Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (17492 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guys Tell You What It’s Like to Have a Huge Penis

Ah, the dreaded question that's been haunting mankind since the dawn of time: Does penis size matter? Some say it does, some say it doesn't. And women have certainly sounded off on this subject once or twice. Then there are the men who have the size part down, you know, the ones who are typically revered by society— isn't that where the term "penis envy" came from, after all?

Sure, I know that bigger is NOT always better — but do guys know that? To them, is it really always a good thing to have a massive penis? Do all people in today's world just assume when that's your claim to fame, you're walking on water?

Guys your honest experience..#NOLIES

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
1. Steve, 28

You don't really know you have one until the first girl you have sex with is like 'Oh, yeah, OK, that's big' or something along those lines. And you don't really believe it until future girls continuously makes a comment about it. Then it gets to a point where you're kind of disappointed when they don't notice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
2. Chris, 34

The best thing is you never, EVER worry if it's big enough, which for guys is pretty much the best thing to never have to worry about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
3. Logan, 27

You don't feel the need to have a nice car or buy expensive clothes. You can wear gym clothes and drive a Saturn for life. Who cares, right? You have a big dick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
4. Ben, 31

I've had girls assume I was a man LovePeddler just because I have a big penis. Like, that means I have sex a lot more. They're immediately suspicious, and it can almost become a turn off to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
5. Alan, 42

There's when it drops into the toilet [laughs]. That's never not gross. Condoms are never quite right, either — not even Magnums. Half the time I have to hold it to keep it in place, and that really takes away from a lot of positions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Mrjo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
What ar u saying op?

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
5 Adam, 29

It definitely comes with some baggage. Girls will use your size as an excuse to get out of things, and disguise it as sort of back-handed compliment. If it's a one-night thing, that's usually to get out of morning sex. 'You're just so big, I'm sore. Can we do it later?'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Seems this op is not a Nigerian angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seems this op is not a Nigerian angry

full nigerian boya
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrjo:
What ar u saying op?

damn! you no fit read.lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Op, you gay? You've being talking about dick since morning

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:

why would i be gay when i love pu*ssssy..lol

i talked about p*ussy as well

just hold on p*ussy talk is coming

hope say you go comment

5 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Okay, it happened between my guy stanley and a gal he brought to my crib, he should have fvcked her in his house buh the soakaway in his compound was full and each toilet in the self contain room wouldn't flush,
Stanley's dick his very meaty, the day I saw his preek when he wanted to urinate in d morning when he stood up frm bed, the sight of his dick is so fearful, I dnt know maybe it's his father's lineage or his mother's lineage he got that kind of dick from, cos the sight can make a small child convulse violently,so he brought the gal to my place after they met at an eatery, he called me and I dashed to my crib to arrange the place for him, then he brought the gal and me and my guy efe left the room for them, me and stanley bet 1k that the gal won't fvck him cos it was their first time of being alone, buh I was wrong he chop my 1k, I and efe was at the window peeping so he won't lie that he fvcked her, buh lo and behold he fvcked her, and she was shouting, stanley my womb, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurtn me, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurting, me and. Efe laffed wth our erect penis raised upward like someone raising his hands to heaven to swear to back up his words, we laffed sotey our heads hit each other, we still tease him today when were joking by calling him stanley my womb

24 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
Okay, it happened between my guy stanley and a gal he brought to my crib, he should have fvcked her in his house[b] buh the soakaway in his compound was full and each toilet in the self contain room wouldn't flush[/b],
Stanley's dick his very meaty, the day I saw his preek when he wanted to urinate in d morning when he stood up frm bed, the sight of his dick is so fearful, I dnt know maybe it's his father's lineage or his mother's lineage he got that kind of dick from, cos the sight can make a small child convulse violently,so he brought the gal to my place after they met at an eatery, he called me and I dashed to my crib to arrange the place for him, then he brought the gal and me and my guy efe left the room for them, me and stanley bet 1k that the gal won't fvck him cos it was their first time of being alone, buh I was wrong he chop my 1k, I and efe was at the window peeping so he won't lie that he fvcked her, buh lo and behold he fvcked her, and she was shouting, stanley my womb, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurtn me, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurting, me and. Efe laffed wth our erect penis raised upward like someone raising his hands to heaven to swear to back up his words, we laffed sotey our heads hit each other, we still tease him today when were joking by calling him stanley my womb

hahaha..nice one

4 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
OP awon crayon pricks will come here to tell black, blue and white lies. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
angry
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
shawty, who cares if I have a tiny dick .. I am celibate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
He's the same one about small dick abi? Op op, you dey look for customer? grin cheesy
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
shawty, who cares if I have a tiny dick .. I am celibate
Err.. When you're done with your celibacy, maybe that's when you'll start to care. Yea and her too. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

lol..na true..dont worry am creating a thread for p*ussy

i want to hear you say the truth
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
He's the same one about small dick abi? Op op, you dey look for customer? grin cheesy

i day chop food steady.i had some few days ago.i need to regain cream and then i start match again
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
My Prick Is Not Even Up To 1inch Sef...
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..na true..dont worry am creating a thread for p*ussy

i want to hear you say the truth
Mention me. wink
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Mention me. wink

will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Err.. When you're done with your celibacy, maybe that's when you'll start to care. Yea and her too. grin
Tsk, don't you know when someone is being sarcastic
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Tsk, don't you know when someone is being sarcastic
Didn't notice.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Didn't notice.

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Didn't notice.
Dhoor!
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Dhoor!
Gay. undecided
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Gay. undecided

why na..what make you think hes GAY??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.