Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48077 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Davicl: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to past

#freePalestine!

😂 i don't think you heard of the lastest score line, Israel will eventually wipe out your fellow terrorist brother out , all Muslim are terrorist

3 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Davicl: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Day 2 and Israel has still not responded.

You dey listen to News at all

3 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by motayoayinde: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
If it is in nigeria now, they will still be collating the data and the figures wont tally.
Hope those lost souls wont take over 4000 palestines along including the hamas. Wars always destroy and not build in seconds, leaving agony, sorrows and blood on the street. Hamas no try at all this time. The regions have been peaceful in recent times.

PEACEFUL FOR WHERE?

YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING EVENTS IN THAT REGION.

THERE'S BEEN KILLING ON A DAILY BASIS SINCE THIS ULTRA CONSERVATIVE GOVT CAME ON BOARD.

PLUS THE DESECRATION OF THE HOLY MOSQUE.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Bands: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
finallybusy:
Nothing concern me with their battle. May the stronger opponent win.
you will GI to heaven if there is one
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hananfine:
Wait as ibo christian terrorist will start foaming in their mouth supporting terrorist Zionist who has been killing Palestinian on a daily basis.

They are happy Israel is bombing innocent Palestinian instead of facing militant. The same Igbo christian will tomorrow crying about Nigeria army killing innocent people instead of ipob terrorist.

How did Igbo's get involved?

You go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dittodat: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
DECLAN2015:

So the killing on both side is justify then according to u
Nope. No killing is justified but I can see reasons why someone will take up arms to fight such an apartheid and oppressive system that has been going on for 75 years.
And the worst part is that it's getting worse not better. The present Jewish govt doesn't see anything wrong with killing and taking over all Palestinians land. In fact they encourage it with their words and actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Mccullum: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
orikoku:
Say no to war but Israel must teach these terrorists some lessons.

One man freedom fighter is another man terrorist.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Orinechi: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Looking for names like David, Solomon, Paul,Judith,Easther,Modeccai, Saul, Emmanuel etc
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by cocolacec(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
PEACE WAS TAKEN OFF THE EARTH FROM THE DAY ISHMAEL WAS BORN.
You could Say Abraham,futher of the Abrahamic religions of us vs them devoid of humanity.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by brightleave(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
So much for

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davicl:

You dey listen to News at all

They are bombing civilians while Hamas are hitting them down in their bases.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
With the coming days, e go clear......

First to do no dey pain.....

Anyways, we expect protest from kano and other headslamers, as from next week...because scores go chook.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Tayorshd87: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

They have finally won our heart by twisting our brain to believe what is not real

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Kikes don't lie?

See this one

They lied on Christ head and have been the biggest liars after their father and god Satan. THANK GOD YOU ARE A SERPENTINE SEED DESCENDANT OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL AND KNOW THAT ISRAEL DOESNT FORGIVE. SOON THEY WILL TURN AL AQSA MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES AND STILL HAND THE WHOLE MUSLIM WORLD A CRUSHING DEFEAT, WHEN THEY WILL GATHER IN BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL OVER IT. IF YOU MUSLIMS ARE STRONG, GO AND TAKE BACK AL AQSA MOSQUE KEY FROM ISRAEL. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT FOR OVER 12 YEARS, THE KEY TO AL AQSA MOSQUE IS WITH ISRAEL. THEY OPEN AND CLOSE IT AT WILL AND EVEN DETERMINE THOSE WHO ENTER THERE AND YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED TO IDENTIFY WITH THE RELIGION OF A MAN THAT THE WORMS OF THE EARTH HAVE EATEN UP HIS EYES, NOSE, TONGUE ETC LONG AGO.

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
Did I hear you say Good? You're a bittered soul and no different from a terrorist? You are happy that innocent lives were wasted you Head Slammer?? Where lies your seared conscience??

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
nkwoemeka:
I trust Israel on this, they have bitten more than they can chew, in the following weeks to come they will regret their actions, my pity goes to the ordinary Palistinians both children and adults that will be affected by the upcoming Israeli bombardment.

Of what benefit is it to you as a supposed Christian and a non Jew to support these vile serpants?

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:

Slave of Judas , arrange your post.

1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
nkwoemeka:
I trust Israel on this, they have bitten more than they can chew, in the following weeks to come they will regret their actions, my pity goes to the ordinary Palistinians both children and adults that will be affected by the upcoming Israeli bombardment.
For one Israel down....the rest will be history.
#fact

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.
I am one of the stupid followers of the other one. I know you will give anything to have what I have if you can understand. May the other one enlighten your mind.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by wealthyprince(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
A typical strategy of a wicked enemy, they will pretend to sue for peace and while you are relax for peace to reign, they wil suddenly strike in a more deadly way. Palestine and Isreal can never be friends, palestine will hit at any given opportunity. Isreal should know they had an enemy that will last to eternity. And if Isreal dont fight for their life they will loose their inheritance.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Israeli don sacrifice their people to their god. That’s how wicked and evil they are. Next time they should come to Nigeria to take the blood of their supporters. Their god go see blood drink so tay he go tire.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Amaggedon: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
If you truely love palestinians the way you claim here you wouldn't wish them what is happening to them now, in the records of their conflicts they never had an edge over isreal , so whats your point here? That the palestinians should kill few hundreds and loose tens of thousands and still not achieve even an inch of land at the end? Let me tell you this for free , the palestinians just set them selves up for onslaught.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by planetbluz: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
... How people believe that Israel will let go and not do much in this massacre is what I laugh at
ISRAEL JUST BOUGHT THE GREEN CARD TO FOREVER CHANGE THE DEMOGRAPHY OF THE GAZA STRIP.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Offpointng: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

It's all Propaganda from the Head slamming Islamist. none of them is true
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
If it's Nigeria, they will tell us no one was killed.

I keep asking, what exactly was Hamas expecting to achieve? Now they will have their city in ruin
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Cajal(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tecnophone:
the Muslims are happy now, but they will be sad in coming days. Sure.
But those Israeli that were killed were non christians in fact they hate Christianity
There were jews

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by heysquare(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.
Thank you for your good reasoning unlike some stupid Christians that thought the fight is about religion. They are still taken Israel for a Christian nation and not as a Jewish state

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
michresakidjo:

There's no freedom for these Arab land grabbers. You should know better now that the odds are against your Arab brothers.

Did you say Arab are land grabbers undecided do you even know what they're fighting for undecided

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by planetbluz: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
kellybently:

Why are Muslim happy. 95% of Israelis are not even Christian so don't kill ya self on top matter way no concern religion
christainity is rooted in judaism.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
cocolacec:

You could Say Abraham,futher of the Abrahamic religions of us vs them devoid of humanity.
. AFTER 2000 YEARS YOU DESCENDANTS OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL ARE STILL CHANGING THE WHITE HORSE THAT A MAN THAT THE WORMS OF THE EARTH HAVE LONG AGO EATTEN UP, WILL RIDE ON AND CONQUER THE EARTH SO THAT THE ISLAMIC HALF MOON WILL BE A FULL MOON. PIG GO AND GATHER MUSLIMS WORLD OVER TO TAKE OVER AL AQSA MOSQUE FROM ISRAEL, AND SEE IF YOU ALL WONT BE ROASTED BY ISRAEL'S FIRE POWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.