Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45171 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 2:45am On Oct 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
praying for favourable supreme court judgement in Nigerian church?

Catholic church oh...

We also recite PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IN DISTRESS...

Since early 2000
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 2:46am On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuezem:
An average Citizen of Nigeria is powerless after election season only those in the corridor of power or affluence and finally an angry demonstration of the people can actually Change Nigerians situation.

Exactly, you get the point
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Don`t go there!

Is it Yaweh that sent Christ?

If your answer is Yes, they don't believe in it!

Biblically, as it stands today, Israelites are pagans! Except, you want to re-draft the Bible.

They dont believe in the father, son and holy spirit.

See Christianity and Judaism all came from the same root.
Just that they don't believe in Christ...

But we share same Ancestors as it regards Adam, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the prophets...

But that's not the point. The point m driving is on their resilience to defend themselves and not wait for Yaweh or any God to do so for them.. Unlike here in Nigeria where we are encouraged to wait on God for everything...
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Chibuezem(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Bunnatex:

Exactly, you get the point
Thanks bro.... I really want our country to change but with the look of things, it's just a dream gradually turning to a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Bunnatex:

See Christianity and Judaism all came from the same root.
Just that they don't believe in Christ...

But we share same Ancestors as it regards Adam, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the prophets...

But that's not the point. The point m driving is on their resilience to defend themselves and not wait for Yaweh or any God to do so for them.. Unlike here in Nigeria where we are encouraged to wait on God for everything...

You shot yourself in the leg!

But you also share same root with Muslims.

"But we share same Ancestors as it regards Adam, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the prophets..."

Muslims believe in your quote too.

What do you have to say?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BALLOSKI: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"

Edit: Check photo below. The IDF is beginning to push them back, photos of captured terrorists.
Oga, Palestinians are not new to this killings. They're used to it. To be sincere, this number of casualty is a victory for them. That's how they feel now. I don't think they have recorded this high number before.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BALLOSKI: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.

That's what I'm saying. This will take Israel aback and they're shocked by this. The mysterious iron dome has been demystified.

Hamas would take this as a victory. I'm sure isreal would accept to a 2-state solution if they knew what would happen to them.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BALLOSKI: 3:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Bashirjaja01:
Where has your voice been in condemning the horrific terrorist attacks on Palestine for over 75 years, with the backing of our government & other Western nations? Apartheid conditions in an open air prison, the purposeful denial of water & food? Nonexistent, because Israel is an extension of the US MIC.
Those donkeys like the one you quoted don't think. They feel what isreal is doing is from the bible.

Isreal didn't see this coming.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BALLOSKI: 3:24am On Oct 08, 2023
olatade:
Those of you saying Palestinians don't have a right to fight back...

I would love for you to explain to us why Ukraine has that right.
the hypocrisy in this world is alarming.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You shot yourself in the leg!

But you also share same root with Muslims.

"But we share same Ancestors as it regards Adam, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the prophets..."

Muslims believe in your quote too.

What do you have to say?

You still don't see the point I'm making.

I'm not dragging historical data of religion with you.

I'M REFERRING TO OVER RELIANCE TO GOD TO DO EVERYTHING I'm just making a point on intentional people defending themselves and not waiting for God.

I'm not here to drag religion with you. Neither is my post about Christianity or Muslim. We all serve same God, regardless of the name we call him....
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BALLOSKI: 3:29am On Oct 08, 2023
benuejosh:
i still pity a lot of you who Ortom deceived with this killings. My prayers for you all is that your eyes be open. Terrorist.
Ortom orchestrated the killings of his people for political gains. He deceived them. He didn't perform and he used miyetti Allah kautal hore's name to get pity support for 8 years.

Wicked man.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 3:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Bunnatex:

You still don't see the point I'm making.

I'm not dragging historical data of religion with you.

I'M REFERRING TO OVER RELIANCE TO GOD TO DO EVERYTHING I'm just making a point on intentional people defending themselves and not waiting for God.

I'm not here to drag religion with you. Neither is my post about Christianity or Muslim. We all serve same God, regardless of the name we call him....

Now you talking!

The Palestinians also have every right to reclaim what really belongs to them!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Dandal: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2023
There is absolutely nothing the Israeli regime can do that will erase what happened on October 7, 2023. This is a day of humiliation for Israel. No matter how Israel responds, the Palestinian resistance scarred the Israeli occupation for good. There is no going back.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by danielistics(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2023
BrodaBenad:

If you're a Benue guy supporting APC you're a dunce!
You dey mind the fool? Government wey fold hand dey look as them dey commit genocide on him people.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Bunnatex:

Easy comrade, no need to go all defensive. You don't even know my political leaning. I was just using that as an example how Nigeria is relying on God for everything
The case is in court with competent lawyers representing all the parties, so what is the fuse about Nigerians calling on God here. It is either they call on God or they don't, the right thing is being done already
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

The case is in court with competent lawyers representing all the parties, so what is the fuse about Nigerians calling on God here. It is either they call on God or they don't, the right thing is being done already

Did you even understand my point?
I'm not about what's in court or not in court. But I'm simply saying that God has no input I'm the matter.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Now you talking!

The Palestinians also have every right to reclaim what really belongs to them!

Yet again I'm well aware that the Land in question belongs to the Palestinian people until Britain gave it to the Jews.

However, what I'm yet figure out is the original Land of the Jews...
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Swiftgrp: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

Edit: Check photo below. The IDF is beginning to push them back, photos of captured terrorists.
R ...?!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by victoreo(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:

israel is the agressor in this case oo... they have been killing palestinian civilians for a very long time.... Hamas is only defending their country. ..

note that the state of israel hates christians and even muslims..
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by TalkingBird: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2023
The only solution to mankind terrors near at hand
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by patorial(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Have you terrorists ever agreed you're terrorists, just like the founder of your religion?

Arabs never owned lands in and around Israel.

They invaded the land during the Islamic conquests that started with Mohammed in the 7th century.

The world didn't start in the 7th century when Islam was founded.
Jews were already existing and living in that region.

Unfortunately, the manual of terrorism you can Quran won't allow you read and assimilate history.

Again, i support total destruction of Gaza, Hamas and every Islamic terrorist everywhere in the world, include Nigeria.

They and their religion are a cancer to the world and should be eradicated if humanity must experience peace.

Well I'm not a Muslim neither am I Arab.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2023
patorial:

Well I'm not a Muslim neither am I Arab.

Then, you must be one of those misguided Christians who don't know their left from their right.

Na your type no see anything wrong with voting in a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country that's religiously biased and charged.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Olat4421: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Let their b peace
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by bigcasava1(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE the best for me, is to completely wipe out the whole Palestinian. Kill them all

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fortune118005:

Where is it written in the Bible please?
ACTS 15:13-16 SAID THAT THE FALLEN JEWISH TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD IS WHERE AL AQSA WAS BUILT AND THE SIMPLE MEANING IS THAT ISRAEL WILL TURN THE MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES, WHEN THE TIME COMES. THE IMPLICATION OF THAT WILL BE A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION AND IT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS CONTAINED IN REV 9-15. ZECH 12: VERSE 3, 4, AND 9 WILL HELP U MORE. JERUSALEM IS A BURDENSOME STONE ON THE NECK OF THE NATIONS AND GOD WILL GATHER THE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL THERE TO FEED THEM WITH THEIR OWN FLESH. READ EZEK 38. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SCRIPTURES BUT TIME WILL FAILL ME TO REFER TO THEM.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Mamijoh(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:

On point
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Mamijoh(f): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Giantmedia36:
*NETFLIX LOVERS*💃💃💃

You can now access all NETFLIX movies, Disney world, AMC, HBO, etc for free🥰

DM for NETFLIX HACK
JUST FOR ₦1,000

*NO MORE SUBSCRIPTION FOREVER*

*For Android users only*
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
https:///i6jiq6
Your WhatsApp number pls
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Mamijoh(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:

We don't want Islamic terrorist. Is that too much to ask for?
Not at my dear
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Mamijoh(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
VikingKing:

But Palestines are the ones paying the steep price, abi brain dey pain you? 🤣🤣
Ask am well
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Mamijoh(f): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Isreal is not as invisible as they will like people to believe.
I stand with the Palestinians.
You can only hold people down for so long but never forever.
The Israeli apartheid state will fail sooner or later.
Go and read history, you can only dominate people for a while but never forever.
Believe you're just saying what you don't know
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Proudlyomonna: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Ahap! IPOB and terrorist supporter.

Lolll You are not right about Your take on ipob bcus ipob are just a set of brainwashed criminals claiming freedom fighters.
If Ipob was a terrorist why then would UK,Us,Finland be hosting them,can Finland host an iswap leader in their Country like they are hosting that bastard Simon ekperima?

The nigga is right about His Benue and Apc take,if You be Benue supporting the evil APC structure of doom and death is the highest height of zombie oo zombiism grin grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by chazon(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2023
Same Israel my parents used as illustrations to prove the principles of forgiveness. The “turn the other cheek “ cliché.
Nigerian Christian’s been suppressed/oppressed cos of this ideology of : “leave am for God “
But here we have them executing revenge straight up. Eyes for an eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.