Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45181 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by SpearofGod(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
igbosarejews:

OHU fulani, Fulani goat. No wonder FULANI HERDSMEN will slaughter góats like you any day Allah needs blloood
The man you are engaging is a Fulani man in Benue State.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
nitt:

You are an emotional and ignorant student of history.

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq are all lessons to the western imperialists and zionists that you cannot play God and subjugate people and expect to succeed.

Death is inevitable and only fools fear death.

I never join pigs in dirty speech against religion. I'm not a pig!!! wink

But you will be loaded with pig entrails to ensure you won't fork 77 virgins with that paedophile you worship 🤣😍🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

12 more terrorist bodies will make it a ternary for Isreal.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Pwettylinda(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.

Northern Nigeria is the home of terrorists grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by rickleye: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"
m

What are you talking about ?
Do you know the history of hamas and Palestine.
All they want is a place to call home.
Isreal refuses a two party state which US democrats support . Where on earth should they go ? Into the sea ?
There is no black and white or grey way to resolve their issue.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Masterito(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Isreal is capable of sustaining it itself. Face your Boko haram first.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by GUNITGuy: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
.. CURRENTLY THEY ARE NOT, BUT WHEN UN WILL FINALLY STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WILL CREATE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL, ISRAEL WILL OBJECT BECAUSE THEY CANT CEDE AN INCH OF IT TO ANY NATION. AS THEY DESTROY THE MOSQUE, UN WILL GATHER THE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL TO IMPOSE IT ON ISRAEL TO ACCEPT THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN THE INTEREST OF WORLD PREACE. GOD AND MAGOG (RUSSIA AND CHINA ) WILL LEAD THE BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL.
That's going to mark the doom of the enemies of Isreal be it Russia or China or whosoever They would learn a hard lesson from God himself..Isreal is a strategic partner in Global affairs and can't be Bullied into Relinquishing more lands for the interest of Peace while the wicked keeps attacking het

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
So what do we call those those that are supporting shetima grin grin grin
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Rufai1314(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
May peace return to Israel and Palestine.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hope that by next week you won't come out and claim that Israel has infringed on the human rights of the hamas baby terrorists. Israel no bi Ukraine oooo, you've been warned grin grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Amayabor1: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lol. Which two fronts? Isreal alone can handle Hamas without the help of the US. Infact, add hamas, Jordan, lebanon, Egypt and Syria, Isreal go handle all of them!

Na hamas go make US join isreal for the fight? Mtcheeew.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Gajagojo: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you are under the age of 30

I recommend you spend at least 6 hours of your life to do some research and study on World War one

Whilst doing so remember that th e same year the war started was the year Nigeria was created

Whilst doing this study keep some questions at the back of your mi nd
What year was the machine gun invented
What year was the airplane invented and how was it adapted to war that

What technologies do we take for granted now that did not exist in 1914
How is it that Britain that was involved in war at that war was still able to control Nigeria and even merge the North and South?

Did you know Germany controlled Cameroon and part of World War one was fought in Cameroon?

Finally how does that war connect to the state of Israel today

If you don't inform yourself and you come online to comment passionately on stuff you have zero knowledge about what does that make you?

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Felimax(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
wittywriter:

Fixed...

Wittyness.

When I am not there in reality!
Joor o!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by EjehDtiger: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"

What do you know about Israelis and Palestinians history? Do you think they are fighting for Jesus?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Germi9: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palestine don buy market
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Aybiochem: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
When I said abolish religion it will be like I'm naive and biased but religion is the worst thing that happened to mankind

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by jaytimeo: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

You must be a terrorist, eh!
If taking sides while people die is your thing ,then you need a mental check up.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Aybiochem: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
EjehDtiger:

What do you know about Israelis and Palestinians history? Do you think they are fighting for Jesus?

I'm not defending the person but religion is the root cause
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by mastermaestro(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Svoboda:
The worst case scenario for israel would be the hezbollah angle. Should they join forces with hamas, Israel will be too roasted before they realise it.

Go ask Hezbollah and Lebanon the hellish destruction Israel unleashed on them when Hezbollah attacked Israel a few years ago? Abi you don forget the invasion so quickly?

Israel will not mind dragging Qatar into this war because they are the number sponsors of Hamas. Watch and learn. sad
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AuthorMan: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
.. CURRENTLY THEY ARE NOT, BUT WHEN UN WILL FINALLY STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WILL CREATE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL, ISRAEL WILL OBJECT BECAUSE THEY CANT CEDE AN INCH OF IT TO ANY NATION. AS THEY DESTROY THE MOSQUE, UN WILL GATHER THE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL TO IMPOSE IT ON ISRAEL TO ACCEPT THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN THE INTEREST OF WORLD PREACE. GOD AND MAGOG (RUSSIA AND CHINA ) WILL LEAD THE BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL.

Your prediction is baseless bro
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by smileyoo: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Ahap! IPOB and terrorist supporter.
lol, why are you people always wishing that ipob should become a terrorist organization?
the real terrorists that having been killing Nigerians, especially in Benue state, have you been able to stop their atrocities or to even hold them accountable for their criminalities ?
even you know the huge numbers of Benue people in the various IDP camps in Benue state, due to terrorists activities, yet you are still wishing for another terrorist organization in our nation, even when you have not been able to defeat the ones tormenting you in your backyard.
pls always pray for peace not chaos.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Goodlady(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You are neither here nor there. What's your gain?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by rulin247: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:

If you support APC, then you should support the herdsmen incursions on forceful grazing in Benue State.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
sincerely this is the period you will know trump is better than Biden when it comes to de-escalating issues but this Biden has been 😩

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by benuejosh: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
rulin247:

If you support APC, then you should support the herdsmen incursions on forceful grazing in Benue State.
tell that to former governor Ortom.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by jrusky(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Read what you posted pls what are you talking about in particular? Are you talking about Isreal and Hamas issue or Ukraine and Russia issue, why are you confusing yourself? Pls stay in one lane ok
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Xandelle: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

They infiltrated Israel and started striking from within in the early morning.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
nitt:

You are an emotional and ignorant student of history.

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq are all lessons to the western imperialists and zionists that you cannot play God and subjugate people and expect to succeed.

Death is inevitable and only fools fear death.

I never join pigs in dirty speech against religion. I'm not a pig!!! wink

You said you don't fear death?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Codes151(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They should kill each other

If you are an African supporting either of them, you know nothing and are very senseless

These people hate us like shitss. Let’s watch and enjoy ourselves as they Kill each other
nobody hates you.. you are just a low class old person, going round begging for aids around the globe with nothing to show,. religious and tribalism is ur biggest achievement...
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Chienex24(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
olatade:
Those of you saying Palestinians don't have a right to fight back...

I would love for you to explain to us why Ukraine has that right.

Palestine are fighting back or started a war? Which one?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Svoboda(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
mastermaestro:

Go ask Hezbollah and Lebanon the hellish destruction Israel unleashed on them when Hezbollah attacked Israel a few years ago? Abi you don forget the invasion so quickly?

Israel will not mind dragging Qatar into this war because they are the number sponsors of Hamas. Watch and learn. sad

One major efficient tool zionists use is propaganda. Most western media houses are knowingly under this clutch. I am sorry, You and majority of christian fundamentalists and right wing christians undoubtably are as well victims of this propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Omoawoke2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Codes151:
nobody hates you.. you are just a low class old person, going round begging for aids around the globe with nothing to show,. religious and tribalism is ur biggest achievement...

And who brought the religion. Arabs and Israelites, so they should go ahead and kill each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.