Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) (32239 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
You don’t get it, do you? Ebonyi people are animals that’s why they are used as ipob terrorists. Have you seen why Igbos everywhere despise you guys. Ebonyi people are illiterates and poorest people in Nigeria but you still don’t know why igbos refused to accept you guys hahaha

Back in the days now Ebonyi has moved on. Dave Umahi showed the way. He is currently a super minister. Ebonyi has left Anambra behind
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:

News from Abs is a propaganda
I showed you debt profile from DMO 2022-2023

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
osuofia2:

Back in the days now Ebonyi has moved on. Dave Umahi showed the way. He is currently a super minister. Ebonyi has left Anambra behind
Ebonyi has left Anambra indeed grin grin Anu only Awka is more viable than Ebonyi as a state

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Theevilone:
I’m from Anambra and currently in Awka but I must tell Op that he is a shameless local champion.
Just like your father

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol it really pained you abakaleke miscreant. Ewu is even comparing his cursed backward worthless ebonyi to a progressive giant like Anambra, are you ok ? Ebonyi is an evil forest full of illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi is the most backward worthless state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria. Millions of ebonyi people are living in Anambra because it is their America. Ebonyi state is cursed. Bunch of almajiris.

osuofia2:

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

This one wey no dey pay tax dey shout... even someone you paid to do something for you ... you can always say thank you... arrogancy go kee many of you for that side... I can say it well that if you occupy that seat you won't do jack ..
For your info, my tax is deducted directly by FG right from source. Now let me educate you a little, your government does not generate income only from tax for public development, they get money from Federal allocation, ventures and investments, loans, grants etc.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by soccerlite: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
The next VP then president of Nigeria

By God's grace
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Governor Soludo once declared state of emergency in roads in Anambra state, so far he has flagged off construction of 400km of roads across all the local governments in the state, he is dualizing some roads in Awka, Onitsha and Ekwulobia, he has awarded three major roads in Nnewi, Bank road, Aka-miri road that lead to new permanent site of Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital and construction of Nnewi hotel road, construction of roads are ongoing across the state, including Ekwulobia flyover, bridges, new Anambra state government house Awka, Solution fun city, Pharmacitucal industrial park and host of others

These are some of the roads that governor Soludo is reconstructing in Awka.

Dualization of road in Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uLXlb-2k8?si=STMC9XD75cvtTJW2
Rubbish construction, Filling roads with mudsand is a recipe for disaster, you need cement stones and roads to build roads to last, filling with red sand and pouring Bitumen is plain stuwpied.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by 1Dray(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo is constructing 400km of roads across Anambra, including flyover, bridges new government house, Solution fun city, industrial parks, declared free education and approved #1.5 billion to support education infastructures in the state and you are comparing Otti to Soludo

Dey play. Just dey play.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo yet to borrow 1 Kobo since he became governor did you know that Gov Otti borrowed 115 million US dollar
You are telling lies. Immediately he was sworn in he borrowed 100billion naira because Obiano and his wife plundered the treasury.
I don't know if he has borrowed another one.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Ifeanyie12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lmao... This poster has collected money to hack Soludo's performance by showing the walkway in Roban and the road at Kenneth Dike Library that Willie Obiano paid for in full before he left office, as Soludo's project but you should be ashamed of yourself. Coming here to deceive people all because you need to feed. I am in the same Anambra and 90 percent of the people here including Apga members are shocked at Soludo's performance. JUST DEY PLAY?!!
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Menclothing: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
I love soludo so much but as a gov he failed
Umahi did better than him I have so much hope in his personality as an Economist
Anambra and ogun state gov are same thing huge revenue nothing to show
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Soludo will clock 2yrs March next year he is yet to borrow 1 Kobo still declared free education unlike Dave that borrowed billions from Islamic bank over irrelevant projects with no economic value to the state that's why the state is struggling now to repay the loan, his puppet he installed is still confused on what to do
Stop telling lies. Soludo borrowed one hundred billion naira in his first few weeks of resumption of office.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ebonyi has left Anambra indeed grin grin Anu only Awka is more viable than Ebonyi as a state

Not even Awka, my hometown Nnobi will take care of Ebonyi state 😄
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Menclothing:
Umahi did better than him I have so much hope in his personality as an Economist

Umahi spent eight years in office and couldn’t deliver one single project while Soludo is not up to two years in office, why the comparison?

See below 👇

The Sam airport oo

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Menclothing: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Umahi spent eight years in office and couldn’t deliver one single project while Soludo is not up to two years in office, why the comparison?

See below 👇

The Sam airport oo

Go and check records of what umahi 70 percent are within 3 yrs
2nd tenure he was not even doing anything just commissioning
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
Stop telling lies. Soludo borrowed one hundred billion naira in his first few weeks of resumption of office.

Believe what you like, Soludo haven’t borrowed a kobo

Check the current debt profile of Abia state now and when ikeapzu handed over and that of Anambra state to see governors that have borrowed

Soludo haven’t borrowed one kobo, he says it everywhere, opposition should have started using it against him if he has borrowed knowing Anambra people too well
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Just look at this abakaleke miscreant comparing his useless worthless backward ebonyi state to a progressive Anambra. Are you okay? Millions of ebonyi people live in Anambra because they understand that Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. Ebonyi is an empty arid desert with nothing to offer.

Menclothing:

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Where are those projects? Is it the useless flyover that only barrow pushers use or the substandard amusement park multicoloured airport that no airline has agreed to use because it is unviable? What’s in that useless ebonyi state that makes you illiterate gals hawkers to always want to rub shoulders with a great progressive state like Anambra? Are you people really mad ?

Menclothing:

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by fabolouz1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
I,am not impressed . The kind of roads we construct In this modern age is appaling despite costing much more than modern roads constructed in other climes .
Nigeria should learn from Rwanda.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

See below 👇

The Sam airport oo

Even the money used in building the nonsense airport was borrowed while millions of ebonyi indigenes are in Lagos and Onitsha hawking gsla

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Slynation(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo yet to borrow 1 Kobo since he became governor did you know that Gov Otti borrowed 115 million US dollar
See ehh... Tell Soludo to construct Ifite Awka road leading to Unizik back gate...Nkpor road, from Tarzan junction down to Mgbuka spare parts market, down to St. Joseph Catholic church off Omoba phase II. These roads are messed up and unmotorable...

Gwazie that governor ya kabaru ruo uzo à...!! Else, I will start my own counter thread oO...Na the same Anambra we dey!!

Abia state refused to politicized their roads, reason they declared state of emergency on road construction and today everything is getting better...
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ifeanyie12:
Lmao... This poster has collected money to hack Soludo's performance by showing the walkway in Roban and the road at Kenneth Dike Library that Willie Obiano paid for in full before he left office, as Soludo's project but you should be ashamed of yourself. Coming here to deceive people all because you need to feed. I am in the same Anambra and 90 percent of the people here including Apga members are shocked at Soludo's performance. JUST DEY PLAY?!!

Willie Obiano indeed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All past and present governors of Anambra state have/are trying their best

Soludo is really changing the face of Awka and I must applaud him for that

Gradually, Awka is changing
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Slynation:
See ehh... Tell Soludo to construct Ifite Awka road leading to Unizik back gate...Nkpor road, from Tarzan junction down to Mgbuka spare parts market, down to St. Joseph Catholic church off Omoba phase II. These roads are messed up and unmotorable...

Gwazie that governor ya kabaru ruo uzo à...!! Else, I will start my own counter thread oO...Na the same Anambra we dey!!

Abia state refused to politicized their roads, reason they declared state of emergency on road construction and today everything is getting better...

Ifite road has been awarded, very soon work will commence

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
kernniejay:

For your info, my tax is deducted directly by FG right from source. Now let me educate you a little, your government does not generate income only from tax for public development, they get money from Federal allocation, ventures and investments, loans, grants etc.
Oga go sit down ... you no dey pay reasonable tax... you go educate me about tax ... Nigerians not fit pay normal tax like the west are paying ... I Sabi as we dey run am here .. don't say what you don't know .. how much tax government dey collect... that one na tx... after everybody go lie lie finish pay meagre sum...
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Check the current debt profile of Abia state now and when ikeapzu handed over and that of Anambra state to see governors that have borrowed

Soludo haven’t borrowed one kobo, he says it everywhere, opposition should have started using it against him if he has borrowed knowing Anambra people too well
lies.

2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

lies

2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Slynation(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Ifite road has been awarded, very soon work will commence
Better oO, because a friend of mine invited me to a function in Wintess garden, I never knew that road was in a very bad shape, before I graduated from Unizik it was'nt like that, we had to turn back to book foundation and burst out from Unizik back gate...See stress!!

I just felt for the students and shops around mehn...!! It's that bad.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

2 Shares

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Menclothing:

Oga, umahi try but don’t compare him to Soludo or Willie Obiano

Airport - rubbish
Stadium - not completed
Ebonyi mall - still empty
Worship center- falling apart
Concrete roads- destroying peoples cars

No employments for complete eight years

He even reduce workers salaries

No upgrade of any primary health facilities

No upgrade of government schools

No free education

No single investment attracted in his eight years in office

I can go on and on

Agricultural sector dies during his tenure

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I HOPE YOU ARE SEEING HOW I HAVE BURST YOUR LIES WITH HARD EVIDENCE.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
lies

I’m not the cause of your frustrations, ndi Anambra knows that Soludo haven’t borrowed one kobo so your opinion doesn’t matter

Evidence abound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker / Buhari Meets With Osinbajo, Akpabio, Saraki, Dogara At The Villa.Photos / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.