Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45184 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by seunny4lif(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hama and Israeli war is nothing new
They have been on each other neck since over 50 years and it will continue to happen until either side is wipe out or agree to peace.

The only thing that can wide this war is if Hezbollah fighters joined the war then it will turn to a regional war, become even if those Gulf nations don’t like Hezbollah fighters, they will support and supply them with billion dollars worth of weapons.

Wait oooh, Is that how medias are going to sweep Ukraine war under the carpet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Karlman: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....So sad and I am so sorry for both sides.

This means Hamas has escalated things.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew Israel will pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw

Hamas o, Isreal o, it is both sides that will pay in human lives. Please give peace and justice a chance. Stop the apartheid and stop the militancy. Give the 2-state solution chance.
Israel will pay you said?
I will remind you later!

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Confirmedzombie: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel can't won this war. I have been tolling people that palestrina is battle ready now.

Israel will kept listing life's day by day.

We stood with palestrina

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Xkale1996(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Onigawara:
who dey give these cadets morale no try for them at all. by the time israel finishes with they will beg for mercy
Keep quiet foool

Do you think Israelites love you

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by benjsniper33: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"

Nothing special about Israel
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by SMoh247: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Israel Is greater than allah

Allah. Means Chuckuokike abiama In Ibo

Allah means Olodumare in Yoruba

In Isreal Allah means Ellah , Illah

And a foolish piglet think he is insultive calling his own creator lesser than Isreal a creation of Europe

Such a fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.
Lol😂 Israel don't even need US help to decimate Hamas

3 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
nitt:

Google the word martyrs...

Freedom is taken at grave consequences but the spirit never dies.

For every Palestinian killed, 50 more are pushing forward to fight for them.

Na una dey fear death! 😄

Na why Isreal dey use una fry suya. Get ready to start crying 🤣. Israel is greater than Allah 🤓

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by happney65: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.

Nothing is wrong with the Iron Dome. It doesn't work 100percent but works well. This is not the first time Isreal and Hamas fights. The 2005 war between them were bloody with the same thing Hamas did now being done then

About a thousand Isreali's died then too. If not for the Iron Dome. They would have died more.. grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:

Allah. Means Chuckuokike abiama In Ibo

Allah means Olodumare in Yoruba

In Isreal Allah means Ellah , Illah

And a foolish piglet think he is insultive calling his own creator lesser than Isreal a creation of Europe

Such a fool

Allah is a satanic moon god.

El Ilah is the God of creation, not that demon you slam your head on the floor for 🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
What goes around comes around!

Iran is giving the Palestine’s and Russians the back-up they need.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by oglalasioux(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I think they deliberately allowed this attack so no one will blame them for brutal retaliations.

5 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by jayAjoku(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good they should kill more . I hope world war 3 starts soon on a global scale make all of us burn
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by occfx: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Allah don abandon una o. Israel is greater than allah, that's why they're the boss in the middle East despite being right in the midst of their enemies, they're still KING. Moslems go cry blood from tonight.

Israel will finish every janjaweedd who cross their path

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by FreeStuffsNG: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Karlman:

Israel will pay you said?
I will remind you later!
Smh.

What is Israel doing today? Fyi, Isreal just paid today just like the Palestinians too. These are real lives, real people with lives not phoney people hiding behind monikers.

The world need to speak sense into the heads of both sides! Over a 1000 wounded and about 100 dead inside Israel and you are not even temperate. Both sides should stop killing one another. We are not beasts! We are humans!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by SMoh247: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Allah is a satanic moon god.

El Ilah is the God of creation, not that demon you slam your head on the floor for 🤣🤣

Ok

You are very right

Oya fvck off my mention and let intelligent people have space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by fabolouz1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
One person starts a war, thousands perish.
The cycle continues...

3 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Greenfaces: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

What do you even know. Do you know the origin of this event? You just jump online to cap your rotten hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Godstiger(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Counting figures like it is not human life we are talking of

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by 02Kebreal(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Same U has been here supporting Ukraine
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

All thanks to Iran
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Make Israel use this opportunity kolobi that Al Aqsa mosque once and for all.

Israel give it to them hot hot and wotowoto!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
198-70= 162

Dpen11 abeg help me with your calculator
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by oneman2k7: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wipe Gaza out
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VULCAN(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Is this drivel supposed to win anybody over?

So Buhari is not a terrorist?

So Tinubu who gave the order for the endsars uprooting is not a terrorist?

So the APC rank and file that beat up Igbos in Lagos in 2019 and 2023 are not terrorists?

Mtsheww

benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Sillymoderators: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

People that doesn't know history, just reacting out of emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by royalfly(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
olatade:
Those of you saying Palestinians don't have a right to fight back...

I would love for you to explain to us why Ukraine has that right.

Who attacked first. Oh wait you will give me a recent half story. Make una dey read and understand the concept of human life and association. No one owes no where, let's all live in peace above all trust. The Palestinians can't be trusted
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Elsueno: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Lmao, I hope the zionists get even more utterly humiliated & decimated by the true owners of d land( plastenians)..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Shinjawestside: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel kill all of them pls.

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
occfx:

Israel will finish every janjaweedd who cross their path

Even Allah, if allah put bodi e go collect grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by finallybusy: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
One piece of news remixed six times. Slow day on Nairaland.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by igbosarejews(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.
The way Israel fought Hitler (Germany) Nigeria, thereafter, got their independence in 1946. Same way Biafrans are fighting for their freedom from Islamic Terrorists state of Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.