Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48037 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Offpointng:

It's all Propaganda from the Head slamming Islamist. none of them is true

Google will explain to you in details what you're arguing about.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Gainman: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
When some ignorant continue saying Israel will finish Palestine Israel will kill them all, I just laugh. Israel are taken more cares as this war is not like before. Hamas fighter are already inftrated Israel land and there will be more casualties in the side of Israel if care is not taken. Reasons the only option for Israel is to continue bombarding the residents in Gaza.
Before Israel can call their reservist, he get why.
Time will tell.
is like u are blind. Why can't they continue d attack. U only support trash. U are only after Isrealis death. What about d casualties in Palestine? Are they animals. Palestinians will loose at d end of d day because Isreal has just started with the terrorists
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Davicl: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

They are bombing civilians while Hamas are hitting them down in their bases.

What do you mean by bases? Hamas are not also killing civilians ? It is called war please so everyone is involved
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by 33Solomonf(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.

Mumu Yoruba Muslim
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by bong4(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to past

#freePalestine!

Only bandits celebrate the same leaders who have looted theirs onions over the years. I pity you.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Masterito(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Keep same energy when Isreal retailates o.
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Eneye4me: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.
Thatbis how Ur entire generation will be wipe out soon.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Nope. No killing is justified but I can see reasons why someone will take up arms to fight such an apartheid and oppressive system that has been going on for 75 years.
And the worst part is that it's getting worse not better. The present Jewish govt doesn't see anything wrong with killing and taking over all Palestinians land. In fact they encourage it with their words and actions.
ARE YOU AWARE THAT ABRAHAM ORIGINALLY WAS FROM IRAQ ( UR DE CHADEES ) ? ISRAELITES WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE LAND BUT GOD OWNS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT. THE ORIGINAL OWNERS WERE THERE WORSHIPPING IDOLS AND HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS AND GOD DROVE THEM AWAY AND GAVE IT TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED AFTER HIM. SEE DEUT 18:10-12 ETC
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by benjoggas: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Let there be peace in our world.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Willie2015: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

D thruth is simple
Islam has no diplomatic solutions to conflicts...
Its terrorism and bloodshed...
Are they the only one with conflicts in the world...?
From ISIS to Al Shabaab to Balocistan Liberation Army to Jamaat Nusrat Al Islam
Islamic State - Khorasan Province (ISK), Islamic State - Sinai Province (ISS) to AQUIM
To Iswap to Boko Haram ..Hamas. Alqueda etc
Are all these deadly terrorist organisations pushed to the wall too ?
Even..their holy land Saudi Arabia is not spared from their terrorism attacks....
Hamas should fight Isreali head on instead
of using civilians as cover for their terrorist activities..
Violence is a way of life in Islam.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by eeetuk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
I am supporting Hamas retaliation against the Israeli government 100%. what other option does Hamas have in protecting their people against daily Israeli onslaught on Palestinian civilians ? Israeli government is the provocateur in this conflict. It has been widely reported for years that Ireali soldiers would go into the Palestinian territory, look for boys from ages 10 and older and open fire on them. Furthermore, the Irealis soldiers and government are always quick to play victims game for something they create. I thought apartheid government was limited to south Africa alone. Sorry i was wrong. Why does Israeli government create this new conflict with Palestinian? I bet you the Ireali government goal is to provoke Iran and other Arab states into jumping into this war for the purpose of bombing Iranian nuclear site. So, do not look at this current conflict as a war between Ireal and the Palestinian. Ireal trick is to provoke Iran into this conflict and use the opportunity to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. I hope the Iranian government does not take the Ireali bet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
a coneheaded structure will always have nothing sensible to say.... sad
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Coronavirus1: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
This one is massive against Israel this time I believe their highest lost in decade
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dennisochampa: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
This will not go unpunished.
For each isreali killed in this cowardly attack.... 5 terrorists must go with em.
Only then will the score even.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dbarrzx:
Hamas will pay a double of this price
Very heavy price never witness before in Hamas' history that I can assure them. This is unprovoked attack on the state of Israel

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Atlantis585: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Eagle360:
There will be massive protest in Kano in the coming days.
Isreal don't forgive.

And the dumbos up there will look for innocent Christian’s to kill in retaliation. What a religion.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Justiceleague1 father's a fl@thead[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126280343]
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by ponishah: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
Such is the stupidity and. confusion of black monkeys like you, living on borrowed religions
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob coneheaded structure grin grin grin:
U refer to those dat gave birth to u cool

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by prophetfire: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
. You are deluded.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Eneye4me: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
If it is in nigeria now, they will still be collating the data and the figures wont tally.
Hope those lost souls wont take over 4000 palestines along including the hamas. Wars always destroy and not build in seconds, leaving agony, sorrows and blood on the street. Hamas no try at all this time. The regions have been peaceful in recent times.
U don't know the meaning of peaceful.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by nickyvil: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
USA won't advice Isreal govt to try it talk less of them thinking to bomb iranian nuclear site. Iran is not just a country that even the usa will want to come into this conflict, more over as of yesterday, there was a rocket lunch from iran and lebanon by hamas, Isreal only fire towards lebanon but wont dear. Now iran is producing deadly rocket weapon that even himars are unable to detect. This is a land dispute and i believe there should be a dialogue.

eeetuk:
I am supporting Hamas retaliation against the Israeli government 100%. what other option does Hamas have in protecting their people against daily Israeli onslaught on Palestinian civilians ? Israeli government is the provocateur in this conflict. It has been widely reported for years that Ireali soldiers would go into the Palestinian territory, look for boys from age and older and open fire on them. Furthermore, the Irealis soldiers and government are quick to play victims game for something they create. I thought apartheid government was limited to south Africa alone. Buth opposite is the case. Why does Ireali government create this new conflict with Palestinian? I bet you the Ireali government goal is to provoke Iran and other Arab states into jumping into this war for the purpose bombing Iranian nuclear site. So, do not look at this current conflict as a war between Ireal and the Palestinian. Ireal trick is to provoke Iran into this conflict and use the oportunity to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. I hope the Iranian government does not take the Ireali bet.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by obedience4(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Day 2 and Israel has still not responded.

Do you know the data of Hamas deaths as at today
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by drmuri(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.
Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Eneye4me: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
orikoku:
Say no to war but Israel must teach these terrorists some lessons.
U the biggest terrorist

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Emergingnation(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
Says pig head slamming terrorist..... Your terrorist lots will be annihilates in the coming days..
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Eneye4me: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hananfine:
Wait as ibo christian terrorist will start foaming in their mouth supporting terrorist Zionist who has been killing Palestinian on a daily basis.

They are happy Israel is bombing innocent Palestinian instead of facing militant. The same Igbo christian will tomorrow crying about Nigeria army killing innocent people instead of ipob terrorist.
Nigeria Army should wipe them for earth their not a human.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Israel go squeaky cleeeeeaaan every inch of dat Gaza settlement off every living thing!

One single alive, kicking & breathing fly or mosquito, u nor go see there again by d time dey are done!

Moment of silence 4 allahu akbomb peeps over there!
cool

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
It is very simple isreal should make sure the Gaza wipe out very simple as that.

I dnt condone terrorism a bit dead to all terrorist hater of peace.

Isreal you have the bomb to the job, now release that cluster assault bomb with thousands of water resistance fire bomb pellets you used 4 years ago rain it all over wherever Hamas base are all over palestinia case close. You got it use it these demon are defiants be ruthless with them.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by mariovito(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

I read a little about the Palestine situation last night which led me to the Oslo accords.

So when you said Palestine is the largest open prison in the world, I felt that

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Tabletuner(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

Are you sure you are alright?
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by nitt: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
The world stands with Palestine against the zionists & the west.

#FreePalestine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry / Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.