Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45172 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by blinkmoneyo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! 198 dead already in Palestine. Your eyes go soon clear. Death to all head slammers causing problems all over the world.
The death toll is increasing both sides. Over 200 Palestinians dead and 250 isrealis dead
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bands: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

Hamas don price market wey big pass them.

The fatality Isreal go give them ehn, even devil go shock.

To the children wey lack home training from one region calling for war, the same treatment Israel will give to Hamasnis what Nigeria will give to you. I trust Nigerian Army
so you are not supporting your fellow Muslims today
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by goody234: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They should kill each other

If you are an African supporting either of them, you know nothing and are very senseless

These people hate us like shitss. Let’s watch and enjoy ourselves as they Kill each other

Word its not our fight the continent has its own issues ...let them do what they have been doing since 1948
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by viodemus: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Againstallodds:
just because of hate you couldn't organize your thought. Everyone supporting Israel automatically becomes igbo. Grown man reasoning with emotions. When last did you mourn for those killed in Nigeria? Fools everywhere

Who be this formal f**l.

only thing you got right, I didn't organize my thoughts expansively. I will be back to expand on them. Not soon. We are in the midst of studying the lessons of this unfortunate situation in the great state of Israel.

Igbos need to support israel. It is not only right, but also a strategic and tribe saving thing to do, especially at the tight spot we are in.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Felimax:
Reading this movie!

Just because it did not happen in your home town....
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Blackdisciple(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm... all what I know is that the childryof God can never be wiped out of the earth no matter what the devil will do..
cry cry cry
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bands: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
this is just america trying to shift the world attention from Russia and ukraine
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AfonjaPriest: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraúdulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Júne020:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: FaithS.H
First Bank
This one
Fínest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decëncy21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Réd flág. Disclaimér. Pérsona nón gratà.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial críminal fràudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scàm.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 500 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fràud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devíl. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by bdon123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.
I am obidient n do not support ipob use of force n destruction. I also support Israel. U need to understand that half of obidient are not frm east jst like me
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by benuejosh: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
bdon123:

I am obidient n do not support ipob use of force n destruction. I also support Israel. U need to understand that half of obidient are not frm east jst like me
IPOB means?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by bdon123(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB means?
Ipob was peaceful initially till buhari decided to turn dem violent by attacking killing dem.I really dont blame ipob sometimes bt I will never be someone who supports violence whether frm Nigeria armed forces or ugm/ipob
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by MomohMrMoore: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel must leave the land of palestine. They cant occupy another people land. Many United Nations resolutions direct that they stop occupy Palestinian land but they wont, backed by their America. THEY MUST STOP OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Gucciswaz: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.
u dy ment
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
blinkmoneyo:

The death toll is increasing both sides. Over 200 Palestinians dead and 250 isrealis dead

It seems you are getting your own information from Radio Islam. Your eyes go clear soon.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zanzibar1:

Is it on YouTube?

Telegram
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=126259002]Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough. [/quote

Palestine is too small that Israel can't handle alone, they only need U.S to prevent other Powerful countries from supporting Hamas, Body go tell them
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by phorget(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

To the children wey lack home training from one region calling for war, the same treatment Israel will give to Hamas is what Nigeria will give to you. I trust Nigerian Army

Which Nigeria army?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by justmondris: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.

From the look ot things, it seems more wars will spring out in the nearest future and the US will have to substain four to five frontiers. Considering their current bad economy, I doubt if they can handle it.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Alpharey: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

To the children wey lack home training from one region calling for war, the same treatment Israel will give to Hamas is what Nigeria will give to you. I trust Nigerian Army

You mean you trust bokoed army. Continue
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by kabillionaire(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"
Trust Israelis to do just that.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by tollyboy5(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

Keep shut.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by blinkmoneyo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

It seems you are getting your own information from Radio Islam. Your eyes go clear soon.
Go and check aljazeera. I guess you know better than them from your room. Try to read and not just say things with ignorance
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
I was even expecting 2000 people in revenge death outcome
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Felimax(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Just because it did not happen in your home town....

I have seen mine!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by simfrost90210: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
That rod never left David's house😒😔
It has always been there and might always will.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by nitt: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! 198 dead already in Palestine. Your eyes go soon clear. Death to all head slammers causing problems all over the world.

Inyamuri clear road jawe!!!! tongue
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Madas1986(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:

Edit: Check photo below. The IDF is beginning to push them back, photos of captured terrorists.
Are you not surprised for the first time Israel is having this number of casualty what happens to their powerful model technology
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Eneye4me:
the way Nigerian will total destroy Ur region.

You weaklings couldn't do it between 1967 and 1970; is it now you will be able to do it??

You should be happy we're showing some restraint, otherwise your Nigeria with it's corrupt, poorly trained and equipped army wouldn't be existing by now.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2023
patorial:

And you didn't even know that is isn't actually terror,but the Palestine fighting for their land Israel has been taking sin 1947?

Have you terrorists ever agreed you're terrorists, just like the founder of your religion?

Arabs never owned lands in and around Israel.

They invaded the land during the Islamic conquests that started with Mohammed in the 7th century.

The world didn't start in the 7th century when Islam was founded.
Jews were already existing and living in that region.

Unfortunately, the manual of terrorism you can Quran won't allow you read and assimilate history.

Again, i support total destruction of Gaza, Hamas and every Islamic terrorist everywhere in the world, include Nigeria.

They and their religion are a cancer to the world and should be eradicated if humanity must experience peace.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Because Jews are not. Christians!

Jews don’t believe in Christ.

At least they believe in Yaweh... God of Abraham
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bunnatex(m): 2:44am On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

What do you propose if you are not comfortable with potential outcome of the supremacy court judgement? You may want to arm your mother and father with guns now.

Easy comrade, no need to go all defensive. You don't even know my political leaning. I was just using that as an example how Nigeria is relying on God for everything
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Bunnatex:

At least they believe in Yaweh... God of Abraham

Don`t go there!

Is it Yaweh that sent Christ?

If your answer is Yes, they don't believe in it!

Biblically, as it stands today, Israelites are pagans! Except, you want to re-draft the Bible.

They dont believe in the father, son and holy spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.