Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (46964 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
T
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by jeeqaa7(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel needed a reason to smite hammas

6 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BobbieZion(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel will clap back...

5 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by siraj1402(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Not talking does not means we are not current.
Whoever is supporting the establishment of Biafra state but against Palestine stand on their own will have his or her neck break God willing.
How can you occupied someone's land and make living so difficult for them and think your own children will have a sound sleep?
This is just the beginning at least Israel says this has never happened in their live and was forced to close all institutions across the nation with Hamas infiltrated their so called land. Tenants calling landlord a stranger in his own home. Hamas currently engaging Israels soldiers in 15 locations on Israel land and lot of their soldiers taken into captive.
Only Israels are afraid to die not those who has been victimised to the extend of not seen anything valuable in life again.
Coming days will unveil a lot of things.
Quote me and I will respond accordingly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Eriokanmi: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Anything made by man will always fail.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by DrAda(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Urheadmaster:
"War" "Huh* what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Good one. Love the song especially the version by Chris Tuckercheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D9PloXs-hc?si=VoxA409L6NSfMRHo
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LAXconfidential(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
except the Lord watches over the city....

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew this elderly woman was calling on same God that watches over the city.

For days, her deep agony in her cry unto her God and her deep faith that God was actually listening to her cry in this video kept troubling my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw
Fear women o! The deep cry unto God of a woman in deep agony is powerful.

I pray that both sides will stop the killings.

This idiot keeps reposting this video make e for be like say their useless god get power. Well, the death toll in Gaza is currently at 289. I guess your god didn't calculate his own loss grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by tempest01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you are well read, you will know that Mossad and the CIA knew of this attack.

They just let it happen so that they will take back international sympathy from Palestine and then crush them.

The threat is not from Gaza. The threat is other Arab countries taking advantage and attacking from the north. Or Coming together to face Israel.

8 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Goldymafia: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67040221
keep the same energy when isreal retailate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AntiChristian: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na plan work just like 9-11!

Give a dog a bad name....

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Beverages: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Do you know how much it costs to secure a single iron dome?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by viodemus: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is a lesson that should be learnt beyond the great state of Israel. They got too relaxed. They were looking for friendship from where they should not have. A mistake happening with a similar logic of it's kind, happening in Nigeria.

A great tribe in the southern part of Nigeria, should sharpen their strategy. Never embrace terrorism, but be prepared for tribalist terrorism. It is obvious that the hijackers of Nigeria and the genocidal tribalist plot, will not change but get intense.

The great region in the southern part of Nigeria, should not be comfortable in tribal oppressive condition, - this is different from what is happening in the middle east; force for a better condition, not terrorism, but do not sit back and get massacred due to tribe and religion.

This lack of foresight from the israelis are uncommon and will be a lesson for decades. Some systematic tribalist in Nigeria are faking western Christian alliance by claiming to be on their side, meanwhile, they are praying and hoping for those countries to fall from strength. A great region in the southern part of Nigeria, should strengthen diplomatically and strategically. We should remind the western countries that those country hijackers are not different from those in Niger. Matter of fact, they are cut from the same cloth; We need to remind them that this a milk down scheme. If Nigeria is serious in their partnership, then let those foreign places be allowed to keep their airforce in Ebonyi, their technical head quarters in Anambra or imo, and the business teams in anywhere in the SE or akwa ibom or cross Rivers.

I will clarify and extend my opinions at a later time. Am tired at this time.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Morbeta11(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
What if they got the intelligence and deliberately left them to play into their plans so that they will have no excuse not to wipe them out in totality, in as much there must be casualties of war. As far as am concern, no one is stopping them from wiping out hamas and retaking new territories. They have already cut off electricity supply to gaza...only God knows what will happen this nite.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AntiChristian: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
tempest01:
If you are well read, you will know that Mossad and the CIA knew of this attack.

They just let it happen so that they will take back international sympathy from Palestine and then crush them.

The threat is not from Gaza. The threat is other Arab countries taking advantage and attacking from the north. Or Coming together to face Israel.

But they didn't know about 9-11 in their dormot?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by EmmaLege: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Damn cry
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ebenholer2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:
Every thing na mostly guess work..

I hope u didn’t create this post to mock their intelligence, then claim God is the greatest intelligence?

Even God couldn’t detect or stop it..

Even God can’t stop man..

Man is your true adversary not even demons..
Our problems are 99% humans…

You have heretical perspective honestly…mark my word you are going to experience God in upcoming week and know of his sovereignty.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by adekennis(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
Israel is doing down

Pls where can i watch the videos
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by kingthreat(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
When Israel start their own, make nobody call United Nations ooo. This is an act of war.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ehikwe22: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

Could it be that Hama's didn't kill people indiscriminately?

Air defence system doesn't work in this scenario when militants are on ground
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LAXconfidential(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
sotall:

Good.
I hope you will also have the will in the coming days to post the deaths and destruction of Palestine by Israel.
Truthday na headslamming mohamadin terrorist. They're all exposing themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by tempest01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

But they didn't know about 9-11 in their dormot?

These are agencies that were empowered after 911.

Be very sure that CIA and Mossad knew of this attack.

If you’ve read on how they operate, this involved way too many people and planning that these guys and even Russia would have gotten the intelligence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by annayawchee: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
They deliberately allowed this attack to gain sympathy and justification to Bleep hamas up again.
They will invade and occupy Gaza again and the Arab and Muslim world will only wail and pray for Gaza on X.

Dem dey craze.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Racoon(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Trust Israel to pay back with no mercy.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Boldideas: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:

This idiot keeps reposting this video make e for be like say their useless god get power. Well, the death toll in Gaza is currently at 289. I guess your god didn't calculate his own loss grin

Hmmmmmmn It is God that you're mocking publicly like this, your disgrace will also be made public. Write it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Eriokanmi: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
except the Lord watches over the city....

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew this elderly woman was calling on same God that watches over the city.

For days, her deep agony in her cry unto her God and her deep faith that God was actually listening to her cry in this video kept troubling my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw
Fear women o! The deep cry unto God of a woman in deep agony is powerful.

I pray that both sides will stop the killings.
Sadly, she'd cry more this time cos the casualty was so much. I hope Istrael would use diplomacy instead of retaliating with attacks cos it would be too deadly. I mean it would go far

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by paskal16: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Corn247:

Make una dey deceive una selves, thousands of Israeli are with their makers right now while uncountable abducted. Even their general is not spared from abduction.
stop making up figures from the comfort of your thatched roof hut
You don’t know better than those giving out the figures there in Israel opolo angry

6 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LAXconfidential(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Boldideas:

Hmmmmmmn It is God that you're mocking publicly like this, your disgrace will also be made public. Write it down.
I'm mocking the demon allah, not the Almighty GOD. Allah is not God.

8 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Rebuke: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.

But Muslims all over the world are sitting down right now enjoying the attack on Israel, right? Btw, yhu seem very excited about the attack.

Well, we will remind yhu in the coming days.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.

i aggre with you

i have a question, why did Palestine attack isreal?

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Gandrova: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Roboto11:

Which rapture?

Beer parlour rapture cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Hananfine: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel has been killing Palestinian on a daily basis. Imprisoned children and women.
Taking over Palestinian houses and handed over to the settlers.
Deny Palestinian water and land to farm.

Even if God is with you , you don't take God for granted. God hate injustice.

Israel has been committing war crime against Palestinian.

I pray God almighty settled the two brothers and see reason to live in peace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by hamouston91(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Work of international politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.