Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido (40460 Views)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / Davido Changes His Hairstyle For Warri Show. Cute Or Nay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
This one na typical onye ofe mmanu.

You entered into an agreement with people, if you can't fulfil your part, why not return their money and stop using charity organizations as an excuse.
I dislike people who renegade on business deals or agreement.

I'm beginning to think all these his so-called donations to charity are fake sef.

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by OlujobaSamuel: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
My only wahala in all of this is why pay him in dollars??
About 100k dollar isn't a small amount, and it have serious impact on forex needs.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Kachidubem: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
intruder15:

Did you read the post? Or you didn't see the part where he said they were informed months ago that he won't make it?

Is reading now part of our problem as well?
If you pay me money 5.6milliona naira to help get a car from Abuja to your residence.

Then I inform you ,coz I have malaria and typhoid, I won't be able to make it.

And I will be donating dat 5.6million naira to charity homes in Abuja.

Shey you no go run mad

6 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are not a court
No one has pleaded in front of you

You have not seen any evidence of claim or counterclaim but
You are passing judgment on what you know nothing about
Is that sensible?

Wise people will listen quietly that Is Why you have two ears and one mouth
Listen more talk less.
The dispute sounds like a breach of contract allegation
If Pinnick thinks he has a case he should go to court
Did see Davido deny that he wasn’t paid?
Infact he is even talking about donating the money, meaning he was paid. Why Una always dey use emotion look issue. You think say na only you like Davido? Even if I like him it doesn’t stop me from telling him he is wrong when he is.

7 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by FireUpNow(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Amaju and Davido for do this thing on lowkey and codesly na. Why the online thing?
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by RALPHOW(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
$94K,
With this kind money , as a Ptof no OBO fan will score more than 49% , unless Davido send $20k to my account.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by jumper524(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Davido, you have no right to withhold money you did not provide the service for.
Because your uncle na governor and you popular no mean say you go dey do anyhow. Return the money wey dem pay you. If you get beef with Amaju Pricknnick, na your problem. Return the money make the matter rest.
davido knows how bias the social media court of justice is that's why he's coming online.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by zinosleek(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davido is wrong for this.

But you see this Amaju, na wicked and selfish man. You want make warri hail u say u bring Davido with over 100million in Naira.

Wetin he don do for warri aside using Delta state money along with his brother uduaghan to promote his selfish interest.

He is just massaging his ego bringing Davido to Warri. If he really loved warri, that 100million would have gone a long way in a suitable social project.

Make he no just call warri join his selfish agenda.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by MuMuOnBail: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Na wa ooo

Nothing new

Mr. Davido Adeleke once vowed never to perform in Warri again many years back due to an incident.
Maybe he might have a change in mind someday in the future.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Gajagojo: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Infact he is even talking about donating the money, meaning he was paid. Why Una always dey use emotion look issue. You think say na only you like Davido? Even if I like him it doesn’t stop me from telling him he is wrong when he is.

Not enough for you to pass judgment
So what if he was paid?
Have you seen the contract they signed?

Without total information be silent otherwise you sound like a semiliterate trader
Illiteracy is better than semliteracy
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Originalsly: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
If he informed them he wouldn't make it .... why didn't he refund the money?

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
intruder15:

Did you read the post? Or you didn't see the part where he said they were informed months ago that he won't make it?

Is reading now part of our problem as well?

Are you stu pid or what?
You are the one that needs that words you said to that other guy more.

So, informing them without refunding the money makes sense to you, right?

You claimed you informed them but you did not refund the money giving them a BOD that you can still show up.

Informing them and refunding the money at the same time, will let them know you won't show up at all.

Be reasonable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

Not enough for you to pass judgment
So what if he was paid?
Have you seen the contract they signed?

Without total information be silent otherwise you sound like a semiliterate trader
Illiteracy is better than semliteracy

Sh ut up joor...

Or de, someone already agreed he was paid by making the "donation" statement.

Na wa o, look at the kind of people Nigeria is filled with. Just look at!

Assuming sey you dey beside me, I for konk you beta konking, ozuor.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by marlow1962(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Coolsat:
Why coming to social media when you can settle it like real gees
Davido is a pussy, he doesn't have street ot, all he does is to come online and rant. That's what many of these niggas do.

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Kachidubem: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

Exactly. I hav bn observing since last year to see if any charity organisation wl thank Davido openly for his donations, but no way. He didn't donate any money to anywhere.

I think that niggar is really very greedy n full of deceit🤦‍♂️
,,,,,, The bad thing is that a lot of people wl not tel him the truth, and he would hardly listen to the few ones that do tel.
I dey pity the mumu people wey think say chef chi go actually give Baye 10 million naira ... because they've made this big name for themselves

People actually believe every lies that comes out from dia mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Kachidubem: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Are you okay ...

I paid you for a service , you did not render ... now you want to donate my money to charity

Who send you
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by jaxxy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Good.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by BigTableShaker(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:

We no Amaju na fuckup, but Why Davido no return the money?

He won't return it because Amaju cause Davido loss and emotional suffering by comparing him with Burna.

We go use the money drink beer make bodi cool down.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Gajagojo: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Sh ut up joor...

Or de, someone already agreed he was paid by making the "donation" statement.

Na wa o, look at the kind of people Nigeria is filled with. Just look at!

Assuming sey you dey beside me, I for konk you beta konking, ozuor.
I am sure you are next to your mother so you can share your feelings with her
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Bfly: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why hin collect money first time? the guy sick?
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by essentialone(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
No wonder he donated sperm to so many baby mamas. This Broda is a Fool.

If Picnic had not informed us of how David makes his Billions by Deceit, would he be here saying he wants to refund the money to Charity?

Charity ko Charade ni.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Ate247(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Audio donations. This ain't the first time he will be saying he will donate to charity. All na lie. Same thing he did with the 121M he received from donations in his wema bank. He lied to nigerians he was donating to charity which he didn't. .

If you're paid for a service, then you must deliver your own part of the bargain.
you think everyone is a thief like you. He listed all the charity homes the money was donated. Why do you make enquiries before you hate.

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Ate247(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Are you okay ...

I paid you for a service , you did not render ... now you want to donate my money to charity

Who send you
how is that money pinick money. Jay Jay said alot about Nigeria football league. Yet you spend a whole lots for an artist. Why won't referee's get involved in bribery scandals when you don't pay them well.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by KingAzubuike(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ate247:
you think everyone is a thief like you. He listed all the charity homes the money was donated. Why do you make enquiries before you hate.
Thief support thief.

They pay you money to come perform you no show up. If he wasn't greedy and wasn't a thief, he would have returned their money since.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Neoteny7: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
mightyhaze:
Months before not months ago..

Potato potato.

"I told her years AGO"

"I told her years BEFORE"

Tomato tomato
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Berankis: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Davido, you have no right to withhold money you did not provide the service for.
Because your uncle na governor and you popular no mean say you go dey do anyhow. Return the money wey dem pay you. If you get beef with Amaju Pricknnick, na your problem. Return the money make the matter rest.
You mumu small sha. You know he is a brand and "his name had been used to promote the show" without his approval. He may choose not to return the money. It's fair enough.
But the money plenty small sha grin N100m. Na so e easy to make this money? For how many hours' show?
I will choose my profession better in my next life.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
That one dey but it is rubbing off one kain on Amaju.
bro it's not rubbish let's state the fact, will u say this if davido is an ordinary guy on the street will u say the same thing
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Calitoscassius(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davido sounds like a scammer, he was only asked to refund the money,no one asked him to double it or give it to charity, the Davido Just return the money simple!
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by SmartyPants(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
That one dey but it is rubbing off one kain on Amaju.

What are you saying? The young man, who I don't have anything against, actually stole this money. How are you people making this about Pinnick, who I think is a clown btw?

Wrong is wrong regardless of the personality involved!
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Berankis: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Audio donations. This ain't the first time he will be saying he will donate to charity. All na lie. Same thing he did with the 121M he received from donations in his wema bank. He lied to nigerians he was donating to charity which he didn't. .

If you're paid for a service, then you must deliver your own part of the bargain.
Everyone is aware he donated except you. The publication is online for you to check.
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by candygist: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
kokakola:
Everyone has an opinion without fully knowing what really happened. Don't be quick to judge with limited information.

It is fact that he was paid for he show he ended up not showing up. What's the right thing to do, is it not to refund back the money ?
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Allisgud: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dem pay davido that huge amount,he didn't grace the show since April,he still corner the raba, isn't that wickedness,from the davido last tweet,we understand say the man is a dream crusher,he don chop many player sweat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.