Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) (32341 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jagabanarmy: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Only an ignorant mind will be comparing Gov Soludo to Gov Otti
Honestly, I have been to Anambra and I can say the state has one of the best roads network in Nigeria. Almost all roads in their inner villages are tarred . God bless all previous governors of the state

3 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2023
I am not surprised seeing something like this! You people need to gear up and stop all this ingratitude act. Honestly speaking, most of the Easterners are ungrateful people. Even if you took a bullet for them, most of them would still complain that your blood stain their white cloth.
Nzubeolisa:
He awarded some of this road even before Alex otti become governor, truth be told Charlie is slow

2 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity, that's why these fvcking polithiefcians use gullible masses to catch cruise.

Most of the roads constructed now in Nigeria can't stand the test of time, I wonder weda na charcoal and water dem dey pour for the roads.

Fvcking criminals!
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Kay25(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2023
I thought Peter had finished the whole job
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by jerk: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2023
He's not doing anything.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Ttipsy:
Same Road different angle

To me soludo isn’t impressive.

Soludo is constructing roads across the state not just Awka

2 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by marticeus(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
I can truly see that Soludo is working, I am one of his biggest critic but nevertheless I will never cease to do it. I will continue to point out faults and I believe it will help him constructively.
The Ekwulobia fly over is not necessary for a state that has myriads of other problems, the funds used for that project could have been used for erosion menace on that axis, Ekwulobia -Oko- Nnanka- Agulu.
Those dual carriage ways are just single lanes with median demarcation, you can only deceive the guilible ones among us.
On a scale of preference, I will score him a little above average because he came with high hope of expectations but he delivered below what was expected of him.
Finally, in the next gubernatorial election, the state will be taken by a Labour candidate who is expected to do better under the spiritual guidance of Peter Obi.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2023
Owerri is yet to have any road with walkways but on every thread you always want to have an opinion.

Abagworo:
I like what Soludo is doing no matter how slow people claim he is. Nigerians are often driven by sentiments in judgement rather than evidence. Soludo is upgrading the aesthetics of his State and introducing what has always been neglected by the past Governors. Roads need sidewalks as necessity and citizens should complement his efforts by planting trees. The open gutter is understandable but is still subject for future correction. Believe you me if Soludo succeds in completing these and he has a successor that continues the Dubai dream is achievable.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:
You snapped same road from different angles and claimed Soludo is working. Shame if this is all you can bring to naira land as he Soludo working. Go to Ebonyi and see what Umahi did

Ebonyi people are all trooping to Anambra for greener pastures, why. ?

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Theevilone(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2023
I’m from Anambra and currently in Awka but I must tell Op that he is a shameless local champion.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by BigBizzy(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Use of latarite? The road will not last
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
If it's not concrete like the current minister for works has said it's already a failed project.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Adeoye11(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Once I see contractors use laterite as base of a road construction, I lose hope as fast as speed of light.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Owerri is a slum and a glorified village full of dilapidated road but because of envy and bitterness you refused to see that these are different roads with similar designs. I understand that these updates broke your heart

Ttipsy:
Same Road different angle

To me soludo isn’t impressive.

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Honestly, I have been to Anambra and I can say the state has one of the best roads network in Nigeria. Almost all roads in their inner villages are tarred . God bless all previous governors of the state

👍
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Owerri is a slum and a glorified village full of dilapidated road but because of envy and bitterness you refused to see that these are different roads with similar designs. I understand that these updates broke your heart

that thing u r looking for, will locate u soon
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Soludo is constructing roads across the state not just Awka
where did he commission them ?? Or is it audio?
At least me can see what Oti is doing in Aba not just talk talk and grammar
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Na only me fit you. Bring it on nah

Ttipsy:
that thing u r looking for, will locate u soon

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
But i can’t find anyone in your cursed backward useless imo state. Uzodimma has been living in Abuja and millions of imo indigenes are running to Anambra for greener pastures

I don’t know why your problem is with imo state . Go n contest for governorship !! Leave me alone
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:

Ebonyi people are all trooping to Anambra for greener pastures, why. ?
Ebonyi is doing well for it self in terms of development and she is moving at a geometric speed while Anambra is on Aretimetic speed
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2023
Ositaufere ebonyi is an evil forest, that’s why millions of ebonyi people are running to Anambra for greener pastures

osuofia2:

Ebonyi is doing well for it self in terms of development and she is moving at a geometric speed while Anambra is on Aretimetic speed

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2023
I won’t leave your cursed backward useless worthless shithole imo state until you have sense. Na me fit una hahaha

Ttipsy:
I don’t know why your problem is with imo state . Go n contest for governorship !! Leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Ositaufere ebonyi is an evil forest, that’s why millions of ebonyi people are running to Anambra for greener pastures

One Ebonyi man is giving order to Anambra people to stay indoors every Monday from far away Finland. Ever wonder why there is no sit at home in Ebonyi?
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
That’s why we said that ebonyi people are barbaruc aanimals. Have you seen why igbos regard you ebonyi as awusa and third class igbos. Igbos will continue to treat you guys as almajiris

You didn't answer my question. Why.
3rd class giving matching orders to 1st class. grin
Let me remind you, tomorrow is Monday and Ebonyi will be bubbling
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by 1972xy: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Congratulations to my Biafrans. Nice one from Gov. Soludo.
Transformation of the capital of Biafra to a befitting capital.
Looks like one of a local government capital in Oshun State
Thank you Mr Governor.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2023
kernniejay:
I don't know why we hail Governors in Africa for doing their job. These are part of what these leaders came to office to do and we praise them as if they are doing a favour, it is their duties for goodness sake. I am yet to see a Governor in America or a Mayor in England being celebrated for providing or repairing basic infrastructure.
I wont condemn the praise singers anyway, it is because they have seen past leaders who did absolutely nothing till their tenure ended, so they have to celebrate the ones that are responsible.
oga we hail governors because other governors don't do their jobs.... Jst look at d work wike and umahi did in their states making other governors look like clowns till d last date wike was still commissioning projects

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
You don’t get it, do you? Ebonyi people are animals that’s why they are used as ipob terrorists. Have you seen why Igbos everywhere despise you guys. Ebonyi people are illiterates and poorest people in Nigeria but you still don’t know why igbos refused to accept you guys hahaha

osuofia2:

You didn't answer my question. Why.
3rd class giving matching orders to 1st class.
Let me remind you, tomorrow is Monday and Ebonyi will be bubbling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki / Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.