Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47138 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Fhaze(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Shut up!

Na u Israel Dey worship..

God will not b their for anyone when you are under attack..,

Be wise!

Normally u go just dey Cap
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Cdoki: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

This idiot keeps reposting this video make e for be like say their useless god get power. Well, the death toll in Gaza is currently at 289. I guess your god didn't calculate his own loss grin

Am not in support of any killing, both as of this morning, both parties are in great loss. NO TO KILLING OF ANY MEANS.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by buJu234: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Israeli intelligence and border control agencies responsible for that region all needs to go jail...

Just watch the video.. Hamas was just having a free time , capturing and killing Israeli lives like fowl..
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Truthday: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2023
brightDdon:

Wait till this time tomorrow

Or don't worry I'll call your attention to the scores by this time tomorrow.

300 out of 6.5m dead already.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by liasmiram2567: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

In fact the number of Isreali casualties is 350.Nothing worst can be done by the Isreali government that it has not done before .You can't push a goat to the wall and it won't turn back The Isreali excesses are too much.You descrate the Palestinian holy places, occupied their land , restrict their movement,assasinate them,turn their country into the largest prison in the world because they cannot Move out of their country without Isreali government approval nothing can come in without Isreali government approval.They can't fish in the waters - what is that if not imprisonment.The blockade has been on since 2007.The Western world are one. They support Apartheid Isreal against the Palestinian people.Isreal and the west control the media,world economy and infact have firm grip on the leadership of the majority of the countries of the world.Diplomacy has not yielded any positive result.Several agreement have been signed with no results.Isreal continue to build illegal settlement on Palestinian land without the USA and its allied bating an eyelid.THE OPPRESSION IS NOT BEARABLE.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by henrimoto(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

How is the first one possible? Is it the MOSSAD that shoot those missiles from the Hamas zone in Palestine?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by henrimoto(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
😆😆😆 ... Where them be dey that time? ..ok... They are well equiped now, abi ?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by henrimoto(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Offpointng:

You spoke my mind exactly. Cuz attacks that are not up to this are known ahead of time and countered. Besides, it's known Mossad have spies in and around most of the terror groups in bordering states like Jordan, Lebanon and the likes dishing out Intels to Mossad all the times. Most definitely they know of this attack but did nothing intentionally

Israel want the world to see reasons why they need to keep decimating the Palestinians
.. This is a better logical reasoning than the main comment you quoted.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Katsuki: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Why didn’t the lord stop the thousands of misfiled?

I could swear Jerusalem wasn't actually Arab land
Abi I no read bible well 🤔
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Amaggedon:
isreal is a jewish nation and not islamic, the affiliation with christianity is jesus christ who himself was born a jew .
So he was born a Jew and then he became he became what exactly? What was his religion ?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Katsuki:

I could swear Jerusalem wasn't actually Arab land
Abi I no read bible well 🤔
I read it in Peter Pan and Spiderman that Jerusalem was indian, my fairytale book and yours have equal authority on this field.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Katsuki: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

I read it in Peter Pan and Spiderman that Jerusalem was indian, my fairytale book and yours have equal authority on this field.
Sure
Whatever you say 🤷‍♀️
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
@meinemutter

Am I the emotional one, or is it you ?
It seems you can't even correctly read what you are quoting.

I said:
"You confuse everything.
It is legal in America to print a fake diploma, however submitting a fake diploma is still considered fraud in the USA.
And even if you were right (but you are wrong), the Nigerian law doesn't allow you to submit a fake diploma. Nigerian law considers as fake a diploma which is not issued by the university.
A diploma which is not issued by your university is fake according to any country in this world ! Not authentic !"

And you replied:
"It is legal in America. Tinubu did not submit it to any ‘INEC’ in America but to our own INEC.
You are not a Nigerian judge.
Wait for judgement from court. That’s simple. What you are doing is called PREJUDICE.
Don’t be emotional so that you won’t be heart-broken.
A lot of you have been disappointed always because you quickly tilt towards one side.
Check the website I shared with you. You will see that designing your own certificate is allowed in the US.
Your last sentence shows the region which you come. You have kept loosing out on all schemes of things because you don’t try to be objective.
Too sentimental and emotional."

It seems you can't read. Read what I wrote again, and if you are looking for websites, here is one
https://www.phonydiploma.com/buy-fake-USA-college-university-diplomas-and-transcripts.aspx

As I said, it is legal to print and buy fake diplomas in the USA, but you submitting fake diplomas in an official setting while pretending they are real is a case of fraud anywhere in this world (including the USA). Either way, as I already stated, you are making an illogical argument, Nigeria is not the USA, so even if in the USA, you could legally submit dipolmas which Nigerian law considers fake, tinubu submitted his fake diploma in Nigeria and it is Nigeria's law which takes effect in Nigeria, not USA law.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

So he was born a Jew and then he became he became what exactly? What was his religion ?
People followed his teaching and way of life which you have as christians(christ like) today. He preach peace and love
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MeineMutter: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:
@meinemutter

Am I the emotional one, or is it you ?
It seems you can't even correctly read what you are quoting.

I said:
"You confuse everything.
It is legal in America to print a fake diploma, however submitting a fake diploma is still considered fraud in the USA.
And even if you were right (but you are wrong), the Nigerian law doesn't allow you to submit a fake diploma. Nigerian law considers as fake a diploma which is not issued by the university.
A diploma which is not issued by your university is fake according to any country in this world ! Not authentic !"

And you replied:
"

Deal with it.

If you like, highlight my monicker with the whole paint in the world.

You are emotionally attached to the certificate saga.

Free your mind, young man and wait for the judges to interpret. Are you this da.ft?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Amaggedon:
People followed his teaching and way of life which you have as christians(christ like) today. He preach peace and love
So basically he was ghandi minus the racism.
But ghandi had a religion, what was Jesus's?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

Deal with it.

If you like, highlight my monicker with the whole paint in the world.

You are emotionally attached to the certificate saga.

Free your mind, young man and wait for the judges to interpret. Are you this da.ft?
I don't need a judge to tell me how to use my brain, I went to school to develop my brain for a reason.
It seems to be a habit with you Nigerians to always accuse people of being emotional. Perhaps you don't know what the expression means. You see, I presented you with logical arguments, that is the opposite of being emotional. You however, you have made it clear that in this matter, logic doesn't matter and even reading skills don't matter. You are the emotional one here.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MSGAMBLE9: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
You are a hypocrite... criticising Fulanis in same sentence while exalting aparthied Israeli shows how ignorance you are....

How is aparthied Israeli that steal peoples ancestral land different from Fulanis.... so-called civilians armee with automatic rifle, shame.

Nigerians don't Read Sha.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MeineMutter: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

I don't need a judge to tell me how to use my brain, I went to school to develop my brain for a reason.
It seems to be a habit with you Nigerians to always accuse people of being emotional. Perhaps you don't know what the expression means. You see, I presented you with logical arguments, that is the opposite of being emotional. You however, you have made it clear that in this matter, logic doesn't matter and even reading skills don't matter. You are the emotional one here.

I could see the kind of school you attended and the kind of brain you have.

Raising CSU certificate issues in an Israeli-Hamas thread.

Shows you are still pained.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

in an Israeli-Hamas thread.

Shows you are still pained.
Or perhaps I was banned from the other thread ?
You never seem to use your brain. You are all emotions.
https://www.phonydiploma.com/buy-fake-USA-college-university-diplomas-and-transcripts.aspx

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MeineMutter: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Or perhaps I was banned from the other thread ?
You never seem to use your brain. You are all emotions.

Why won’t you be barred? Since you always write and pouring out your emotions in a bitter way.

Try to be objective. The pendulum cannot always swing in your direction.

Going off tangent again.

Did Tinubu tell you he bought his own on that site you quoted?

Check the site I sent to you. It’s a recognized third party vendor site when you can buy your cert.

You would see they never used the word ‘FAKE’ on the site.

Ish.

Bye. Deal with your ag.ony of being a looser always.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

Why won’t you be barred? Since you always write and pouring out your emotions in a bitter way.

Try to be objective. The pendulum cannot always swing in your direction.

Going off tangent again.

Did Tinubu tell you he bought his own on that site you quoted?

Check the site I sent to you. It’s a recognized third party vendor site when you can buy your cert.

You would see they never used the word ‘FAKE’ on the site.

Ish.

Bye. Deal with your ag.ony of being a looser always.
You still don't get it.
Each university has a contract with a high end printing company (just one) which prints its diplomas. You can't just go to a printing company of your choosing and ask them to print your diploma. (That would be a fake diploma)
There is a process. Here is CSU's process below. You fill the form and pay the money and CSU sends you your diploma.

What is difficult to understand in this ? You don't in any way get in contact with the company which prints diplomas for CSU! And you don't go to a printing company of your choosing to print your diploma! That would be a fake diploma like that printed from that company I showed you.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2023

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MeineMutter: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

You still don't get it.
Each university has a contract with a high end printing company (just one) which prints its diplomas. You can't just go to a printing company of your choosing and ask them to print your diploma. (That would be a fake diploma)
There is a process. Here is CSU's process below. You fill the form and pay the money and CSU sends you your diploma.

What is difficult to understand in this ? You don't in any way get in contact with the company which prints diplomas for CSU! And you don't go to a printing company of your choosing to print your diploma! That would be a fake diploma like that printed from that company I showed you.

The pdf form you shared is for reprinting of certificate and such reprint may not be exactly the way it was issued to you years ago because the uni could have changed its layout etc.

If you don’t want a reprint from your uni, you are free to contact a third party printer. It is allowed, which was, what I guess, Tinubu did.

Diploma certificate is considered ceremonial in the US. They lay more emphasis on academic transcript which shows your score in each courses. This is like our own report card.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

The pdf form you shared is for reprinting of certificate and such reprint may not be exactly the way it was issued to you years ago because the uni could have changed its layout etc.

If you don’t want a reprint from your uni, you are free to contact a third party printer. It is allowed, which was, what I guess, Tinubu did.

Diploma certificate is considered ceremonial in the US. They lay more emphasis on academic transcript which shows your score in each courses. This is like our own report card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj_wNEkXai8?si=hriPjWxJjNhR0FVD

You are refusing to understand on purpose.
You confuse several things:
1. It is 100% legal to buy a fake diploma in the USA
2. Only your university can issue you a real diploma, not a printing company of your choosing.
3. When you lose your original diploma, you have no other choice but to get a replacement diploma, you don't get to go to a printing company of your choosing and print a look alike diploma (that would be a fake diploma). No, you fill forms and you pay the fee, everything arrives at the desk of the registrar of your university who records it and gives an order to the printing company to print or not to print.
4. You are being deliberately dumb.
5. I keep showing you how wrong you are only for you to repeat the same exact mistake. Diplomas are official documents everywhere in the world, as seen in this video, people do get arrested in the USA for using fake diplomas ! And again, nigeria is not the USA, Nigerian law prevails in Nigeria!
And again, the process when you lose your diploma and you earned it from the CSU is to fill the form below and pay the fee, then CSU will send you your diploma !

(@stricker321 @phemray), check what I posted on this page about the fake diploma of tinubu, I was banned by some Yoruba moderators from posting on relevant threads.)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
@MeineMutter,
An other case of diploma fraud in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrkfX_OWco?si=ALcXX-_hZQvXHUAA
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by MeineMutter: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj_wNEkXai8?si=hriPjWxJjNhR0FVD

You are refusing to understand on purpose.
You confuse several things:
1. It is 100% legal to buy a fake diploma in the USA
2. Only your university can issue you a real diploma, not a printing company of your choosing.
3. When you lose your original diploma, you have no other choice but to get a replacement diploma, you don't get to go to a printing company of your choosing and print a look alike diploma (that would be a fake diploma). No, you fill forms and you pay the fee, everything arrives at the desk of the registrar of your university who records it and gives an order to the printing company to print or not to print.
4. You are being deliberately dumb.
5. I keep showing you how wrong you are only for you to repeat the same exact mistake. Diplomas are official documents everywhere in the world, as seen in this video, people do get arrested in the USA for using fake diplomas ! And again, nigeria is not the USA, Nigerian law prevails in Nigeria!
And again, the process when you lose your diploma and you earned it from the CSU is to fill the form below and pay the fee, then CSU will send you your diploma !

Chief Dumbmaster.

That’s if you want a reprint from your uni. I still maintain my point. If you don’t want a reprint from uni, you can contact third party for that.

Where we should have blamed Tinubu is: since he knew he was taking the certificate to Nigeria and Nigeria believes in anything that comes from a uni, Tinubu should have applied for a reprinted copy from his uni rather than from a third party company.
He may also believe everything goes in Nigeria and that the level of verification may not be deeper because he is influential.

All in all, prima facie, Tinubu didn’t forge any diploma according to American law.

But let’s wait for our legal interpretation on that singular act, as would be decided in a court of law.

Don’t let us be emotional or judgmental.

Many things of law defy the law of common sense.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

Chief Dumbmaster.

I give up talking to you, you have a thick scall, nothing enters. You just can't learn, no matter how many evidences I provide, you are locked into your predetermined conclusion.

Let us avoid each other now.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
@phemray: you need to understand that "3rd party" is a coded word for company under contract with the university print the university's diplomas. It is just one company and the order to print the diploma must come from the registrar's office and the request for the printing lust be registered by the registrar's office. The "3rd party" doesn't operate the printing of diploma independently from the university whose diploma is being printed.
Again, the "3rd party" is a company which has been awarded a contract to print the diplomas of the university. With what I already said, you have it all.

By the way, the presidency of the university has to sign every real diploma of the university.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by motayoayinde: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
drnoel:

Actually Hamas is going to be annihilated after this. History has shown how Israel takes care of these kind of things. Complete destruction of the enemy.
Israel has been preparing for this for ages, the attack may have been surprised but the initiative never left Israel. Their counter would be bloody for every lives they have lost so far

THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND INSHA ALLAH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.