Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (46998 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

So in your head, "archeological artefacts" prove that these people who migrated from Europe and America descend from the mythical "Jews" of 2000 years ago ?
And the people whom they let there do not ?
You guys make me tired with your logic.
I watched an interview some years back, an American tourist asked about 10 different Palestinian the meaning of the word PALESTINE non of them know what it means.
Palestine is just a mission to obliterate Israel from their land by the ANTISEMITISTS!.
NOTHING MORE AND UN KNOWS THIS THAT'S WHY IT NEVER RECOGNISED PALESTINE AS A COUNTRY!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

I watched an interview some years back, an American tourist asked about 10 different Palestinian the meaning of the word PALESTINE non of them know what it means.
Palestine is just a mission to obliterate Israel from their land by the ANTISEMITISTS!.
NOTHING MORE AND UN KNOWS THIS THAT'S WHY IT NEVER RECOGNISED PALESTINE AS A COUNTRY!.
You are a fanatic and your fanatic hysteria has driven logic away from your brain. What you just said made 0 sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Ah, so now after quoting an untraceable screenshot, you are now quoting a "Google search" which itself is quoting Wikipedia?
Are you 12 years old ?
Typical antisemitic people like you are always adamant!.

Here's the link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_name_Palestine#:~:text=In%20the%20early%202nd%20century,Bar%20Kokhba%20revolt%20in%20135.

Stop lying bobo, plethora of historical sources are there!.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:33am On Oct 08, 2023
VV
smokinloud:

Even Judea was Jews territory and archeological artefacts are there to prove that. It was never an Arab territory. Stop telling unfounded lies!.
Judea is a variant word of Judah which is the root word for JEWS. Judah is an ancestor of the Israelis just like Oduah is a Yoruba ancestor.
So in your head, "archeological artefacts" prove that these people who migrated from Europe and America descend from the mythical "Jews" of 2000 years ago ?
And the people whom they met there (in Palestine) do not ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Typical antisemitic people like you are always adamant!.

Here's the link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_name_Palestine#:~:text=In%20the%20early%202nd%20century,Bar%20Kokhba%20revolt%20in%20135.

Stop lying bobo!.
And now, you've finally promoted yourself to quoting Wikipedia. Wake me up when you start quoting actual hysterical documents. It seems it might take a while. Keep your evolution going.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

You are a fanatic and your fanatic hysteria has driven logic away from your brain. What you just said made 0 sense.
You've resorted to ad hominem; attacking the person you're having a discourse with instead of addressing the issue. It is well shar SHALOM!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

You've resorted to ad hominem;
I do not know what this means. You talk like a fanatic and you say things which make no sense, I point it out.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:
VV

And the people whom they met there do not ?
🤣😂😁 SO, YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF ISRAEL EXODUS THAN THE HISTORIANS?!.
I HATE DEBATING MUSLIMS ON THIS TOPIC SWEARS!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

I do not know what this means. You talk like a fanatic and you say things which make no sense, I point it out.
You are only following a muslim dogma. You've been indoctrinated to question everything about others but never question your own sources. Whoever question Islam is dead you know!. But muslims can question anything about others belief.
Shalom!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:43am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

🤣😂😁 SO, YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF ISRAEL EXODUS THAN THE HISTORIANS?!.
I HATE DEBATING MUSLIMS ON THIS TOPIC SWEARS!.
So now, I am a Muslim. Your logic is implacable. Soon you will tell me the colour of my shoes and the names of my siblings.
You can't even pretend to have any logic.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

So now, I am a Muslim. Your logic is implacable. Soon you will tell me the colour of my shoes and the names of my siblings.
You can't even pretend to have any logic.
I know when I debate with a muslim from just a liberal and open minded person. You've just shown yourself. Your reaction gave you out!.
😂🤣😁
Shalom!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ChristCee: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2023
PHYTECH:

Mumu. Let me show you small
You seem to be the fool.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

I know when I debate with a muslim from just a liberal and open minded person. You've just shown yourself. Your reaction gave you out!.
😂🤣😁
Shalom!.
Well, I hope you can Google logic and get yourself some logic from Wikipedia.
Thanks for making me discover that I am a Muslim, I never knew, perhaps I can go and start teaching islam to Muslims now, who knows, I will tell them some random guy from nairaland baptised me as Muslim, that should work.
Wikipedia please give this guy logic.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ChristCee: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
You mean terrorists all around the world? Last time I checked there are Muslims in Israel and Turkey is still a NATO member. Only terrorists not 'muslims' would do what ur insinuating. Mind you Iran and Saudi Arabia are bitter enemies.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Willie2015: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.

Make we siddon dey look
With Hamas holding hostages...
Bros dem go see shege pro max...
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by jayworld15(m): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The dancing jews of 9/11 comes to mind.

Did you read the news now?

Israel says "she's at war with Gaza"
Israel promise "massive vengeance"
Pentagon says "Israel will defend itself"

It means massive sacrifices to the god of war... It was a massive Palestinian mistake. I won't pity them if a million of them are killed.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 2:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Well, I hope you can Google logic and get yourself some logic from Wikipedia.
Thanks for making me discover that I am a Muslim, I never knew, perhaps I can go and start teaching islam to Muslims now, who knows, I will tell them some random guy from nairaland baptised me as Muslim, that should work.
Wikipedia please give this guy logic.
Typical muslim guy playing taqiyyah!.
What historical work have you read?!.
Wikipedia gave you a plethora of historical references but your own opinion seems to be superior!.
😂🤣😁
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 2:34am On Oct 08, 2023
jayworld15:

Did you read the news now?

Israel says "she's at war with Gaza"
Israel promise "massive vengeance"
Pentagon says "Israel will defend itself"

It means massive sacrifices to the god of war... It was a massive Palestinian mistake. I won't pity them if a million of them are killed.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!.
HAMAS will beg Israel as usual and Netanyahu will forgive them and they will cohabit again then after like 8 months HAMAS will strike Israel again and the cycle continues on and on!.
I don't think there's grave consequences this time around na just as usual!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by waldigit: 2:34am On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67040221
I only hope the world would not start screaming too loud when retaliation reports start flowing around. I see a near annihilation repraisal attack in next 2 days.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Typical muslim guy playing taqiyyah!.
What historical work have you read?!.
Wikipedia gave you a plethora of historical references but your own opinion seems to be superior!.
😂🤣😁
Some nairalanders say I'm an igbo, you say I'm a Muslim, perhaps soon someone will say I'm Chinese.
Look, Wikipedia is supposed to help you do your research, it is not supposed to be your research ! Those references, you say Wikipedia has, you are supposed to go through them and present your research only when you have done it and have historical documents to back your claims. But again, you could just be lazy and quote whatever is written on Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Some nairalanders say I'm an igbo, you say I'm a Muslim, perhaps soon someone will say I'm Chinese.
Look, Wikipedia is supposed to help you do your research, it is not supposed to be your research ! Those references, you say Wikipedia has, you are supposed to go through them and present your research only when you have done it and have historical documents to back your claims. But again, you could just be lazy and quote whatever is written on Wikipedia.
Why are you like this?!.
There are plethora of historical sources to the article on Wikipedia.
Let me help you a bit.

. 78: Pliny the Elder, Natural History, Volume 1, Book V: Chapter 13:

"Next to these countries Syria occupies the coast, once the greatest of lands, and distinguished by many names; for the part which joins up to Arabia was formerly called Palaestina, Judaea, Coele,[c] and Phoenice. The country in the interior was called Damascena, and that further on and more to the south, Babylonia.";

IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR EMOTIONS ARE SUPERIOR TO HISTORY THEN SHALOM!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Dmama1991: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Edusouls:
bro leave religious beliefs God is not a partial God he won’t fight for any Isreal, Isreal have murdered thousands of Palestine civilians over the years while their evil western supporters kept mute and turned a blind eye to their carnage, Abby Palestines no be human beings? Isreal is paying heavily for their sins, after this Isreal won’t be same again forever, they would go down and God won’t even look at them
what of the once your Muslim people have murdered all over the world head slammers

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO PLINY WAS I'M SURE YOU KNOW JOSEPHUS AND THIS IS AN HISTORICAL REFERENCE FROM JOSEPHUS ON WIKIPEDIA.

c. 94: Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews: "...these Antiquities contain what hath been delivered down to us from the original creation of man, until the twelfth year of the reign of Nero, as to what hath befallen us Jews, as well is Egypt as in Syria, and in Palestine."
NB: I'VE READ MANY OF PLINY'S LETTERS AND I AM VAST KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ANTIQUITY THAN YOU!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 2:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HISTORY INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING DOGMAS. IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 3:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

THIS IS ANOTHER HISTORICAL REFERENCE ON THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE FROM THE ANTIQUITIES BY JOSEPHUS.

c. 94: Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews: "...the children of Mesraim, being eight in number, possessed the country from Gaza to Egypt, though it retained the name of one only, the Philistim; for the Greeks call part of that country Palestine."

BUT SEEMS YOUR EMOTIONS ARE SUPERIOR TO HISTORY!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 3:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Edusouls:
bro leave religious beliefs God is not a partial God he won’t fight for any Isreal, Isreal have murdered thousands of Palestine civilians over the years while their evil western supporters kept mute and turned a blind eye to their carnage, Abby Palestines no be human beings? Isreal is paying heavily for their sins, after this Isreal won’t be same again forever, they would go down and God won’t even look at them
Look at this one o!. Do you think Palestine have power to wage war on Israel?!.
If not for Iran sponsoring them they would not even try to attack Israel!.
Israel are loving people that's why they allow Palestine to do their business in their territory.
If not that Palestinians live in Israel HAMAS would not have had any chance of attacking Israel.
It's the soft spot that Israel have that they are taking advantage of!.
Israel will destroy the whole of Palestine within 24 hours if they want to!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 3:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Emilo:

Someone mentioned in BBC just now that over 10 years Israel has killed over 400 Palestines and nobody did anything. Israel need to come down from their high horse and begin to talk of real peace deal. My Palestine friend here in Canada explained a lot to me.
Do Palestines want peace?!.
Peace to Palestines means the middle east without the Jews!.
Israel would have to vacate the land to have peace with them and that's not possible!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by EleweNjewe: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2023
shocked

ARA nnkan Gaza

Gaza eje loju bi T’Abacha

Ibae baddo

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Abuloma80(f): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

OYA TRAVEL GO THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO AND GIVE THEM A HELPING HAND TO SHOW YOUR SHARE HATRATE OF THE OTHER RELIGION. GO BACK TO HISTORY AND READ WHAT BROTHER ABOUT THIS TODAY AND SEE WHO ARE THE CAUSE WHO LOST SO MUCH, BEYOND HUMAN ENDURANCE!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BALLOSKI: 3:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
some fools put foolish posts out because they know little or nothing about this crisis. They're just emotional and showing Nigerian stupidity through the lens of religious bias.

They want Palestinians to give up their freedoms up to the occupiers - they don't care about their lives anymore. They have lived in open prison all their lives and prefer to die than live like cowards.

Some idiots feel Ukraine should get support, but Palestinians shouldn't breath. Smh

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by victorclean(f): 3:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Who are the original owners of the land the land before the birth of prophet Muhammad?

Aremson14:

The United Nations called it theirs… And common sense tells you.u can’t go to a place and sack it’s resident when they are not animals

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.