Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Religious Tolerance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Tolerance (705 Views)

Religious Tolerance In Action Christians Help Muslims (pic) / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Without jw.org there's no Jehovah or Jesus anywhere! smiley
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

I rest my case.
Oh before i take my leave this is what God's word has to say:

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God" Isaiah 43:10-12

So it's the WITNESSES i'm seeing around me that's EVIDENCE of Jehovah with me, in the absence of the WITNESSES i have no EVIDENCE of Jehovah.

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be WITNESSES of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Again it's visible WITNESSES that assures me that Jesus is close by to me! Matthew 18:20

So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us! Hebrews 12:1

Again it's VISIBLE WITNESSES that assures me that i'm one of those worshiping the true God.

So without visible WITNESSES who are ORGANIZED in doing God's will there is no evidence of any God today forget about what you read in books because there is contradictions everywhere! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer, those are entirely different questions and I don't think they are rhetorical.
Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Myer:

It's not my opinion that counts.
The results should speak for themselves.
Where there is evidence, there won't be much explaining.

Definitely cheesy grin grin
Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Myer:

I've told you where you err.
You seem to have idolised JW org.
It is clear to see that you evangelise JW far more than you evangelise Jehovah and Jesus Christ.

Until you leave Jw for atleast a year and fellowship else where, you may not understand what every one seems to be seeing except you.

Not seems, that is God aka Jehovah to him
Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2023
Myer:

I rest my case.

I told you. In reality what he said are pure lies grin grin grin
Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Without jw.org there's no Jehovah or Jesus anywhere! smiley

Lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Jehovah and Jesus exist before JW.org grin grin grin

Bookmarked

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Myer:

It's not my opinion that counts.
The results should speak for themselves.
Where there is evidence, there won't be much explaining.

Definitely grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse there you have it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biblical Literalism And Mental Psychosis-- HELL / What I Saw About 2024: Apostle Joshua Selman / Who Creates Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.