Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? (21756 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Neoteny7: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
sacajawea:

How old are you now?

Old enough.

How dumb are you?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Tayorshd87: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

I remember me telling him in 2015 to get married, we're in 2023 now! That's not a bad idea though. grin grin grin

Thank God u can see am not lieying am actually technically almost a victim until my initiative opens up and now at least I have a child and another one on its way 😊

Is God not a wonderful God 😂

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Charleshafo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mostly in terms of decisions they made in the past about their choice of career, marital, investment and misuse of significant opportunities

Zanzibar1:
What Is the Common Regret People Have As they get Older?
I saw this post on a foreign group on fb.
I must say it has opened up my heart to learn.

I thought it would help the younger folks to learn and work on some patterns in life.
People that replied that post were 45 years and above
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by bennaz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Childhood of carelessness leads to adulthood of struggles and old age of pain.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by BigBashiru: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
SirLakes:

Black innovators living in white man's land

No cap 🧢 You inherited your stupidity

Don't you know Britain wanted to invade large parts of Africa even post independence.... the black man is superior to white folks bro....whites are savages
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by dododawa1: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Regretting WHITE people are more INTELLIGENT than BLACK people
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by SirLakes: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigBashiru:

Don't you know Britain wanted to invade large parts of Africa even post independence.... the black man is superior to white folks bro....whites are savages

No wonder they are still pointing guns at you to mine resources in zamfara and several other parts of Nigeria and Africa.

You are superior Indeed!
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Oyindamolah: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Built2last:
I think the biggest for men above 55 is when you look back and you didn't have kids when you ought to have had.

The reality is that you will be having some leg aches, lower back ache may be starting. You imagine that 55 years plus another 15 years. you will need your children around you but none. can be very depressing.
Are you talking from experience?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by SirLakes: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
ukaface:
I’m young
Getting older
But I think I would regret not being a night owl… dunno if that’s the right word, or maybe i’ld regret not been a clubbing/ partying and outside person

Everytime I just Dey inside🤣😂😂

There's nothing outside!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
SirLakes:

No wonder they are still pointing guns at you to mine resources in zamfara and several other parts of Nigeria and Africa.

You are superior Indeed!

Chinese isn't white na....the western European is a savage in need of native American and African civilization
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by SirLakes: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigBashiru:

Chinese isn't white na....the western European is a savage in need of native American and African civilization

In the next few years, your likes will still cry that they have stolen from you and Africa
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by BigBashiru: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
dododawa1:
Regretting WHITE people are more INTELLIGENT than BLACK people

Blacks are superior to the western European savages....they said Africans are monkeys but hold on to the art work of the monkeys....take a clue from that...it wasn't only art they stole, they also stole technology and renamed it....Einstein wasn't the originator of relativity theory, it was discovered centuries earlier by non europeans
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by CutSoap(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Failing to do those things that were right and necessary when you were young. Though I am still in my 30s and still pushing to the right path of life with my lovely children and my loving and caring wife.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by kabillionaire(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zanzibar1:

What do people mean when they say take risks?
Leaving your comfort zone to hustle legit.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by dontrulee: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigBashiru:

You only hv regrets if you actually fuk around but if you just date in moderation (focus on forreplay and not fukkin with everyone), you will be happier

We all think the grass is greener on the other side.

One thing about life is that we can't make good decisions all the time and anytime we end up fumbling, we shouldn't beat ourselves too hard about it.

Your idea makes sense but a man will want to explore to the end, you know
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by UncleKoboko: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Being a church girl or Muslim girl too doesn't guarantee u that they are good either SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE THOUGH...
Wife material mostly are found in illiterate and literariLLY SOMETIMES uneducated onces in the present day society because oloshoism is everywhere in the society now 😢😭😭😢😭
And social media is the beginning of all this make God help us 🙏
I didn't say a church or Muslim girl is a guaranteed good girl. Read what I wrote again.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by dododawa1: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigBashiru:

Blacks are superior to the western European savages....they said Africans are monkeys but hold on to the art work of the monkeys....take a clue from that...it wasn't only art they stole, they also stole technology and renamed it....Einstein wasn't the originator of relativity theory, it was discovered centuries earlier by non europeans
TRUE
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by victory36(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Built2last:
I think the biggest for men above 55 is when you look back and you didn't have kids when you ought to have had.

The reality is that you will be having some leg aches, lower back ache may be starting. You imagine that 55 years plus another 15 years. you will need your children around you but none. can be very depressing.
that only happens to broke men though
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by LordIsaac(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
FRANKOSKI:

GOD FORGIVE MULTITUDES OF SINS AS LONG AS YOU'RE GENUINELY READY TO REPENT. NO TIME IS LATE WITH GOD
It’s not about that, it’s about your conscience and restitution!
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Mayanis: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Loving a man more than your dreams and ambitions
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Built2last: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tayorshd87:

That's why I actually got a lady pregnant out of love but I just need a child or children ..

Hope am not making any mistake

Every child is from God. Make up your mind that no matter what, you will be a present dad. You will be available in the child's life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Dizzyyish: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Dizzyyish: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by ofuonyebi: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
YOUR PAST SECRETS WELL PACKAGED AND HIDDEN FOR YOUR SPOUSE
BUT LATTER REVEALED BY AND UNKNOWN AMEBO
...THIS IS ALWAYS A KILLER BLOW!
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by ukaface(f): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
SirLakes:

There's nothing outside!
Nothing inside too😩

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by stephenponti(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Puss360:

Explain

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Puss360(f): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=stephenponti post=126283971][/quote]
Okay that's fine
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by kaycshine(f): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Young Man women are not created to love men
Zonefree:
As a young man coming up, don't waste your youthful age loving a Nigerian girl or even try to force her to love you. They are not created to LOVE.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2023
maasoap:

I remember me telling him in 2015 to get married, we're in 2023 now! That's not a bad idea though. grin grin grin
And when he takes your advice to impregnate a woman only to get tangled up in regrets, hope you will at least admit to giving him what may have been bad advice? undecided
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Oct 09, 2023
kaycshine:
Young Man women are not created to love men
The average Nigerian boy on Nairaland believes Nigerian women were created specifically for that purpose. E go hard to convince them. undecided
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Tayorshd87: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2023
Built2last:

Every child is from God. Make up your mind that no matter what, you will be a present dad. You will be available in the child's life.

Thanks for this ☺️
Am actually doing what u said
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by NACE13: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2023
Tayorshd87:

He is only trying to let you know that sometimes u may not achieve your goals or plans too and while waiting u may turn 60years of age..

So if u are more than 40 plz don't wait to achieve ur plans yet instead get married and have a kid because old age is real and u need ur kids around you

I get you, sir. I also understand what he meant. I do believe I still have age on my side, that's why I made that comment. If nature being so kind helps me achieve it before or when I get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.