Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48047 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Imagine a world where Mohammad was a still born

Peacefully Peaceful .......................
Thanks to Abraham, Ishmael's people are tormenting everybody.. Shebi Abraham don dey see wetin him ọbrọcọs don cause now! Okay o!

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Amayabor1: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

Na this same overhype made Israel suffered this kind of embarrassment. In 2018 (just 5 years ago), over 50,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel forces, they RECOVERED. Some people never learn

Isreal killed over 50,000 Palestinians in 2018? How many are the whole Palestinians that Isreal will kill 50,000? Liar!!!

Even if Isreal killed 50,000 Palestinians and they recovered (according to you), how does that make Isreal overhyped? You get sense so?

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Clinton14(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

Na this same overhype made Israel suffered this kind of embarrassment. In 2018 (just 5 years ago), over 50,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel forces, they RECOVERED. Some people never learn

This statement shows your ignorance, ijust pity the civilians there.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
You have data, you have a brain, a phone and internet, yet you are still ignorant. Read history, learn and come back to correct this trash you wrote

Whytelyon:

No day talk this thing. Your sheikhs day lie give una on a daily basis, you day feel say na true them day tell you.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thats the double standard, Ukranians are not terrorists but Palestine is a terrorist for fighting an age long bully!

hansomb:
don't be hypocrite. Are Ukrainian terrorist for fighting back to take back their land from Russia? Its same with Palestinians

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Faposky95: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
If it is in nigeria now, they will still be collating the data and the figures wont tally.
Hope those lost souls wont take over 4000 palestines along including the hamas. Wars always destroy and not build in seconds, leaving agony, sorrows and blood on the street. Hamas no try at all this time. The regions have been peaceful in recent times.

If na here, instead of show the list, na dat one them go dey use brag say na secrecy. Na wa, on top of our tax money....?
That is wat is called due diligence, dem kpokoo me but I do the right things.......
It's a war.....fight
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to passsssssssssssssd grin

#freePalestine!
After 72hrs ir brothers and sisters in Gaza would be begging God to kill them
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is not about islam or christianity, this is about humanity. Isreal have always been killing palestinian for so long. You can use your brain, go to google and see the casualities. read the genesis of this war and then come to a conclusion. You dont have to be sentimental because of religion. We are all given a brain for a reason, I wonder why most of you people dont use it!

kellybently:

Why are Muslim happy. 95% of Israelis are not even Christian so don't kill ya self on top matter way no concern religion
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
When some ignorant continue saying Israel will finish Palestine Israel will kill them all, I just laugh. Israel are taken more cares as this war is not like before. Hamas fighter are already inftrated Israel land and there will be more casualties in the side of Israel if care is not taken. Reasons the only option for Israel is to continue bombarding the residents in Gaza.
Before Israel can call their reservist, he get why.
Time will tell.

No be today Arabs dey infiltrate, I believe Israel has mastered guerilla tactics too.

Make we dey watch !
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by wildernessVoice: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Eagle360:
There will be massive protest in Kano in the coming days.
Isreal don't forgive.

Protest with empty stomach.
PBAT don weakened dem with grade 1 hunger
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Clinton14(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to passsssssssssssssd grin

#freePalestine!

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Styluss:
Thats the double standard, Ukranians are not terrorists but Palestine is a terrorist for fighting an age long bully!

How are Ukrainian terrorists?
Abeg explain?

Hezbollah and hamas are like one brother fighting against one enemy, funded by one country who hates Israel like shit. That country proposed wiping out Israel in 2006.

Their confederacy never stood way back then, but their time will come but no this time.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by warlordd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Israel is mortally wounded. Hamas and Palestinians will pay dearly.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dittodat: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
soccerlite:

Israel doesn't kill innocent people

Go and read more about hamas

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67039975
Pls stop drinking the western media propaganda cool aid. They even killed a journalist recently while covering a funeral of another Palestinian they also killed. They kill women, children and anyone at will.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by viodemus: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
These angels like their igbo angels counterparts, that have been ki/led by terrorist, will be fighting angels in heaven. I can assure you that they are dealing with that satan that once claimed to be a prophet. The satan is hearing wyee right now.

RIP to these fallen. The perpetrators will not know peace.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Styluss:
You have data, you have a brain, a phone and internet, yet you are still ignorant. Read history, learn and come back to correct this trash you wrote

Ozuor, getout , useless fellow. You cannot make a decent argument without insulting people. No mention me again, if you try am, e no go better for you.
Useless human being. No be your type i day make decent argument with.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by kellybently(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Styluss:
This is not about islam or christianity, this is about humanity. Isreal have always been killing palestinian for so long. You can use your brain, go to google and see the casualities. read the genesis of this war and then come to a conclusion. You dont have to be sentimental because of religion. We are all given a brain for a reason, I wonder why most of you people dont use it!

read the content i quoted properly again with your brain open before jumping to conclusion. since simple sense you no get.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Where will they find them?

Islamic terrorist sympathiser.

We know ur type wella.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.
In a fight of siblings far away, a nonentity black slavē monkey is taking sides and thinks his opinion counts. The funny thing is, both will either choose and tolerate each other first, before any USELESS low-life black slavē.

As if either of them gives a shît about you or your opinion. grin
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.
In a fight of siblings far away, a nonentity black slavē monkey is taking sides and thinks his opinion counts. The funny thing is, both will either choose and tolerate each other first, before any USELESS low-life black slavē.

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
Israel will kill 100 hamas for every soldier killed. You can be sure of it.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by miky(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Isreal please bomb these savages back to their allah!!
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by EDOLUWA: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

You totally sound foolish and
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by miky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=UncleKoboko post=126282511]

[/quoteAllah!!

Your emotional feelings wouldn't change the Fact Isreal is about to teach these slaves and savages the greatest lesson in human history..

In fact when done, you guys will be begging for Isreal to stop.

Watch this space
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lovenorth:
God bless Hamas

Buhari supporter... cheesy cheesy cheesy. No worry , just wait in the coming days. Dem go hear woto woto. The way Israel go pound them eeer... You go think say na ashawo Toto na pestle dey enter
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Godson123(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
HAMAS WILL PAY X1,000
Dbarrzx:
Hamas will pay a double of this price
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by bewla(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=stagger post=126281185]

If I was the Israeli PM, I will make the blood of those people flow in every street in Gaza and I will order the indiscriminate bombing of every living thing. That is the only response that will subdue those guys and bring them to the negotiating table.

In case you don't know, I had a Palestinian as a classmate. A very good friend of mine and a likeable guy. But he was also just as brainwashed as his people. So we all knew not to bring up any kind of discussions about Israel and Palestine. [/quote
But pls, if one family are kill before his eyes and he by some how escape

What will be his thoughts any time he sees the person responsible for the killing

You think they don't no
Of course they no
Even the bible said it

I no God is not author of confusion
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Clinton14:

This statement shows your ignorance, ijust pity the civilians there.
I just gave you history lesson. No eternal peace for the oppressors
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Blake755: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
GENES11S:

Don't be deceived, everyone has something to lose. At the very least they all have their lives at stake. This no be movies, this is real life.
Omo i swear imagine how some innocent people get massacre because of few people foolish decisions why life hard life like this na wa ooo the said peace is very simple but it is the most difficult thing to achieve 💔💔
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Isreal killed over 50,000 Palestinians in 2018? How many are the whole Palestinians that Isreal will kill 50,000? Liar!!!

Even if Isreal killed 50,000 Palestinians and they recovered (according to you), how does that make Isreal overhyped? You get sense so?

Go and cure your ignorance, 31k though.

https://www.nairaland.com/7869348/human-cost-israeli-palestinian-conflict-deaths
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dittodat: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Obviously your views and opinions are as worthless as a pile of shit. You inconsequential retar@ded asinine low life zero IQ monkey. STFU and go FVCK yourself. Monkey.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Fredchisom(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.
I thought you wanted to refer to when you travelled to Israel but you only quoted your history book.your history book and what ever small stream media you watch isn't enough for your deductions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.