Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please (6881 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by optionalY09: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Even without war ignorant kill faster and gruesomely worse than war. So why should people run for war. Anyone can die
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Finestgurlie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
wipe off Palestine out of the map
raise down Gaza immediately
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Ikpeyi: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

You sound like a 10 year old kid.

Responding to your brainless comment is dignifying you.

You are senseless....

Next time ... ignore my comment.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ikpeyi:

Responding to your brainless comment is dignifying you.

You are senseless....

Next time ... ignore my comment.
I can't help but feel embarrassed for you, very dumb head.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Ikpeyi: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

I can't help but feel embarrassed for you, very dumb head.

Iti like you.

My comment pained you wella...

Go hug transformer
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Luckysbab: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Arda1000:

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.

Goes to show you folks are all brute and no intelligence.

Good you indirectly admitted the own is indeed mightier than the sword.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by PaganTerrorist: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Death to all Jews

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by odduduwa: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Simon Ekpa and his minions think War is “kpakpangolo kpangolo”,that’s why no sane Igbo man will support their nonsense

I remember what my father said when Nnamdi Kanu was drumming for war some years ago,my father who was forcibly Enlisted in the Biafran army at just 17 years will just laughed and say “umuazi amaro ife agha bu”(children don’t know what war is)
And my mum will tell us how young exhuberant Biafran soilders will come and intimidate people they claim to be fighting for,they will come ask for cigarettes and palm nuts and if you don’t provide them you are in soup

We say no to war
umu Yoruba sef
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Little wonder you turned out this way,you didn’t have family members to scold your thick head,people in your shoes turn out serial killers
And also they should have also Unalived the bag of black meat that donated sperm to make you,but you can make it possible ,go to Ukraine,Israel,they need people like you and your dad there
your level of cowardice is alarming you even edited my comment before replying it lol.... U should be ashamed of yourself ball-less thing
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Couldntfigurean: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Arda1000:
your level of cowardice is alarming you even edited my comment before replying it lol.... U should be ashamed of yourself ball-less thing
if you love death so much
Move to Gaza Strip
That’s all I will say to you and you dad
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by thisisit: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
LikeAking:

And you never go Ukraine go fight since?

I will fight in Ukraine, only after I have killed you and yours in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by BenuePolitician(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29
The price for Peace is war and price for War is peace smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: JNI Condemns Increasing And Unchallenged Bandit Attaks / President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry / Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.