Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory (5274 Views)

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Esther125: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Governor Alex Otti of Abia State has dedicated his victory at the governorship election tribunal, to the people of the state, assuring them that the victory, would spur him to serve the people with greater zeal and passion, in appreciation.

This is even as he declared that he never entertained any level of fear over the law suits against his March 18, 2023 electoral victory.

Otti stated this in a message he issued, after the election petition tribunal sitting in Umuahia, dismissed the petitions brought against him by candidates of the PDP and APC, Okey Ahaiwe and Ikechi Emenike.

Otti’s statement which was signed by Mr Ferdinand Ekeoma, his Special Adviser on media and publicity, read in part; ” Even though we never entertained any atom of fear over the suit filed against us, going by the landslide victory we recorded at the polls, coupled with the sound submissions made by our team of erudite lawyers to defend our victory, I was, however, moved by the unprecedented show of love, support and solidarity from our people which is a manifestation of their appreciation of the modest achievements we have recorded so far, hence my resolve to serve them with greater zeal and passion”.

Otti also thanked the Judges for their sound judgement which, according to him, reflected what happened at the polls and what the majority of the people truly expected, maintaining that nothing enriches the legal jurisprudence and strengthens democracy more than dispensing justice to those who deserve it.

He called on his opponents to accept the judgement with humility and equanimity and join hands with him to work for the development of the state.

The Abia State Governor further promised to work for the overall well-being of all Abia citizens, irrespective of political party differences.
https://.ng/2023/10/07/i-never-entertained-any-fear-over-lawsuits-against-me-otti-on-tribunal-victory/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by inoki247: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2023
Lol na this one case sure pass now...

Too easy for him Lawyer sef no be him dey use Fagbemi same Lawyer wey him people don attack when he was representing APC...

People are not even analysing Figures Anymore buh looking for disqualifications up nd down everywhere isn't IMO For say Nassarawa PDP candidate no analyse figure naso he for loose...

3 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Tracka: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Good one

Meanwhile you missed Rapper Sexxy Red sextape? Watch here>>> https://trendygists.com/2023/10/06/rapper-sexxy-reds-sex-video-leaks-online-watch-video/
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Cyberterror: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Why should you entertain any fear when our Yoruba AGF is solidly behind you? Now you owe APC one in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by haconjy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
God, Nigeria had suffered and still suffering... God REMOVE The Bad, The Ugly and The Worst of this country FAST.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by MrsTwrite(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okay
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by YorubaKinging: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
The end is near

The fake state of Israel created by the west for deception will soon receive a very bloody nose.

The times are changing.

Get ready for war.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by benuejosh: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Why will you? When LP rigged massively for you.

When LP won in the East it was the choice of the people, when LP lost in North it was election malpractice.

Bunch of thieves in an association called Labour Party.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by iamtardey: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
kiss
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by seanfer(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na this one case sure pass now...

Too easy for him Lawyer sef no be him dey use Fagbemi same Lawyer wey him people don attack when he was representing APC...

People are not even analysing Figures Anymore buh looking for disqualifications up nd down everywhere isn't IMO For say Nassarawa PDP candidate no analyse figure naso he for loose...

Even Imo state they are shouting, the Person went to court with figures...
Lawyers are just collecting free money from desperate corrupt politicians this period..
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Jodilly: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations sir
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by KigaliBruhm: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
God, Nigeria had suffered and still suffering... God REMOVE The Bad, The Ugly and The Worst of this country FAST.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
I have confidence in this man that he will perform wonders in Abia State. I have no doubt in his capabilities.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Woodshot: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Otti had better work his ass off for the people of that state and never betray their trust by performing below par. Do something no governor has done for Abians. Cement the otti spirit in their hearts of hearts.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by dangermouse(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
The people gave you their votes and no one can take it away.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by wittywriter: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Go and concentrate to give the people good governance.

Wittyness.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Ensa777(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Even if rerun elections were to be conducted 2moro,the voted of PDP will finall y dissapear

2 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by SoNature(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alex Otti is a confident man who came to govern with a plan, not like an old who's distributing sufferings because his only agenda is, It's my turn.

1 Like

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Woodshot: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The fake state of Israel created by the west for deception will soon receive a very bloody nose.

The times are changing.

Get ready for war.

Your Islamic ass would be bombed pretty soon to oblivion.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Antoeni(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
One With God is a Majority,
Congratulations to Otti & Abians

3 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The times are changing.

Get ready for war.
wetin be scores now?
dindirin!
tongue
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by money121(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ok
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Why will you? When LP rigged massively for you.

When LP won in the East it was the choice of the people, when LP lost in North it was election malpractice.

Bunch of thieves in an association called Labour Party.

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Masterito(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
I just wish you sent to Gaza you enjoy the Isreali sounds.
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The times are changing.

Get ready for war.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Bendeco2020: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
No need for that.

LP clearly won the election

1 Like

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations to the people's governor.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by tishbite42: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Masterito:
I just wish you sent to Gaza you enjoy the Isreali sounds.
Don't mind the Nairaland coward
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by stano2(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Exactly
Enugu would have been enjoying good governance by now, if not for rigging, corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? / APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.