Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times (51188 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by ehikwe22: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
That's how that do it in the mafia - they don't follow set down laws. When you allow a man that has a cartel background into government, what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Southern presidency
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by benjaminlawson(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
A good development, even if they fail to confirm him, he should act in that capacity for the rest of Tinubu administration like that of Magu, all region must be entitle to any position, no establishment must permanently be reserved for a particular region.
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Invest4growth: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
The write up is speculative to.embarsss the government. The argument must be convincing the more
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Obainomilano: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
kereman1:
Mr Olukoyede enjoy your short lived appointment cos Supreme court hand go soon reach BAT.
he owns the supreme court the only hand that can reach him is the one and only hand that is inevitable no matter who you are ....
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Bahamas95(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Only a fool still believes Nigeria will get better someday, I have been hearing that lie since I was born. The country is getting worse everyday.

I will advice anyone that has opportunity to japa to do that without hesitation, these criminals are not ready to fix Nigeria.....What I hate most about this pathetic country is the epileptic power supply.

Eruē!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by ofuonyebi: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
i support that the first EFCC CSAR should come from the south

and the EMILOKAN SOUTH WEST OF NIGERIA OF COURSE
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Teenaira: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
gratefulheart:
They should read whatever they like.
SE should wait for Bitter Obi in 2039

Does he want to go to the senate or house of rep in 2039 ? I learnt south south are already preparing for presidency that time o.
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Omoawoke2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Smithkafors:
I thought he was representing a southern ticket?.

Southwest and partially south south . Nothing concern us with Biafra
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Cmanforall: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
This EFCC is now being political.
Who knows, soon I might be appointed grin
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by YourRealFather: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:
He should look for a trustworthy Igbo or south south person for that position. People will read ethnic sentiments into whatever the EFCC is doing under a Yoruba president and Yoruba EFCC chairman.

Person don hack this account
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Menclothing: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Kukutente23: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Someone that appointed a serving Corp member as minister
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Advancedman(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Appoint all the Yorubas into key position that need serious overhauling for the nation image and correct all the anomalies of the past and Aboki cheer nepotism without productivity.
But never for Political sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Ofunaofu: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
cocolacec:

But Rasheed Bawa waa quakified when Buhari appointed him ba.

I don't understand what you mean by quakified but Bawa was a DCP as the time he was appointed EFCC chair
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Memphis357(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:
He should look for a trustworthy Igbo or south south person for that position. People will read ethnic sentiments into whatever the EFCC is doing under a Yoruba president and Yoruba EFCC chairman.
I'm really surprised this is coming from you😳😳😳
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Neckpresser101: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
More YellowBas grin

Tribalists

I'm so glad tinubu is proving to everyone how tribalistic yorubas can be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Tareq1105: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
meum:
Na wa. Hasn’t the law that set up the commission clearly defined who qualifies & who doesn’t? There are plenty ACPs & above or its equivalent in the security sector with 15yrs experience as required by law. I don’t want to believe this is true.

EFCC is a fraudulent Agency. Most people on Magu trial were left off the hook by Malami and his nephew.
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Nyanabo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tinubu is trying so hard not to repeat the Jonathan mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Believeintruth: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land, the crusher of Peter girigory Obi and his people is really making a statement here

You need to be in a mental institution
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Coronavirus1: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:
I am not Tinubu fan but because of what Buhari did in 8 years let youroba man be in all sensitive positions. Obi will take over sit of power soon to correct all this rubbish appointment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by BarrElChapo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
The Northerners would definitely not be happy as the official language at EFCC is about to become Yoruba, if you know you know 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Yestogood: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:

He is only trying to work with people he can trust. Buhari did it, and it was OK.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Believeintruth: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
gratefulheart:
They should read whatever they like.
SE should wait for Bitter Obi in 2039

You don't have sense
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Nyanabo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:

I thought it doesn't matter ? Was that not what your like say during Buhari's regime?
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Believeintruth: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tflex01:

And will that stop you guys from hating him and despising his people??

Tinubu know what's up.

Try and talk sensibly for once
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Believeintruth: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
dipopooo:
Another Yoruba? Yes.. it's our turn. Flatigos can go to hell

You don't have sense
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by Believeintruth: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Southwest and partially south south . Nothing concern us with Biafra

Isn't it too early in the week to be stupid?
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by orion7: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Built2last:
I never supported Tinubu but it will be unfair to accuse Tinubu of nepotism or Yorubanising his appointmentments.

Buhari set the bar so high. He turned deaf ears to anyone who cried.

Tinubu said it's his turn. Let him do as it please him
Buhari appointed from ALL OVER THE NORTH . Tinubu is just appointing ONLY. Youruba people. Igp. Army chief. Customs. Cbn. Efcc. Etc etc. Yourubas should thread carefully oooo.
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by mrhowoto: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Built2last:
I never supported Tinubu but it will be unfair to accuse Tinubu of nepotism or Yorubanising his appointmentments.

Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by MXrep: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Built2last:

Buhari has a northern spread. Tinubu restrict himself to yoruba enclave
Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by jumper524(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
meum:
Na wa. Hasn’t the law that set up the commission clearly defined who qualifies & who doesn’t? There are plenty ACPs & above or its equivalent in the security sector with 15yrs experience as required by law. I don’t want to believe this is true.
he meets the qualification to be appointed.

Not necessarily the highest ranking official.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.