Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Religious Tolerance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Tolerance (700 Views)

Religious Tolerance In Action Christians Help Muslims (pic) / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what you're missing!

The Jewish nation did not believe in Christ Jesus so they are doomed:

This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits. Matthew 21:43

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you Matthew 23:37-38

Of course the few ones that believe will be saved but as for that nation as a whole God has condemned them forever! smiley

My shock was how you concluded that they're doomed "forever".
Are you God?
Do you know how many of them obtain mercy? And repent and are converted from time to time?

Be sensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Myer:

My shock was how you concluded that they're doomed "forever".
Are you God?
Do you know how many of them obtain mercy? And repent and are converted from time to time?
Be sensitive.

That nation is doomed!

But whoever turns back and believe will surely be shown mercy.

What you're saying that's totally wrong is using the Jews as a symbol of salvation that is long lost they're no longer God's people after they rejected God's Son! smiley
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That nation is doomed!

But whoever turns back and believe will surely be shown mercy.

What you're saying that's totally wrong is using the Jews as a symbol of salvation that is long lost they're no longer God's people after they rejected God's Son! smiley

As I have reiterated so many times, Read Romans 9 (from regular bible).
You should never condemn anyone, the Jewish nation for a season were rejected, but as Apostle Paul perceives, if their rejection has brought this much salvation to us Gentiles, how much more their redemption?

2 Likes

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Myer:

As I have reiterated so many times, Read Romans 9 (from regular bible).
You should never condemn anyone, the Jewish nation for a season were rejected, but as Apostle Paul perceives, if their rejection has brought this much salvation to us Gentiles, how much more their redemption?

Ọmọ it's not me that CURSED the Jewish nation rather it's Jesus Christ who is God's Son.

So i'm just telling you what God's Son said! smiley
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's not me that CURSED the Jewish nation rather it's Jesus Christ who is God's Son.

So i'm just telling you what God's Son said! smiley

You're right. But God also cursed Adam (Humanity) and He sent Jesus Christ I(Second Adam) to save us all.
Jesus Christ cursed/woed the Jews at His journey of crucifixion, true. But upon His resurrection, He also sent his disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world, starting with the Jews then the rest of the world.
God does not condemn, there's a redemption plan which is contingent on the person's choice and God's mercy.
Even if Satan were to repent today, He would be restored to Angel Lucifer.

Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be [a]witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Mark 16: 15-18 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Myer:

You're right. But God also cursed Adam (Humanity) and He sent Jesus Christ I(Second Adam) to save us all.
Jesus Christ cursed/woed the Jews at His journey of crucifixion, true. But upon His resurrection, He also sent his disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world, starting with the Jews then the rest of the world.
God does not condemn, there's a redemption plan which is contingent on the person's choice and God's mercy.
Even if Satan were to repent today, He would be restored to Angel Lucifer.

Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be [a]witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Mark 16: 15-18 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Jesus is another perfect Son of God who came to replace Adam the perfect son of God!

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Myer:

John.3.16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John.3.17 - For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

JW is known for their evangelism yet you do not know this?
Even Paul was praying for them in Romans 9.
So you can see why I could not settle down with JW?

You have the knowledge but the Spirit is missing hence the deficiency in understanding and outright self-righteousness.

That one will be quoting scriptures out of context to advance his insanities and madness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
achorladey:

That one will be quoting scriptures out of context to advance his insanities and madness grin grin

Ọmọ Myer can't deny the fact that only JWs are dedicated students of the Bible so you're late in this one try to convince him that you know a better performing group than JWs! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
You keep contradicting yourself, Myer.

At what cost does a person join witchcraft to protect his/her children?
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
elated177:
You keep contradicting yourself, Myer.

At what cost does a person join witchcraft to protect his/her children?

May be it will help if you shared your own position concerning witchcraft. Then we can discuss with understanding.
Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2023
Myer, my position is not different from the position of the Scriptures.

Let us take it from this angle. You said that some people joined witchcraft to protect their children, right? Protect them from who?
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2023
elated177:
Myer, my position is not different from the position of the Scriptures.

Let us take it from this angle. You said that some people joined witchcraft to protect their children, right? Protect them from who?
The world is evil. Some witches joined the coven to protect their loved ones- spouse, children, etc.
Some inherited it or were lured into it.
Bottom line some had good intentions but sought the solution from the devil.
And this we know- the devil doesn't ever have any good thing to offer.

So many witches are seeking for solution/salvation. But we Christians who should offer them salvation are busy scared of them because most believers do not have Faith or have not grown/matured into Christians (Christ-likeness).
Witches know True Christians when they meet them. The spirit-realm is actually quite open when you're spiritual.
Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Myer:

So many witches are seeking for solution/salvation. But we Christians who should offer them salvation are busy scared of them because most believers do not have Faith or have not grown/matured into Christians (Christ-likeness).

True Christians don't even worry about witches because to us they are imperfect humans like everyone else seeking power here and there.
So we enter any house no matter how devilish the owner may be as long as we are going to do what Jesus commanded us the confidence is there that he is with us! Matthew 28:19-20smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Myer, I am glad you agreed with me that the devil has nothing good to give to humans. This is because what they term as good will turn out to be destruction along the line. Since the demons, who are the architects of witchcraft, can't do good, what kind of good, then, can witches do? Demons are the enemies of humans and all the seek is destruction. The witches are their willings tools with which they carry out all sorts of evil and wickedness in the world. They are the ones which the demons use to fight against the lights of YHVH Almighty in families and communities.

So people get initiated into witchcraft in order to protect their children from other witches? Did I get you correctly? My question still remains unanswered: "At what cost?"

Don't kid yourself, Myer, do you really think that a witch will ever seek salvation?

Jeremiah 13: 23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

By the way, I am not a Christian. I am sure you knew that already.

Witches are the foot soldiers of the kingdom of wickedness.
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
elated177:
Myer, I am glad you agreed with me that the devil has nothing good to give to humans. This is because what they term as good will turn out to be destruction along the line. Since the demons, who are the architects of witchcraft, can't do good, what kind of good, then, can witches do? Demons are the enemies of humans and all the seek is destruction. The witches are their willings tools with which they carry out all sorts of evil and wickedness in the world. They are the ones which the demons use to fight against the lights of YHVH Almighty in families and communities.

So people get initiated into witchcraft in order to protect their children from other witches? Did I get you correctly? My question still remains unanswered: "At what cost?"

Don't kid yourself, Myer, do you really think that a witch will ever seek salvation?

Jeremiah 13: 23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

By the way, I am not a Christian. I am sure you knew that already.

Witches are the foot soldiers of the kingdom of wickedness.

I agree with every thing you said here except the bolded.
This is spiritual- In every human, there is the spirit of the person and there is either the Holy Spirit or other evil spirits. Remember we are created in the image of God. God is triune in nature and so ard we.

Even the witch has a spirit of the person that is seeking salvation from the evil/demonic spirits in her.

I have been part of a deliverance session with 3 teenage girls. You'd think they were just regular girls. In fact in their church, they're choristers. But guess what they were possessed.

They were the ones that practically forced their pastor to bring them to the camp and they came out for the altar call for deliverance.

I can't begin to describe the spiritual battle it was. These girls deliverance lasted for about 3 hours. In fact other pastors had given up on them but my pastor could nor. The one that seemed to be the leader among them kept taunting the pastors because like I said earlier the spiri-realm is quite open- they can size you up and know your standing and level of faith.

These girls wanted to be saved but the spirit inside them did not want to release them. It finally revealed them as daughters of Jezebel.

It took a while but they confessed Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Only one of them did not receive the tongues and desperately did not want to leave unless she received the Holy Spirit because she knows how wicked the demonic spirits are. But she definitely received her salvation.

Please not all witches want to remain witches. But how can you deliver a witch who knows that she is spiritually stronger then you are?
That is the problem with most believers today. They do nor even know the Power of the Holy Spirit we carry and the Power of the Word.
Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Myer, according to you, some people go into witchcraft in order to protect their children. In this case, will such a person desire to leave witchcraft?

Some people join witchcraft in order to fight against others - fight against the lights of YHVH Almighty in their families, villages, communities, work places, etc, will such people seek salvation?

Will those who embrace witchcraft because of envy and jealousy - you know, the make-him /her-no-shine-pass-me gang - ever desire to walk away from witchcraft?

You see, there are those who do not feel happy unless they have caused sadness or sorrow in the lives of others. Will they walk away from sorcery? There are people in whose stomachs evil has become sweet. Such deliberately and intentionally call good evil and evil good.

Myer, you see, the very reason that made them embrace witchery will likely not let them walk away.

A "repentant" witch is the one who hasn't had the opportunity to carry out his/her evil. It is likely they are under oath to always carry out evil and wickedness. In fact, the demons in charge of witchcraft feed on such.

Is there deliverance for people whose hearts have been seared as with a hot iron?

However, there are people who, out of fear, embrace Satan and the demons and their agents and their ways for protection. They aren't witches. They can repent and turn to Yahushua the Messiah for salvation.
In time of ignorance, YHVH Almighty overlooks.

Search out the definition of a witch in the Scriptures. You will realize that witches do not repent. Some will even ask you what you want them to repent of.

The era of suffer not the witch to live was specifically for the Israelites of old who were bound together by the Ten Commandments and the other laws, decrees and statutes of YHVH Almighty and were, by that very fact, all guilty, even if only one person committed sin. Today, it is spiritual warfare. If you kill anyone with physical weapon because of witchcraft, you are on your own and the government will deal with you according to their law. So, it is spiritual warfare today.
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
elated177:
Myer, according to you, some people go into witchcraft in order to protect their children. In this case, will such a person desire to leave witchcraft?

Some people join witchcraft in order to fight against others - fight against the lights of YHVH Almighty in their families, villages, communities, work places, etc, will such people seek salvation?

Will those who embrace witchcraft because of envy and jealousy - you know, the make-him /her-no-shine-pass-me gang - ever desire to walk away from witchcraft?

You see, there are those who do not feel happy unless they have caused sadness or sorrow in the lives of others. Will they walk away from sorcery? There are people in whose stomachs evil has become sweet. Such deliberately and intentionally call good evil and evil good.

Myer, you see, the very reason that made them embrace witchery will likely not let them walk away.

A "repentant" witch is the one who hasn't had the opportunity to carry out his/her evil. It is likely they are under oath to always carry out evil and wickedness. In fact, the demons in charge of witchcraft feed on such.

Is there deliverance for people whose hearts have been seared as with a hot iron?

However, there are people who, out of fear, embrace Satan and the demons and their agents and their ways for protection. They aren't witches. They can repent and turn to Yahushua the Messiah for salvation.
In time of ignorance, YHVH Almighty overlooks.

Search out the definition of a witch in the Scriptures. You will realize that witches do not repent. Some will even ask you what you want them to repent of.

The era of suffer not the witch to live was specifically for the Israelites of old who were bound together by the Ten Commandments and the other laws, decrees and statutes of YHVH Almighty and were, by that very fact, all guilty, even if only one person committed sin. Today, it is spiritual warfare. If you kill anyone with physical weapon because of witchcraft, you are on your own and the government will deal with you according to their law. So, it is spiritual warfare today.

What's the scriptural definition of witchcraft?
To my knowledge rebellion against God is witchcraft. Not until one has the power.
So many are practising witchcraft without knowing it.
Using any means to manipulate people's will is witchcraft.
The will to disobey God is a sin as witchcraft. 1 Sam 15:23

You said you're not a Christian, guess you're a practising Jew?
If yes, why leave Christianity for Judaism?
Should it not be the other way round?
Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Isn't witchcraft mentioned in the Scriptures? Find out for yourself.
Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
elated177:
Isn't witchcraft mentioned in the Scriptures? Find out for yourself.
You did not answer my question.
You said you're not a Christian, what do you identify as?
Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

You did not answer my question.
You said you're not a Christian, what do you identify as?

When i told many that the group name has been bastardized most of them will start arguing blindly.

Due to the atrocities committed in the name of CHRISTIANITY most religionists don't want to be identified as Christians anymore yet they want to claim they believe in Christ.

Well that group name "CHRISTIANS" wasn't God's choice it was used as to vilify the disciples in a city called Antioch {Act 11:26} but the disciples welcomed the new development since they're ready to suffer humiliation for the love of their Master! Matthew 10:33

Jehovah foresaw this long ago that's why He said about Satan and his agents:

You will leave behind a name (CHRISTIANS) that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death (all enemies of Christ including those calling him Lord but not practicing what he taught) But his own servants he will call by another name (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) Isaiah 65:15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When i told many that the group name has been bastardized most of them will start arguing blindly.

Due to the atrocities committed in the name of CHRISTIANITY most religionists don't want to be identified as Christians anymore yet they want to claim they believe in Christ.

Well that group name "CHRISTIANS" wasn't God's choice it was used as to vilify the disciples in a city called Antioch {Act 11:26} but the disciples welcomed the new development since they're ready to suffer humiliation for the love of their Master! Matthew 10:33

You will leave behind a name (CHRISTIANS) that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death (all enemies of Christ including those calling him Lord but not practicing what he taught) But his own servants he will call by another name (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) Isaiah 65:15

This is a mystery, even the insult was true. It was only expressed derogatorily/mockingly.
They mocked Jesus Christ as the King of the Jews. Was he not in fact the King of the Jews?
When they called the early disciples Christians, the bible did not state if it was in mockery or admiration. But it simply means- people who followed Christ and behaved like Christ.

Unfortunately, the early Christians were not self-professing Christians. People saw Christ-likeness in them and called them Christians.
Unlike today, we are mostly self-professing Christians where as people do not see the Christ-likeness.
People actually doubt when people claim to be Christians because their way does not portray Christ-likeness.

I actually prefer to simply call myself a disciple of Christ.
Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

When they called the early disciples Christians, the bible did not state if it was in mockery or admiration. But it simply means- people who followed Christ and behaved like Christ.

The title "CHRIST" was only respected among the disciples who trusted (believed) in Jesus but on the outside it was a CURSE from the viewpoint of Jews because the Christ they were expecting should deliver them from the hands of their oppressors: Roman Empire

So when they call the disciples "CHRISTIANS" what they meant is people whose life will be meaningless and die miserably like the Jewish man called Christ.

In fact they used to spit on anyone bearing that group name back then but the disciples were ready to suffer it all for the love they had for Jesus! Romans 8:35-39

Well that's the same thing they're doing to his modern day disciples: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The title "CHRIST" was only respected among the disciples who trusted (believed) in Jesus but on the outside it was a CURSE from the viewpoint of Jews because the Christ they were expecting should deliver them from the hands of their oppressors: Roman Empire

So when they call the disciples "CHRISTIANS" what they meant is people whose life will be meaningless and die miserably like the Jewish man called Christ.

In fact they used to spit on anyone bearing that group name back then but the disciples were ready to suffer it all for the love they had for Jesus! Romans 8:35-39

Well that's the same thing they're doing to his modern day disciples: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

You yourself quoted that it was the people of Antioch that first called them Christians, not the Jews. Acts 11:26
Yes the Jews hate Jesus Christ and his followers (after his crucifixion).
But they were not the ones that first called them Christians.
Apostle Peter later adopted the name Christian to refer to themselves. 1Peter 4:16

2 Likes

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

You yourself quoted that it was the people of Antioch that first called them Christians, not the Jews. Acts 11:26
Yes the Jews hate Jesus Christ and his followers.
But they were not the ones that first called them Christians.
Apostle Peter later adopted the name Christian to refer to themselves. 1Peter 4:16

My guy the indigenes of Antioch don't know what CHRIST means so it's Jews living in Antioch that spearheaded the name-calling not the indigenes of Antioch! undecided

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Myer can't deny the fact that only JWs are dedicated students of the Bible so you're late in this one try to convince him that you know a better performing group than JWs! wink

This is addressed to Myer?.

Ọmọ Myer can't deny the fact that only JWs are dedicated students of the Bible

Do you agree Jehovah’s witnesses are the ONLY dedicated students of the Bible?

A. Yes
B. No

so you're late in this one try to convince him that you know a better performing group than JWs

Myer, do you agree that their better performing religious group than Jehovah’s witnesses?

A. Yes
B. No
Re: Religious Tolerance by elated177: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer, I am a follower of Yahushua the Messiah, the Word and the embodiment of the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Let me ask:

What is Christianity?

What does the word "Christian mean"?

Who is a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Can there be a true Christian and a false Christian?

Maxindhouse, can you also answer the questions?
Re: Religious Tolerance by achorladey: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse stated.....

At Isaiah 43:10-12 based on the way your religious organization lie manipulate scriptures.....

The name they bear is already Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin grin grin. The same name is what they bear and were using to do notorious act under your so called Jehovah’s organization as captured in Isaiah 65.....

Therefore Isaiah 65:15 is not about the name Jehovah’s witnesses.

You see the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin
The new name is definitely not Jehovah’s witnesses.

Come back and peddle more madness and insanities about that

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
elated177:
Myer, I am a follower of Yahushua the Messiah, the Word and the embodiment of the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Let me ask:

What is Christianity?

What does the word "Christian mean"?

Who is a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Can there be a true Christian and a false Christian?

Maxindhouse, can you also answer the questions?

Permit me to answer your question with rhetorical questions;

1. What is God?
2. What does it mean to be a god?
3. Can there be true God and false god?
Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
I'm only here for Myer and i know that when he is fed up with my comments he will ask me to take my leave and i won't hesitate a second to gi-ra-ra-hi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
achorladey:

This is addressed to Myer?.
Do you agree Jehovah’s witnesses are the ONLY dedicated students of the Bible?

A. Yes
B. No

Myer, do you agree that their better performing religious group than Jehovah’s witnesses?

A. Yes
B. No

It's not my opinion that counts.
The results should speak for themselves.
Where there is evidence, there won't be much explaining.

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance by Myer(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I'm only here for Myer and i know that when he is fed up with my comments he will ask me to take my leave and i won't hesitate a second to gi-ra-ra-hi! smiley

I've told you where you err.
You seem to have idolised JW org.
It is clear to see that you evangelise JW far more than you evangelise Jehovah and Jesus Christ.

Until you leave Jw for atleast a year and fellowship else where, you may not understand what every one seems to be seeing except you.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

I've told you where you err.
You seem to have idolised JW org.
It is clear to see that you evangelise JW far more than you evangelise Jehovah and Jesus Christ. Until you leave Jw for atleast a year and fellowship else where, you may not understand what every one seems to be seeing except you.

Without jw.org there's no Jehovah or Jesus anywhere! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[music + Video] Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus Iye / Suit Against God Thrown Out Over Lack Of Address / Get Any Kind Of Bible For Your Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.