Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please (6867 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Vinnie2000(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Op, Without War, a Nation CANNOT Grow Properly. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
The Citizens will not understand the essence of Patriotism and Nationalism.๐Ÿ˜•

BRITAIN
FRANCE
GERMANY
INDIA
ALGERIA
USA
SOUTH AFRICA.Etc have Fought Wars which helped Them Understand the Reasons for their existence.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Nigeria needs a MAJOR WAR for us to Finally start Acting Right!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
if you and your dad love war so much,you can go enlist him in Ukraine,they will gladly receive both of you

They need you there
I said it,the blood of cowardice reeks on you poor thing.
Does a real man fear death?
During the time of your father,his siblings and kinsmen were being killed for fun by the terrorist FG yet he hides in the hut of his mother at 17.
Lol you are a true son of your father poor dirty Ronu coward claiming igbo.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by theophorus(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.

A genocide that your Uncle Ojukwu led your forefathers to because of Greed and Hatred.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
theophorus:

A genocide that your Uncle Ojukwu led your forefathers to because of Greed and Hatred.
don't mention me of your IQ is on pair with a mad dog.
Go and read history or ask people who knows history before mentioning me.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by pongwa(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Englishisamust:
Watch this video. Look how hamas was attacking people from door to door

https://twitter.com/AshleaSimonBF/status/1710593131463184579?t=L-9dFAvkrWK1PD7w1WmhRg&s=19

Look at what they did to this woman they killed....

https://twitter.com/joeechebe/status/1710588314976137424?t=vv3WgEBgw6hmhQSlp8MDxg&s=19

Attack still currently going on

https://twitter.com/HumanDilemma_/status/1710587051710558593?t=sE8HwEidb3ViMyIuuars7w&s=19

Israel is currently retailaiting. Video show a tower been bombed in Gaza

https://twitter.com/Anil_Kumar_ti/status/1710586153685131313?t=Q0fDFrHzGIPuOt95V03gTA&s=19
fighting senseless wars all in the name of God.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by theophorus(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
don't mention me of your IQ is on pair with a mad dog.

Read this part again and you will understand why you are ranting. Your father's did worst and lead their kinsmen to death.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
theophorus:

Read this part again and you will understand why you are ranting. Your father's did worst and lead their kinsmen to death.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
it's only in Yoruba land that elders watches on while abominable acts are perpetuated it doesn't happen in our land.
If an Igbo man or a Baifrans are being killed we stand for them because we are not cowards.
To people like you Yoruba who are cowards it's incoherent though.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

I am Igbo and I'm proud of that

No body prays for war, no body wishes for war... But only a coward runs away from fighting

I rather die fighting than live as a slave
My forefathers drowned themselves than to be slaves, 100s of thousands committed suicide

I rather die than live to see and enemy rule over my land

Peace of never gotten by avoiding war,it's gotten from mutually assured destruction...thats the only way to have peace

South East have the lowest Fulani attack know why? Because the rate of the attackers getting killed is high
So you are happy as long as it's ipob doing the killing?

Fulani attacks have reduced nationwide.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
it's only in Yoruba land that elders watches on while abominable acts are perpetuated it doesn't happen in our land.
If an Igbo man or a Baifrans are being killed we stand for them because we are not cowards.
SMH
But it's okay for biafra ipob hooligans to turn you to slave, whipping your old men, kidnapping and killing your Ezes, all of them have ran away...now you will hear eze of mushin, eze of zamfara, but no eze in alaigbo grin
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Op, Without War, a Nation CANNOT Grow Properly. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
The Citizens will not understand the essence of Patriotism and Nationalism.๐Ÿ˜•

BRITAIN
FRANCE
GERMANY
INDIA
ALGERIA
USA
SOUTH AFRICA.Etc have Fought Wars which helped Them Understand the Reasons for their existence.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Nigeria needs a MAJOR WAR for us to Finally start Acting Right!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’
So the 3 million dead in biafra in the last war no do you, till the entire east is wiped out?

Mumu, ipob are fighting war in the bush go join them, stop ranting online, keypad cowards.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

But it's okay for biafra ipob hooligans to turn you to slave, whipping your old men, kidnapping and killing your Ezes, all of them have ran away...now you will hear eze of mushin, eze of zamfara, but no eze in alaigbo grin
you see you do not have any sense at all.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

So you are happy as long as it's ipob doing the killing?

Fulani attacks have reduced nationwide.
South East is the safest region in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

South East is the safest region in Nigeria
grin
Number 1 terrorists zone in Nigeria, even America advise visitors not to near there...keep clapping for terrorism, till it's goat and chicken that remains in southeast. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
you see you do not have any sense at all.
Ipob kill you there. Mumu
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by theophorus(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
SMH

But in your Land UGM/Biafra Army and causing mayhem daily and Nnamdi Kani and Ekpa are leading the Autopilot but your elders are guiding kwa?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Couldntfigurean: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
I said it,the blood of cowardice reeks on you poor thing.
Does a real man fear death?
During the time of your father,
Lol you are a true son of your father poor dirty Ronu coward claiming igbo.
Little wonder you turned out this way,you didnโ€™t have family members to scold your thick head,people in your shoes turn out serial killers
And also they should have also Unalived the bag of black meat that donated sperm to make you,but you can make it possible ,go to Ukraine,Israel,they need people like you and your dad there

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by ajailer(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

I am Igbo and I'm proud of that

No body prays for war, no body wishes for war... But only a coward runs away from fighting

I rather die fighting than live as a slave
My forefathers drowned themselves than to be slaves, 100s of thousands committed suicide

I rather die than live to see and enemy rule over my land

Peace of never gotten by avoiding war,it's gotten from mutually assured destruction...thats the only way to have peace

South East have the lowest Fulani attack know why? Because the rate of the attackers getting killed is high

I am sure that you are not mentally okay cos all I see here is an empty barrel making lots of noise. You lots will rather die than be slaves abi, then how come Osu caste system still thrives in your region?

I am sure you will be discovered to be an Osu slave if a thorough check can be done.
I mean who sees a fight and goes head-on into it cos in his foolish mind he is stronger than his adversary?
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Alphanancy: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
The war the headless mob are craving and praying for because obi lost
You are a compound fuul. Even refugees are better than your demented self.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Dpen11(f): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don't know the benefit of all this world I just pray I should not encounter any
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
thisisit:
WAR is the natural and inevitable outcome of injustice..

God also use WAR to correct injustices.

Mortal man will die if he will die wether of natural causes or man-made causes.

WAR IS NOT ENTIRELY A BAD THING!!

And you never go Ukraine go fight since?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by BrodaBenad: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
theophorus:

But in your Land UGM/Biafra Army and causing mayhem daily and Nnamdi Kani and Ekpa are leading the Autopilot but your elders are guiding kwa?

Same SE wey I dey?

You Guys are propagandist,liars and slanderous poor asses

Many security reports have shown SE has the least crime rate

Even yesterday here 8 people were killed in Osun communal clashes

Thunder faya your yansh ozuo!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by FreeStuffsNG: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
rinzaugustine:
They will obliterate Palestine from face of the earth for sure
Yinmu. The Palestinians are already in their blood. They are stuck together forever. Let's pray for peace and common sense to prevail. Blood for blood is death to all of humanity.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by 07kjb: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.

His father is surely a Coward and one of the saboteurs that should have been hanged
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by duro4chang(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alphanancy:

You are a compound fuul. Even refugees are better than your demented self.
Your mumu has no comparison. You mumu too much.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Emetex22(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
A day is coming when you will look back and regret all you are doing today.
Obi kee u dey, SE should have never been part of barbarians like u, Obi called for peace and yet u want attribute violence to his name, IPOB coughs and u gave erection, tufia
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emetex22:

Obi kee u dey, SE should have never been part of barbarians like u, Obi called for peace and yet u want attribute violence to his name, IPOB coughs and u gave erection, tufia
A common e-rat like you? Obi your saviour will never be president
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Shinjawestside: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dead to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Kill all of them..

I stand with Israel...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by potent5(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Clap for awolowo
Zxcvbnmghtr:

cry
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by SpatialKing(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Instead

We shouldn't pray that certificate forgers rule our country
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Ikpeyi: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
You think Igbos are new to this...Igbos saw more than this. I only pity the Southwest wey never see war. Core north has also tasted small via Boko and iswap
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by MrAgbako: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
We knew those myopic bigoted lots beating the drum of war in Nigeria. If e set them go know for body. Shebi Dem want war. ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ikpeyi:
You think Igbos are new to this...Igbos saw more than this. I only pity the Southwest wey never see war. Core north has also tasted small via Boko and iswap
You sound like a 10 year old kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Pedro's Manifesto Available For Download / Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? / Merger Of Parties: INEC Gives Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.