something is wrong.
Give it a rest, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE CAN CAUSE!
I think since your argument has deviated from NAIRA being the murderer or murder accomplice subconsciously, I guess our discussion ends here.
MY ARGUMENT IS CLEAR, MANY PEOPLE BEHIND THIS CALL FOR JUSTICE DON'T CARE TO KNOW WHO KILLED MOHBAD BUT HOW THEIR AN INDIVIDUAL THEY HATED CAN AND SHOULD BE DESTROYED BY IT.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Truthshotcrazy: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Getting clearer now especially with the goal carefully shifted from being the MURDERER which was the bone of contention and because of which the investigation was opened to being a previous assailant that must be punished. Point blank, you're either of the two I named previously. You hated and wanted this guy down and you can't throw this opportunity.
The majority of the voice ain't even on whoever fought and inflicted the ear injury on the dead which resulted in his deteriorated health that killed him. I've even seen many who felt and commented that invitation to, probing of, and arrest of individuals at or involving in the incidents that led to the dead last breath as COMPROMISE ON THE SIDE OF THE COPS. If it's not Naira Marley to them, then, something is wrong.
Give it a rest, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE CAN CAUSE!
I think since your argument has deviated from NAIRA being the murderer or murder accomplice subconsciously, I guess our discussion ends here.
MY ARGUMENT IS CLEAR, MANY PEOPLE BEHIND THIS CALL FOR JUSTICE DON'T CARE TO KNOW WHO KILLED MOHBAD BUT HOW THEIR AN INDIVIDUAL THEY HATED CAN AND SHOULD BE DESTROYED BY IT.
OGA IF YOU COMMIT ANY CRIME CLEARLY SPELT OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION, WITH PENALTY ATTACHED, THEN YOU MUST DO THE TIME FOR IT.
KEEP THE SAME ENERGY WHEN YOUR CHILD OR FAMILY MEMBER IS VICTIMISED,AND EVEN KILLED . ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL ARREST A FULL STREET. I WISH OPPRESSION, PHYSICAL ASSAULTS AND DEATH UPON YOUR CHILDREN. SO U CAN RUN YOUR MOUTH

NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME. PERIOD!
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by PHAYOL81: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

OGA IF YOU COMMIT ANY CRIME CLEARLY SPELT OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION, WITH PENALTY ATTACHED, THEN YOU MUST DO THE TIME FOR IT.
KEEP THE SAME ENERGY WHEN YOUR CHILD OR FAMILY MEMBER IS VICTIMISED,AND EVEN KILLED . ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL ARREST A FULL STREET. I WISH OPPRESSION, PHYSICAL ASSAULTS AND DEATH UPON YOUR CHILDREN. SO U CAN RUN YOUR MOUTH

NAIRA MARLEYS CHARGES HAVE BEEN READ TO HIM. IF HE IS GUILTY, LET HIM DO THE TIME. PERIOD!

DONE with this argument. I Aalready said it and will repeat: nearly all the voices calling to know who killed MOHBAD had one hope and that's the wish to bring Naira Marley down.
NOW since it's clear Naira may not have killed him after all, the call had successfully shifted to assault. JUST anything at all to bring him down and unfortunately for him, he ain't no saint himself as the assault was obvious.
But know this and register it within: WHOEVER GOD HAD BLESS, NO MAN CAN CAUSE.
MY last post on this argument this is as I've said, it has deviated from Murder to Assault and there's no time I claimed MOHBAD wasn't assaulted but what I was clear about was and is that it ain't the cause of his death. Peace out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.