Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47006 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Bands: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
except the Lord watches over the city....

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew this elderly woman was calling on same God that watches over the city.

For days, her deep agony in her cry unto her God and her deep faith that God was actually listening to her cry in this video kept troubling my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw
Fear women o! The deep cry unto God of a woman in deep agony is powerful.

I pray that both sides will stop the killings.
since it only this thing you have been posting
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ComptonGee: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
What a hypocritic world! When Israel was killing Palestinians and taking their lands in illegal settlement, none of these Western countries condemned Israel but now that Palestinians are fighting back then everyone is crying and they're automatically the terrorists but Israeli illegal settlers are not.
There's monopoly of violence no more!
The whole world is fighting Russia for invading Ukraine but praising Israel for invading Palestine. How hypocritical!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
The Dome was overwhelmed. But Israel I know, is going bloody against Gaza tonight
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by UncleKoboko: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

DEATH TO ÌSREAL!

I know so many ignorant black slave nonentity monkeys won't like this cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin cheesy
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by LikeAking: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
ebenholer2:

You have heretical perspective honestly…mark my word you are going to experience God in upcoming week and know of his sovereignty.

Abeg rest!!

Good that can’t stop missiles landing and abductions in his own land..
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Wizardslayer: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Someone deliberately set a trap for you knowing fully well it's exactly what you wish for and you stupidly jump into the trap, and you start praising yourself thinking you're wise.

Israel will in the nearest future occupy more of so called Palestinian lands and then kill them in thousands with nobody across the world showing concern except their fellow terrorists wailing and crying for help.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by prinsam30: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
u people are here fighting over other people's palava, una own palava dey there dey look straight into una people eyes, make una dey plat

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Rostikol: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i don't see the possibility of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

THE HIGHLIGHTED is what is going on.

Anyone who thinks the Israelis were ''caught unawares'' by this, has drank the koolaid.

Hamas itself is an Israeli - remote controlled outfit.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by descartes400: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Assuming but not conceding that you are right it makes the case worse for Palestinians and associated Islamic sympathisers because it is only a pyrrhic 'victory'.

Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them would join Satan in hell in a matter of days. The entity known as Palestine would be obliterated.

The Gates of Hell are now wide open, longing to admit the lost souls of Islamic terrorist-leaning irritants from Palestine and beyond.

The Palestinians are used to it with Israeli army killing and bombing Palestinians virtually every day the Israelis thinks they are safe under their iron dome defense and their patriot missiles. The Palestinians do not even have a conventional army and yet have caused severe damages to the security architecture of the apartheid nation. The Israelis should be afraid.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.

all this your politics dosent apply to isreal but i wont debate this

isreal be like zombie na go dem hear

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Greenfaces: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Assuming but not conceding that you are right it makes the case worse for Palestinians and associated Islamic sympathisers because it is only a pyrrhic 'victory'.

Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them would join Satan in hell in a matter of days. The entity known as Palestine would be obliterated.

The Gates of Hell are now wide open, longing to admit the lost souls of Islamic terrorist-leaning irritants from Palestine and beyond.
Israel is America's lap dog. What a shame that a country as big and strong as America is indirectly killing Palestinians in their land and you are celebrating it. The same you guys were crying foul when Russia took the fields against Ukraine.

The baffling part is in how Russia challenged these same world powers to dare "support " Ukraine physically the same way they're supporting Israel against a weaker Palestine and none did. USA even went the extra mile to send zelensky a support message " you're doing a great job". Is that the same kind of support they offered Israel all this while against Palestine? This is just a case of oppression and hatred for the middle East and unfortunately by people who mostly don't even know the cause or roots of this conflicts. They only jump in to make comments in support of Israel as long as the victims are Muslims. You think the Jews recognise you too? You think they will welcome you Africans to their land?

Even Americans are tired of the parasitic needs of George bushes spoiled baby. They're holding twitter spaces to decry their governments decisions to fund wars and conflicts in climes they have no business with really. They're the ones really interfering in the affairs of others they deem weak and avoid the war mongers. Why is Palestine a problem today and North Korea is not? Or even Russia? The answer is clear. One dog will bite and the other will bark. So they choose to kill the barking dog and avoid the biting one. China has become a world power today from minding their business, standing for justice and pursuing world and technological advancement schemes, while USA has reduced itself to a sorry state of debating who is a boy and who is a girl. Shame on you for supporting this mess.

Palestinians are still the heroes here. Their lands were occupied, international Court ruled in their favour. Apart from your sheer lopsided judgment and sheer hate for Muslims, what are you really accusing Palestinians of doing?

Their greatest crime was giving refuge to the jews when evert other nation of the world turned them down after World War 2 where they were slaughterd by Germany and all other nations of the world. Shame on you and any one who supports this injustice.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by almarthins(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHYTECH:

Mumu. Let me show you small

Hamas knows this lead to a blood bath, and the went ahead because alah will reward them for killing. Both hamas and Israelis are both murderous criminals.

Let me tell you, Palestinian will end up paying more for this hamas miscalculation. Many innocent will be for an idea which will no longer mean anything beyond this existence.

Hope you stay glue to your device and see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by RichAbujaGuy: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i don't see the possibility of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

Kudos to your parents, teachers, school masters, and professors for your excellent thinking power!

6 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by UncleKoboko: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
Lol
Ọr dẹ
Keep fooling yourself in your ignorance as a nonentity that you are cheesy
Less than 100 indeed
And you think Hamas will fold it's harm when Isreal is taking vengeance?
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Hananfine: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Khyrvxjzy post=126263686]

i aggre with you

i have a question, why did Palestine attack isreal?[/quote

Israel has been killing Palestinian on daily basis. The house your father build and live in for 100 yrs , just wake up and being chase out and handed over your house to Israel settler. Then sleeping on the street.
Israel block water to Palestinian.
Aresting children and women imprisoned them without charges.

Israel over do do is not good. Because the western and European supporting Israel doesn't Israel can use their brains.
Look at how they killed that journalist last year, nothing happened. But that happened in Russia , America would have been shouting and threatening sanctions

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

My brother, thank God Israel doesn't like 'long thing'. We will be alive to see how things unfold in the coming days and weeks at best. This is not the mumu Russia - Ukraine 'indefinitum' fiasco.

Make we dey look.

d guy is talking about Russian and arab vs west so isreal wont do anything, isreal that is already launching rocket

before now the war is hit and run i mean the using of rocket, i now want isreal to carry soldiers go attack Palestine capital let it be full blown war. nawa for isreal sef
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by cl0r0x: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israeli deaths are 300 now, deaths from the wounded.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
The Dome was overwhelmed. But Israel I know, is going bloody against Gaza tonight
That’s the truth.. Except a miracle happens… I was trying to understand why Hamas would do this, an d I thought Hamas feels as Israel is feeling tonight… Hamas threw everything they’ve got. Unfortunately it is the civilians that would pay the price. One would expect human beings to be above fighting over a piece of land. So much for the civilization to conquer the secrete of the universe
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Emilo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

You guys just open mouth talk nonsense. Israel is to be blame for all these. U come into people lands, take their land and make them prisoners. Since Israel has been killing Palestine what has the West done. Now every media is making noise shouting terrorists. Hamas are fighting for the survival of their people. Israel sees themselves as small god. This war will continue for 500 years until Israel and the world address “Israel Occupation”

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by nafisu: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
The mossad is not invisible neither are their operatives super human, when captured they give out information just as most Humans would. If I remember correctly there's still a documentary as of last year or so when mossad infiltrated a school in Turkey and tried to get a student to join, the dude turned on those agents, with the help of the turkish intelligence unit, they hacked their phones listened in on every call and arrested every single member down to their hide out. Lol the ones they didn't know the agents spilled. Mossad is out of the question, it is how they will react keeping in mind Iran is actually using Hamas to test e.g the trials last year on the iron Dome, this time around they hit harder. I suspect it is merely a front for a much bigger attack to come

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by sammysmiles(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
talk2hb1:
This is Intelligence failure, Mossad is a renowned effective spy agency globally.
How did not have this knowledge baffles the world.
4get those people they know what they are doing. It's all scripted. The Mossad claimed that they were taken by surprise. How does that even make sense?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Osanoghodua1: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Are you kidding me! Mossad usually help secure European nations from terrorist attacks through timely intelligence sharing. Mossad has Intel everywhere even among the militants cartel. They may have allowed this to happen in other to crush them and take more territories. Or God decided to allow it for some end time prophesy. Iran may be tempted to directly join the war and this will mean end to the Islamic regime and their nuclear programs. Don't play with Israel not even Russia can bring them down.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Whalis: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
You want to use Muslims as canon folder? And I hope Yoruba Muslims are not part of the Muslims all over the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Brownbetsport24: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Am a novice on this their fight o,someone enlighten me, who is originally the owner of the country/city?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:
Israel is doing down
Dey play

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by AntiChristian: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
tempest01:

These are agencies that were empowered after 911.

Be very sure that CIA and Mossad knew of this attack.

If you’ve read on how they operate, this involved way too many people and planning that these guys and even Russia would have gotten the intelligence.

CIA empowered after 9-11? I don't believe that!

So despite all those defensive artillery in place.. Israel still suffered this?

There's a cover up somewhere.

The CIA may even be involved self!

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by franchasofficia: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Iran sponsored Hamas Islamic terrorists have opened the gates of hell and I pity only the innocent children, women and the weak in Palestinian

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by femicyrus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
What is even the size of isreal?
They should come and buy land in Nigeria and leave their terrorist neighbors alone

3 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by UncleKoboko: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Offpointng:

You spoke my mind exactly. Cuz attacks that are not up to this are known ahead of time and countered.

Israel want the world to see reasons why they need to keep decimating the Palestinians
Keep fooling yourself.
You ignoramus and nonentity blacks don't know shìts about the jews, Palestinians and Arabs. You all foolishly support Isreal because of some NONSENSE you read in their fabricated story books where they claim to be god's favourite grin
So other humans are god's least favourite?
This was the same reason Hitler wanted to finish them.
Isreal is a myth and a ticking time bomb. Soon, it will just be a story...
Una never see anything cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Greenfaces: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.
Exactly. We saw how a small tussle between two brothers Russia and Ukraine quickly escalated and became world politics. This is 2023. Not 2003.
A strain in one clime will soon reverberate with the same tone and tenor in other places. We really don't know what will ignite a third world war. But what we know for sure is that; even those clapping in support of oppression today will be caught up in it.
They're laughing now because they stupidly assume there is a fence or middle place to take in the event of a world war. Dunces!
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by IbileIfe: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Irritants.

Hamas is on a suicidal mission.

I feel sorry for the innocent children and women in Palestine.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Emilo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Aremson14:

That’s the truth.. Except a miracle happens… I was trying to understand why Hamas would do this, an d I thought Hamas feels as Israel is feeling tonight… Hamas threw everything they’ve got. Unfortunately it is the civilians that would pay the price. One would expect human beings to be above fighting over a piece of land. So much for the civilization to conquer the secrete of the universe

You are talking nonsense, go study the history. Isreal disobeyed every agreement on sizing land and occupying people land. The world did nothing. Isreal has been killing innocent Palestine, the world did nothing. Now Palestine attacks and everybody is saying terrorist. I have taken my time to study the conflict and can tell you that Israel is to be blamed for all these issues. Before 1940s, Palestine was a peaceful place until Israel came and stole their lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.