Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? (21692 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by virginboy1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nice Thread

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by abobote: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emmexguy123:
They regret not doing what they are supposed to do because of fear.

And that fear is mostly caused by religion.
What is your obsession with religion?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by hardon1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Forming gentle man and Not nacking a kpekus when you had the clear opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by imoh4king(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
- You didn't have enough sex when you were much younger...

- You spent too much time on somen and alcohol.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Switruth: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Get old first.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Agbemiga27(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zanzibar1:
What Is the Common Regret People Have As they get Older?
I saw this post on a foreign group on fb.
I must say it has opened up my heart to learn.

I thought it would help the younger folks to learn and work on some patterns in life.
People that replied that post were 45 years and above
Hoping betting can make you rich, i wasted many years on that false hope.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Basic123: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
NACE13:
I may or may not regret this but I have promised to get to a particular office(promotion) in my organization before I get married.
I also want to have a sustainable business and properties I can leave for my generations to come before I start having kids.

I must achieve at least one of the above mentioned smiley
Have your kids and plan the business at the same time bro.

Don't be paying for nursery school fees at 50

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by finallybusy: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

That's someone's legitimate life's worry. I have heard lots of seventy years old unable to knack fantasise and wish they had done better
It makes me wonder if the black man was cursed to remain behind. The same question on Quora and Reddit brings forth intellectual responses. Sad.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tkeke:
Not being spiritually sensitive early enough to find out that it was some of my siblings who I have loved like life itself that were behind the battles I have been fighting until it was almost too late. Mind you, I am the baby of the house o. They saw too much glory from their realm and couldn't take it that I will be greater than them all.

LIFE IS WAR !

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
FIGHTING THE GOD'S OF YOUR FOREFATHERS WITHOUT PURE HOLINESS AND FULL DEDICATION TO GOD.

this have sent many people to their early graves . undecided
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by BRATISLAVA: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tkeke:
Not being spiritually sensitive early enough to find out that it was some of my siblings who I have loved like life itself that were behind the battles I have been fighting until it was almost too late. Mind you, I am the baby of the house o. They saw too much glory from their realm and couldn't take it that I will be greater than them all.

Explain this more.

How did you discover they were your enemies in disguise? Did they say why they really battled with you?

Are you from a polygamous family?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by sacajawea: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Viridis:
I ma just 20 and I live in regret almost everyday I have lost my childhood happiness. We need to make careful decisions in our life
Why? What happened?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
NOT HAVING CHILDREN ON TIME AND MAKING USELESS FRIENDS ARE THE MAJOR REGRETS U HAVE AS YOU GET OLDER.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by sacajawea: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Neoteny7:
Shoulda fuct more girls
How old are you now?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by omoharry(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
bennyflipy:

Why do you hate Nigerian girls like this na grin
Becos he is a lazy broke ass that have been ignored by flashy Nigerian girl . When this one start making money ,it won't take him two years to get married
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by bonnyhope: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
izonborn098:
The biggest regret to majority of men is without kids or house..

Talk for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tkeke:
Hmmm .. just go far ... I did a lot for my family, a lot of sacrifices until I saw their true colours.... bloodline doesn't really equate to true family...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
LordIsaac:
Not becoming a “Born-Again” Christian early!

THE JOY IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU ARE GENUINELY REPENT.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by livebullet(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
As a young man coming up, don't waste your youthful age loving a Nigerian girl or even try to force her to love you. They are not created to LOVE.

Only this got above 100 like..
Do you still need a prophet to explain?
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by LZAA: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
We all do dumb s*** when we are young
I think it's called the "venom of youth"
We all wish we can go back in time and undo all our errors but life happens
So all these young e-rats supporting APCheat should change o
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by GUNITGuy: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
I regret not being a church young boy early
I would have escaped certain vices
Not making use of opportunities in relationships, Religion and Business
Bad habits
Poor relationship choices be it marital or social..
Not taking care of your health

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by Exceed15: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hakuna matata. Forget the past and forge ahead to greater place.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

I know a person, 45 and yet to marry
r

I'm 40 and single and I'm not happy about it.
God help me to marry Next year in Jesus Christ name Amen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
NACE13:
I may or may not regret this but I have promised to get to a particular office(promotion) in my organization before I get married.
I also want to have a sustainable business and properties I can leave for my generations to come before I start having kids.

I must achieve at least one of the above mentioned smiley

Nice plans sir. Please how old are you ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
jclassiq:

By this you mean sex. My dear, sex is over rated.

Whatever you believe or think about sex, don't doubt that it's spiritual.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by SirLakes: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
creativehubb:

Mumu a lot of black innovators and inventors, a lot of blacks contributed to these technologies. The early foundation of pully/lever, and moving technologies started from Egypt, that was how engines was innovated from these blueprints.The Mayans were the first astronomers who saw that other planetary bodies exists.You dumb head, only indoctrination full that empty skull

Black innovators living in white man's land

No cap 🧢 You inherited your stupidity
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
jclassiq:

By this you mean sex. My dear, sex is over rated.

Whatever you believe or think about sex, don't doubt that it's not spiritual. undecided
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by NACE13: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Basic123:

Have your kids and plan the business at the same time bro.

Don't be paying for nursery school fees at 50

Like I said, I must achieve at least one.
You are right on that but the initial plan is to have just 2, if things don't work out as planned but if they do, I plan on having 4.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
abobote:
The wife they get married to, like me. The investment they refused to make, the risk they were afraid to take and the life they didn't enjoy while they were young

My wife broke my son's head, from my baby mama,while I was out of town. Mehn I have been mzd, a lot things going through my mind

As a Christian, when you find yourself in this kind of situation, you imagine why bible says that we shouldn't repay Evil with Evil.
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by LordIsaac(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
FRANKOSKI:

THE JOY IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU ARE GENUINELY REPENT.
Saves you from doing bad things early!
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
LordIsaac:

Saves you from doing bad things early!

GOD FORGIVE MULTITUDES OF SINS AS LONG AS YOU'RE GENUINELY READY TO REPENT. NO TIME IS LATE WITH GOD
Re: What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? by NACE13: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
FRANKOSKI:

Nice plans sir. Please how old are you?

Thank you, ser but
Why'd wanna know, if may ask? You know that's a sensitive question to ask young Nigerian men cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View / How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.