Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report (2852 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by uncleinans(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:

Nope, I'm not a racist, you are. It is not a general thing. I love people irrespective of their race or religion.

Oga/madam, we are all racist.

You think racism is only color? Nepotism is what? Tribalism is what? Hatred is what? Favouritism is what?

Tell me you have not been guilty of any of this before and I will call you a lier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by OBTOREPA(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
End time prophesies are been fulfilled in our very own eyes
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
uncleinans:

Come, you think in world war, if it happens to be religious war Russia will stand with her Muslim friends like Iran and Syria?

Dey play.

The Russian Orthodox church is already at war with Jews, the Jesuit infested Catholic church, American envangelical Zionist mor0nic church and the luciferian masonic lodges .

No way Russia will side with the current Jewish corrupted filth they claim is Christianity in the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
BobbieZion:

Don't use reverse psychology on me.
Hamas would be crushed.
God go punish dia papa.

Wait for the scores in a few days time.

Ekwensu pikin, God of Israel is with the Palestinian people and not the filthy kikes claiming Jews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Stoplying: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
uncleinans:

Oga/madam, we are all racist.

You think racism is only color? Nepotism is what? Tribalism is what? Hatred is what? Favouritism is what?

Tell me you have not been guilty of any of this before and I will call you a lier.
I wish you get married to a white woman who hates black people. Look, I'm not a racist and this is not a competition of who is better morally, this is about not confusing yourself into supporting people who hate you !
Do you understand?
Israel hates black people so much that it castrated its black population. If you a black man want to be castrated, then please say it loud and go and beg Israel to castrate you.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by bdon123(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Jews will rather die than giving Palestinian their freedom. Isreal know that Arab are blessed people and everywhere they settle Inside always filled with Natural resources.

No wonder they are gradually taking over Palestinian land and make it theirs.

Isreal is even older than Kuwait and Qatar. Meanwhile both countries are far richer and economic stable than israel, not to talk of Saudi and UAE.

The So called God people always want to mentain the unity between them and Palestinians

If Palestinians lives Isreal today, their economy will crumble Asap
U are talking nonsense...last i checked,its over 200 to 70.Now within d nxt 24hrs,d 200will het to 400....watch n see
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by jahsharon: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Jews will rather die than giving Palestinian their freedom. Isreal know that Arab are blessed people and everywhere they settle Inside always filled with Natural resources.

Isreal is even older than Kuwait and Qatar. Meanwhile both countries are far richer and economic stable than israel, not to talk of Saudi and UAE.

The So called God people always want to mentain the unity between them and Palestinians

Israelis are God's people, but God said that the glory and honour has moved to the Arabs

1 Like

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Stoplying: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Israelis are God's people, but God said that the glory and honour has moved to the Arabs
My Gods favour my own people and family, it is your own God who favours people other than your own people and doesn't favour your people at all.

When the people favoured by your God order you around, just say: "master, your wish is my command".
Why are some black people dumb like this ?
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by uncleinans(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:

I wish you get married to a white woman who hates black people. Look, I'm not a racist and this is not a competition of who is better morally, this is about not confusing yourself into supporting people who hate you !
Do you understand?
Israel hates black people so much that it castrated its black population. If you a black man want to be castrated, then please say it loud and go and beg Israel to castrate you.

I understand how it is out there so I'm not the kind of person who likes going to people's house. If you stay in your country, no one will see you and hate on you.

I really do not like when we use color or religion to take sides in wars, especially Israel vs Palestine. Israel is not fighting with Islam, Israel is not fighting for Judaism, they are fighting people who swore to annihilate them. They are fighting for survival.

Palestine too like trouble...... So they deserve whatever they will get from this war at the end. Both sides will lose, but I know who will lose more, is not Israel.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Stoplying: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
uncleinans:

Israel is not fighting with Islam, Israel is not fighting for Judaism, they are fighting people who swore to annihilate them.
So you think Palestinians are not fighting for survival ? 🤣 Do you know at all the history behind all this ?
People from Europe and America went into a British colony in the middle East called Palestine and took over by force and by terrorism and started removing the indigenous people from their ancestral lands and their houses and bringing more people from Europe and America.

Ask yourself one question: which side was supported by Nelson Mandela ?
You don't seem to understand that the Palestinians and the south Africans basically went through a very similar path, and apartheid southafrica was best friends with Israel. The only difference is that southafricans managed to get freedom but Palestinians didn't. For your info, Nelson Mandela and his movement was also called a terrorist organisation.

I'm talking out of knowledge of history whereas you and people like you are confusing your "feelings", your religious beliefs and what not with reality. I don't even rock with the Arabs like that, after the slavery thing in Libya and all. I'm being objectif, that is all. What annoys me is that it is you ignorant people who would be accusing others of seeing this through religious lenses or race.

Nelson Mandela about Palestine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TiUhhm7cQ?si=WX9AZBCgLJqqe8My
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BoldBrainz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cantonese:
That will be their most serious miscalculation. Waging war against a nuclear armed country, right inside their country. All is fair in a war. The Israelis will deploy all they have to defend their country. Why has Ukraine not pushed the war into Russia? The day it happens, the war plan will change.

However in the Middle East there must be taken, plenty of care to avoid escalation and drawing several nations into a War.

One wonders why wars are popping up everywhere.

Insatiable greed of humans.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Luckysbab: 1:23am On Oct 08, 2023
BobbieZion:

Hamas would fall.

Hamas, and Hezbollah(party of Allah) have tried for decades to bring down Israel but they couldn't.

Israel has gone up against, Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt and non of those nations won.
Go and read about the Yom Kippur war.
I know you don't know history.
Hamas would fall.

No be only Yom Kippur, na Yomi Kitan
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by PaganTerrorist: 2:56am On Oct 08, 2023
I have acquired my piece and ready to help my fellow brother inshallah

Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by okeke6969: 3:06am On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Israel try shit and every Jew in Europe will be hunted down by Arab migrants and killed.

All Arab and Muslim nations will put aside their petite differences and invade Israel and root out the pestilence once and for all.

How old are you? What you spew up there is too childish.
Grow up man.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Nahunger(m): 3:47am On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Israel try shit and every Jew in Europe will be hunted down by Arab migrants and killed.

All Arab and Muslim nations will put aside their petite differences and invade Israel and root out the pestilence once and for all.

You really have no knowledge on international politics and warfare, all you wrote Above is beer parlour logic and emotional reasoning lol
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2023
How does Osama or Saddam related to Hamas? You are lumping every muslim together abd calling them a common name dedpite fighting for different purposes. Ypur level of ignorance is outstanding.
BobbieZion:

Where is Sadam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden?
Captured and killed.
Most Hamas fighters have been killed or jailed.
Hamas would be crushed.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by misreal(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2023
uncleinans:

You way read history........

Hezbollah and Israel war was in 06 and Israel gave them what they deserved.

All Arabs put together will regret coming against Israel, your history class should have told you what happened when Israel took on Syria, Egypt and Jordan together the same time. Those 3 countries will always run when they hear Israel and war...... Ask Egypt and Syria.
I wondered who told him the war was in 2008..
Maybe he was a baby when that war happened.
He should go and read again how Israel killed them.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by Kojochyke(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2023
BobbieZion:

Hamas would eventually fall.
Take this to the bank.

Keep supporting terrorists you hear.
The scores will tell......
Ther terrorist here has been Israel.
Imagine if Kenyans suddenly have the power to start killing the French n taking over their land, while being backed by super powers over the years.
This issue did not start today. Israel has been killing and forcing Palestinians from their homes.
They have been killing journalists who have tried to cover the evil. The West knew Israel have been demonic, but they support them.
Do some tiny research n u will be shocked.

This tag of calling people defending themselves TERRORISTS must be reviewed.

Israel is getting what they cooked, they pushed the land owners and now they are fighting back. Even though we know the Israeli has more backing.

Freedom fighting in this case is never terrorism.
Between,
Am a Christian from Delta State.
To be a true Christian, I must speak d truth.
Jews don't believe in Christianity sha, if not they won't be bloody killers n covetous of their neighbors properties.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BobbieZion(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2023
atmy1:
How does Osama or Saddam related to Hamas? You are lumping every muslim together abd calling them a common name dedpite fighting for different purposes. Ypur level of ignorance is outstanding.

Hamas , Hezbollah, Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL,ISWAP,Al-Shabaab are all terrorist organizations.
Who is ignorant......
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by motayoayinde: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
uncleinans:
Taliban should first help Afghanistan that's facing earthquake at the moment.

It they want what they deserve, more destruction, Israel will be willing to inflict deserving pains to them.

TRASH.

SHOULD TALIBAN JOIN THIS FIGHT FOR REAL,
YOU CAN START COUNTING DOWN TO ISRAEL'S END.

ASK USA, UK AND RUSSIA.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BentizilL0: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
BiafraInc:
These terrorists want Iran, Jordan and Iraq to be bombed into oblivion by Israel and it's alllies. grin grin They should refer back to YOM KIPUR war. Don't mess with our Israel or else...........
Too many ignorance in one space...
What concern Iran with Yom Kippur war??.. I'm tired of explaining to ignoramus like you that Iran is not Arab..

Do you even know Iran sometime support Israel in it war against Arab states??

Iran is the #1 state Israel feared in the Middle East.. Iran don't even need to fight Israel directly, her proxies are doing a wonderful job... Imagine Hezbollah con join, the defeat will sweet pass 2006 own...

Even Jordan and Iraq that you mentioned are not that active, only few of their soldier fought in the war against Israel.. Israel is nothing without the support of western power and the grace of Russia... 💯
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BentizilL0: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2023
BobbieZion:

Hamas would fall.

Hamas, and Hezbollah(party of Allah) have tried for decades to bring down Israel but they couldn't.

Israel has gone up against, Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt and non of those nations won.
Go and read about the Yom Kippur war.
I know you don't know history.
Hamas would fall.
Israel has never gone up against Iran, remove Iran name you ignoramus...

Israel fear Iran pass any other country for middle East... grin Iran is the #1 country that make Israel shit in their pants... 😂😂
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BentizilL0: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2023
BobbieZion:

Don't use reverse psychology on me.
Hamas would be crushed.
God go punish dia papa.

Wait for the scores in a few days time.
He told you the truth, you're calling it reverse psychology?... grin

It's hard liberating a slave...
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by BentizilL0: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Cantonese:
That will be their most serious miscalculation. Waging war against a nuclear armed country, right inside their country. All is fair in a war. The Israelis will deploy all they have to defend their country. Why has Ukraine not pushed the war into Russia? The day it happens, the war plan will change.

However in the Middle East there must be taken, plenty of care to avoid escalation and drawing several nations into a War.

One wonders why wars are popping up everywhere.
It's simple.. If you support Israel using nuke on Palestine in their own land, Russia will simply provide Iran with nuke...

Ukraine cannot afford to push any war into Russia, they tried it many times but always run away with massive loss...

They're not doing it because they simply cannot...
Israel using nuke on Palestine is like giving NK confidence to use nuke on South Korea.. This setting the precedence for nations with nuke to bully those without nuke...

Meanwhile, do you think it's only Israel that has nuke?? Common, Pakistan another Islamic nation had nuke too... Iran can even get it own in months if Russia have not already supplied them...
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by cl0r0x: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hahaha 2000 people are dead and still under rumbles in Afghanistan earthquake right now.
Re: Taliban Has Asked Iran For Passage To Join Terror Campaign In Israel – Report by greatness77: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

war destroys country Arabs don't want Israel to enjoy their land peacefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Shows How Newyork Subway Cars Are Being Disposed Into The Ocean / This Military Operation Is Starting To Cost A Lot For The Russian Armed Forces. / Top Ten Most Powerful/ Best Warships In Africa. See Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.