Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks (25380 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Reacts To El-Rufai's "Derogatory" Remarks On Peter Obi / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Omoawoke2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gucciblog:
This People are jokers.

They think warning Arise TV will change anything 😂😂.

Even my Grandma in the village knows that BAT submitted a forged certificate to INEC.

Social media is more powerful than Arise and other media houses joined together.

The same Arise TV that tried to downplay the issue is now being attacked. If you like keep supporting evil. En go reach you soon.

Nobody cares about what your grandma believes
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Believeintruth: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents, if I am stupid or not

You see when I tell you that you ate really suffering from a traumatic childhood you will be angry. Dude it is not my fault that your mother was ravaged by men in the brothel where she worked. Deal with your childhood issues before they consume you.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

You see when I tell you that you ate really suffering from a traumatic childhood you will be angry. Dude it is not my fault that your mother was ravaged by men in the brothel where she worked. Deal with your childhood issues before they consume you.
go and ask them and stop typing long thrash. I don't have time to read your nonsense
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Believeintruth: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
go and ask them and stop typing long thrash. I don't have time to read your nonsense

Oga go and solve your childhood issues. It is these tribalistic people following you I pity most because they do not know the source of your hatred and envy is borne out of a traumatic childhood.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by yarimo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
No time to read your rubbish, next news
Believeintruth:

Oga go and solve your childhood issues. It is these tribalistic people following you I pity most because they do not know the source of your hatred and envy is borne out of a traumatic childhood.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Believeintruth: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
No time to read your rubbish, next news

Solve your childhood trauma first.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by TinubuThief: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
shinealight:

DSS should do the needful and no Broadcaster or social media organ should be allowed to give anyone identity cover! cool cool
Both you and the nonsense DSS are bad
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Vitally123: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Who uses more derogatory words or hate speech more than govt officials and ex-leaders? Please control Kiyamo, Onanuga, Onochie, Reno, ffk, Shoyinka (gbajue, facist) before warning the media houses. Please tell us the consequences of international forgery and international disgrace and embarrassment before gagging the media.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by okewumi: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gucciblog:
This People are jokers.

They think warning Arise TV will change anything 😂😂.

Even my Grandma in the village knows that BAT submitted a forged certificate to INEC.

Social media is more powerful than Arise and other media houses joined together.

The same Arise TV that tried to downplay the issue is now being attacked. If you like keep supporting evil. En go reach you soon.

Some of u are just myopic
. When they ban Twitter, did heaven fall ? If they ban Arise and thesame day cut off all social media, who do you think will demonstrate? North Korea and Russian that behaves lik military, what happened? They have use social media to create enemity between us to enrich themselves. Most people doesn't care about tribes 15 yes ago, but now both tribes and religious is the cancerworm
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by stanbright(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
yarimo:
hahahaha let ATIKU and obi and other foolish illiterate supporters tell us how many times TINUBU breath in class as a student in CSU first. And after that the secondary school he attended including how many times he eats in class? Then which primary school and videos of him in class as student too
Na wa oo
You don’t know the secondary school your Tinubu attend
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Hedonisco: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
sinero:

You are embarrassing yourself son, your generation should learn to study things before expressing your folly. Dele was not professional in his utterances and was cautioned severally by reuben abati. Stop being emotional with your thoughts and comments. Think GenZ

You're very stupid. Dele was not professional because he did not sugarcoat his opinions to assuage the disgusting ego of the "career criminal" you call your Yoruba president?

He confidently told you fools that that was his personal opinion, and that if anyone isn't happy with it, the person should write his writs... That he should be sued! If you don't like what the Supremely preeminent and genuine Omoluabi Dele Farotomi said, then SUE HIM on behalf of your career criminal tribal lord! Leave Arise TV out of it!

You are too small. A smelly rat for that matter to come here to tell us about professionalism and decency. The same bastards who excoriated and demonised Goodluck Jonathan? You carried a coffin with Jonathan's name and photo, and called him a goat, etc? You all must be very very very mad. It is your irritatingly useless Tinubu that you now want sensible Nigerians to worship like some god? Amadioha and Sango combined destroy you and everything people like you represent. Idiot. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by IfnobeGod20: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
francotunsco:

I also watched the programme and saw with disgust the manner in which Dele Farotimi described the Nigerian system, especially the Judiciary. He spoke too wittily of the legislature and made the worst of the Executive! I wonder where he got his guts from. I expected the NBC to immediately act even as the programme was being aired.

While it may be true that his party lost at the election or was rigged out, i think a level of decency is expected from a person of Mr Farotimi's calibre. He, being a lawyer should be more reserved, composed and mannered, afterall that's what they demonstrate before the mere mortal whom they call their Lords in the courtroom. So sad!
Which of all Mr. Dele Farotimi said about judiciary that is not true. Was it that Lawal and Akpabio that didn't do primary but now seated in hallowed chamber of Nigerian senate, which was orchestrated by the judiciary judgements? Was that a lie or truth? The problem of some of you is that you detest truth but still want progress in falsehood. It won't work. Kolewerk.
The way some of you are giving life to bastardization of every arms of government is laughable, thinking you're undoing dissenting voices.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Cromagnon: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jlow2:
The dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood-Buhari 2014, where was nbc then
what is the name of buhari television station? Think before you talk
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Jlow2: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Cromagnon:
what is the name of buhari television station? Think before you talk
did he say it or not, alqaeda peoples congress- they only came to kill steal and destroy.
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by allthingsgood: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

They're all professionals in their endeavours. They'll find employ elsewhere. Proven career individuals such as those hardly stay unemployed.

This is not to however say that I endorse any actions by the government that will prompt the loss of their respective jobs.

Hardly stay unemployed Are u joking? So in ur mind all professionals are employed in nigeria,. Smh
Re: NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks by Cromagnon: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Jlow2:
did he say it or not, alqaeda peoples congress- they only came to kill steal and destroy.
is there a law against him saying it, stop moving the goalpost or you will end up in jail or sign your life away cos you can't read and comprehend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.