Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola (27644 Views)

Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by nairalandkachy1: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has clarified that the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, did not have a telephone conversation with President Bola Tinubu, or anyone else, on the ongoing Presidential Election Petition on the 2023 election.

The apex court said Justice Ariwoola neither spoke with Tinubu nor the Director General General of the Department of State Service (DSS) with a view to pressurizing the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on the likely judgment to give in respect of the petitions.

The apex court’s Director of Press and Information, Akande Festus, in a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, said, “In view of the rumour currently circulating in the social media space that the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Olukayode Ariwoola had a telephone conversation with His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Director General of the Department of State Service (DSS) with a view to pressurising the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on the likely judgment to give, it is imperative to state clearly that there is no iota of truth in the narrative, as there was no such telephone conversation between the CJN and anyone.

“Nigerians have been following the proceedings at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal with admirable enthusiasm. So, it is advisable we all sustain the tempo and follow it up to the end, instead of relapsing into the realm of speculations and rumor peddling that will not do anyone any good.

“If this current trend of falsehood and mudslinging is sustained, our nation may not make the desired progress.”

He said the courts are statutorily established to serve the best interest of the masses and the apex court will do just so.

“We wish to plead with everyone to cooperate with the judiciary to serve the country to its full capacity, as no one will ever be favoured against the other in any dispute.

“The rule of law and supremacy of the Nigerian Constitution will always be upheld and applied in every matter that comes before the courts; as the facts presented and the subsisting laws must be applied in determining the merit or otherwise of each matter.

“The public should be rest assured that justice will be done to all matters pending in the various courts across the country, irrespective of who is involved”, the statement concluded.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/19/tribunal-cjn-had-no-phone-conversation-with-tinubu-others-says-supreme-court/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Before nko' last last jaga go still shock those who dey dream day and night.
Those wey dey call for war, na for nairaland una wan fight the war or where? People want to die careless sha

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by loosecanon50(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a wrong final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

270 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by christejames(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guys, like you already know cheesy...

When APC or their affiliates denies something, it means what again? grin cheesy

But we are prepared for them this time around! cool

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
They know they will lose at Tribunal, that's why they are finding every avenue to discredit the eventual judgement. Ewu Rubbish Personnel.

President Tinubu till 2031

353 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oh please!
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by taylor89(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oga you’re a liar

Crooked humans

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Lifestone(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Since this allegation has been traced to Jackson, he should be dragged to court to prove his allegations. I hope we will not plunge this country into anarchy.
Anyway, we all dey here

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun power, all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

The Chief imploder, who wan implode am, you?? As the chief imploder you fit go lit the fire Na 🙄🙄 Una go just dey una father house dey type imploding thrash!!

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by pandoragirigory: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
We know the bereved and grieving people from Biafra Broadcasting Cooperation are responsible for the fake news

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Chinjo2: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
The CJN should just know that the world is watching him closely.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by ganisucks(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/19/tribunal-cjn-had-no-phone-conversation-with-tinubu-others-says-supreme-court/

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

I jus dey laff. FFK dey write love letter to Jackson Ude. Deji Adeyanju dey call for revolution. Now, CJN don dey use style dey tell Baba blu say him dey on him own. Every man for himself. I jus dey laff.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by LagosFirstSon: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
If they try anything stupid , Nigerians will take to the street

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

Nigeria will explode because of that failure that turn Anambra into a wretched and drunkard state

let me tell you only southeast will explode as she is feeling the heat, Nigeria won't I can promise you that, Peter obi can't even come close in a national election with Tinubu

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Akpangbo: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
To me once they denied, then it's true.

32 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Dubetex96(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary Nigerians don't loose guide this arm of government has robed Nigerians their joy in the past

7 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by loosecanon50(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

The Chief imploder, who wan implode am, you?? As the chief imploder you fit go lit the fire Na 🙄🙄 Una go just dey una father house dey type imploding thrash!!

It is easy to talk to people anyhow on a faceless forum but very different in reality.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Millymann: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
When they start denying.......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by BLXCKMASS: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

It is easy to just talk to people anyhow on a faceless forum but different in reality.

You dey mind that small pikin undecided

18 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by TommyEnd: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

E be like life don taya you abi??

26 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Newton2024: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Anything they deny is true. Men with no integrity. Shame on your head Mr Ariwoola.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by alanto: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na Obidient work I dey see so... Fake news, lies and propaganda is the food they live on.. very irresponsible people

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
TommyEnd:

E be like life don taya you abi??

Ah dey enjoy life very well, but can't say the same for you wey wan implode and explode Nigeria.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by KanwuliaExtra: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Liar!
Yet you were crawling to London.
Nigerians are waiting for you sir!

12 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

It is easy to talk to people anyhow on a faceless forum but very different in reality.

What's this one talking about 🙄🙄 You wan dey find respect online. Clap for your self 👏👏

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by DrWorries: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by LaSenior: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
of course now we dont expect you to admit it.

its just like expecting tinubu to admit that he rigged the election. ori gbogbo yin tin daru

4 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Gangster1ms: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
As if you'd accept before

2 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by HacheNoire: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Definitely!

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola Has been known to be a very disciplined band competent man. He is incorruptible and will always deliver judgement in accordance with stipulated laws.

He is a rare gem in profession and over the years in bis career, never a time has he been bias in his judgement

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.